As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Dungeons and Dragons: Neverwinter] It might have become Winter.

• CorriganXCorriganX Jacksonville, FLRegistered User regular
    You get 2 slots per $5 :p

n1woEHJ.png
    CorriganX on Steam and just about everywhere else.
  • SeidkonaSeidkona Had an upgrade Registered User regular
    CorriganX wrote: »
    You get 2 slots per $5 :p

It's honestly the most sanely priced thing on the store.

I might pick up a few because it's a good price for them

Mostly just huntin' monsters.
    XBL:Phenyhelm - 3DS:Phenyhelm
    ArthilAlbino BunnyElvenshae
  • Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Also, so far (I think) all cosmetic items are fashion only, meaning out of combat stuff without stats. So yeah, purely cosmetic.

I'd expect them to add weapon/armor skins eventually.

You can wear the clothing in combat with no penalty too.

Considering my nobles clothes are only died on the shirt Soot the rogue is basically a whirling death tulip.

Also zen mounts are account wide.

• am0nam0n Registered User regular
    Quintessin wrote: »
    The mount. If you make 2 characters, the mount from the $60 pack is worth it. Companion, too. The mount is 110% speed (Which I think in the Zen store, cost $40 EACH CHARACTER) and the Companion is Max-Rank 30, also worth $30 a piece. The $60 pack gives you the Mount+Companion on every character.

Actually, the mounts you buy on the Zen shop do count on all characters (Says 'Reclaimable on all characters.').

Arthil
  • KrummithKrummith DJ Logic Death can't take me until I finish my backlogRegistered User regular
    So, I got my cleric up to level 10. Up till then I had been enjoying the game, and finally being able to melt faces as a healer.

Then level 10 hit, and I found a pure deep vein of crack. The professions thing, I'm totally hooked. My goodness.

Now I'm actually considering spending real monies in the game.

• Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    Krummith wrote: »
    So, I got my cleric up to level 10. Up till then I had been enjoying the game, and finally being able to melt faces as a healer.

Then level 10 hit, and I found a pure deep vein of crack. The professions thing, I'm totally hooked. My goodness.

Now I'm actually considering spending real monies in the game.

MMORPG + cow clicker = pure compulsion

• Mr SnafflesMr Snaffles Registered User regular
    That 34 dragon instance is brutal. The first two bosses aren't bad, but my parties have barely managed to scratch the last one even with two clerics.

• QuintessinQuintessin Registered User regular
    If anyone wants to try a map made almost entirely for farming Money/Items/Enchantments, hit up the foundry board and search for NW-DNTG5ROSL. It's basically made for a CW to kill with ease, if you know about the cheese with Shield + Arcane Singularity.

It really is just for greens/enchantments, and decent xp.

Seidkona
  • grouch993grouch993 Both a man and a numberRegistered User regular
    What content is available at 60? The epic dungeons? Are there hard mode versions of all the skirmishes?

Steam Profile Origin grouchiy
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    I hit level 10 and opened my little gift box and clicked away but I didn't get anything from it in my inventory, am I boned?

• am0nam0n Registered User regular
    So, Guardian can be beast in PvP against PuGs. Just sayin'.

Those Rogues love using their dailies on my shield.

• Toxic PickleToxic Pickle Thash grape! Registered User regular
    I hit level 10 and opened my little gift box and clicked away but I didn't get anything from it in my inventory, am I boned?

You don't actually have to click anything in the container to get the objects; they are automatically put in your inventory when you open the gift.

So you probably did get them, though if you're sure those items aren't in your inventory, I suppose you could put in a ticket.

• cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Ah, I was wondering when the "farming foundry" would start. That didn't take long at all. I wonder how long before we get the most efficient leveling foundry adventure and everyone just runs that till they hit max.

• QuintessinQuintessin Registered User regular
    Well, there won't be any like City of Heroes, that's for sure. Enemy XP is based pretty heavily on difficulty and there aren't any enemies that don't do anything like there were in CoX. I like the combat system and I like killing a large amount of enemies, so I made a map to do so. If others like it, that's fine. If people complain that it's "ruining the game" and just an XP Farm, don't play it.

Albino BunnyArthil
    edited May 2013

You might want to check if it just stacked. I though I lost mine too but then I noticed a lot of it just stacked with the stuff from the level 5 box earlier.

Seidkona on
  • ScosglenScosglen Registered User regular
    Killing enemies in this game gives pretty low experience in and of itself, and I'm pretty sure the reason for that is explicitly to prevent people creating foundry maps full of easily killable enemies and powerleveling that way. Yes, you'll get some gold and green drops and consumable supplies, but ultimately gold is pretty worthless as a currency and the consumables are easily afforded. Enchantments are just about the only actually valuable thing that you can depend on dropping, and it seems dubious that you wouldn't get more and better enchantments by simply running endgame dungeons.

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Oh hey, utility runes that give XP. I'm up to 7% bonus XP now. I hope that applies to quest rewards too.

Oh hey, utility runes that give XP. I'm up to 7% bonus XP now. I hope that applies to quest rewards too.

If that also applied to leadership crafting xp that'd be pretty cool. I should test that.

• HandfalconHandfalcon Registered User regular
    So the nodes you see in the dungeons that require kits to access (nature, arcane, etc). Where does one acquire these kits?

steam_sig.png
  • CobellCobell Registered User regular
    Handfalcon wrote: »
    So the nodes you see in the dungeons that require kits to access (nature, arcane, etc). Where does one acquire these kits?

The consumable vendor sells kits.

• Fartacus_the_MightyFartacus_the_Mighty Brought to you by the letter A.Registered User regular
    Entaru wrote: »

If that also applied to leadership crafting xp that'd be pretty cool. I should test that.

Since the 25% XP booster that comes in the pack boosts both of those, the rune bonus probably does, too.

Streamin' a bit on my rogue.

http://hashd.tv/echo

• SiskaSiska Shorty Registered User regular
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    Just put at the very, very top: "They Penny Arcade guild is on the server Beholder."

Even though your OP is cleverly referencing this. Don't leave this up to chance, man.
    Will not matter in the long run, though. They are planning to merge all the servers, sometime not too far into the future.

• CobellCobell Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Hmmm, I can't get into the profession gateway anymore. When I try, it gives me a "verify your account; we sent you an email", though I don't actually have any email from them for verification. I do have other emails about joining the game and foundry being unlocked.

Anyone else seeing this?

Cobell on
  • ironzergironzerg Registered User regular
    I got my email right away.

• JaentherJaenther Registered User regular
    I have yet to run a dungeon in this without someone being a goose with the NGP rolling system, including people rolling need on stuff they can't use over people who can. So many flashbacks.

edited May 2013
    I just leveled up while at work running leadership missions. That's pretty slick.

Though the portal also says I have 19 billion HP upon my new level. Maybe they buffed GWF's? :p

Seidkona on
  • KrummithKrummith DJ Logic Death can't take me until I finish my backlogRegistered User regular
    For whatever reason I cannot access the gateway. I keep getting an timeout error, and it asks me if I want to reload.

After a few reloads it tells me that there was some problem with the one time code.

Anyone else experience this?

• Death Cab For AlbieDeath Cab For Albie Registered User regular
    Is it possible to buy identify scrolls? if so, where?

...we made it cool to wear medallions and say hotep...
  • vegeta_666vegeta_666 CanadaRegistered User regular
    Is it possible to buy identify scrolls? if so, where?

They cost Astral Diamonds and are available from the the AD vendor in Protector's Enclave or from the top menu, it's the 4th button from the left.

Sob24Nm.png
    Steam: abunchofdaftpunk | PSN: noautomobilesgo | Lastfm: sjchszeppelin | Backloggery: colincummings | 3DS FC: 1392-6019-0219 |
  • Page-Page- Registered User regular
    If you don't like spending AD on id scrolls you'd better get used to selling non-class gear without iding it.

Competitive Gaming and Writing Blog Updated in October: "Song (and Story) of the Day"
    Anyone want to beta read a paranormal mystery novella? Here's your chance.
    stream
  • MyDcmbrMyDcmbr PEWPEWPEW!!! America's WangRegistered User regular
    So I got my Wizard up to 7, decided it's kind of meh. Gonna make a greatsword fighter as I should have to start with. :D

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Slayer of DreamsSlayer of Dreams Registered User regular
    I'm loving my rogue. I just wish Time Warner would let me stay connected long enough to get a dungeon done without DCing half way through it.

Steam: Slayer of Dreams / BladeCruiser / (EHJ)BooletProof
    R*SC: BladeCruiser
    Check out my GTAV-PC custom race tracks inspired by real life racing circuits!
    Rogues are damn fun. I just dinged 26 and equipped a new set of gear from Crypts.

• ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Also, so far (I think) all cosmetic items are fashion only, meaning out of combat stuff without stats. So yeah, purely cosmetic.

Considering my nobles clothes are only died on the shirt Soot the rogue is basically a whirling death tulip.

Whoa whoa- if you equip your town clothes and go fight, you keep the stats? from your gear?

Albino Bunny
  • ironzergironzerg Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »

Whoa whoa- if you equip your town clothes and go fight, you keep the stats? from your gear?

Yep, or you can empty your town clothes and go fight in your underwear if that's what gets your rocks off.

Arch will fight crime wearing this

jJhhgmq.jpg

Erin The Red
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    My one issue with the gateway it will only let me log into my thief which is my alt and only level 11.

Got my mage up to 18 today. I have 4 encounter abilities. 3 are disables. The force choke, ice stun and repel. Plus the singularity daily I can disable tons of stuff. A lot of fun.

Also got my first companion. He is a sword and board warrior. Named him to by my characters half brother. Human half. I wish I could change his appearance though.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • DeansDeans Registered User regular
    I've been playing a GWF dwarf and it's super fun. Any problems the class has don't really bother me. They force me to pay attention to enemies to maximize my efficiency.

• SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Edit: nevermind

SniperGuy on
    Twitch Streaming basically all week
    SniperGuyGaming on PSN / SniperGuy710 on Xbone Live