As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Speed Runs

1212223242527»

• Options
    Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    SkutSkut wrote: »
    They're doing Risk of Rain too which died to Providence at the end but this is a solo merc with artifacts run from the looks of it.

Merc with the right artifacts can be pretty hilariously broken. "I can fly!"

• Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    That is a pretty good line up. Nice to see some new games on there. I have to say though I am disappointed final fantasy tactics did not make the cut. Even a decent run should come in at 4.5 hours which is not the longest run I have seen. Dark souls 2 and super Mario RPG are definitely the top two for me.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Theclaude's plan is to do really well at dkc2 then he will rubs elbows and be popular and then they will let him play fft

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Maybe I just haven't looked for the non-Metroid races, but there seems to be a lot more of them happening for this event. Like, just under two dozen? That seems like a good direction to go. Showcase not just one runner doing their thing, but two of them competing to really keep things interesting. Hopefully it works out.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    I figured it'd be best to make a thread for AGDQ 2015 than keeping using this thread.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Mega Man X new trick

People still finding big tricks for older games. And this one's flashy and saves 7-10 seconds!

SkutSkut on