As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla] Time Wars: JUMP 10 - America loses the war (mafia victory)

• Options
    InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    CesareB wrote: »
    Man, time travel sure was/is/will be a popular genre right about then/now/eventually.

Time travel and rule changes, buddy.

My next project combines two flavors that taste good together into a game where you can change the rules and all rule changes apply retroactively.

Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    I actually wanted to run another time travel game because I felt my last one was really underwhelming but I think I'm going to put that on hold for at least a few months.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Time travel will being fun to does.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Invictus wrote: »
    Man, time travel sure was/is/will be a popular genre right about then/now/eventually.

My next project combines two flavors that taste good together into a game where you can change the rules and all rule changes apply retroactively.

HOST VICTORY THROUGH PARADOX

Speaking of which I wish they'd hurry up and release the last WoT book as paperback so I can read it and finish up my game of balefire paradoxes

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    I've come from the future to ensure the village's absolute victory in this game

• Options
    OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular
    @OminousLozenge and @TheRoadVirus, come be time travel bros with us.

Even if you're mad, join up. We'll all go back and have ice cream instead of doing the thing that pissed you off, ok?

Too busy, sorry bro. Probably gonna be that way for a good 3 weeks if the past few days have been any indicator. :\

Sometimes I have ideas for things.
  • Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Gandalf_the_Crazed
    CesareB
    Mill

As long as I don't have to be nethead.

Mill on
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    'allo! Did someone say time war? Well, allons-y!

• Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    Megafrost wrote: »

I really do love Obi-phalla. I really just don't have a ton of time at the moment.

<sigh>

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular

I really do love Obi-phalla. I really just don't have a ton of time at the moment.

<sigh>

Well o' course you do! You've all of time ! And space! Silly humans. So linear. Play the game and we will have you back before you left!

• Options
    Mill wrote: »
    Gandalf_the_Crazed
    CesareB
    Mill

As long as I don't have to be nethead.

I'll be mafia nethead!

• Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    Sign me up

• Options

<sigh>

Well o' course you do! You've all of time ! And space! Silly humans. So linear. Play the game and we will have you back before you left!

But inspector! What if the tea and crumpets get cold?

• Options

<sigh>

But inspector! What if the tea and crumpets get cold?

You're looking at the wrong traveler, Reggie! Just... just wait here. he'll be along. Probably. Well, maybe. Well, he will be here but not maybe in the right when. His aim was always a bit...off

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    'allo! Did someone say time war? Well, allons-y!

hehe nice av :P

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    But @SaberOverEasy ... if you play all the players I've stabbed in the back will be in. You can form a covenant and end my reign of tyrrany.

Mikey CTS on
    // PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular

<sigh>

Well done, Mafia. You managed to day -1 Saber.

• Options
    Mikey CTS wrote: »
    But @SaberOverEasy ... if you play all the players I've stabbed in the back will be in. You can form a covenant and end my reign of tyrrany.

Wait, when did you stab me in the back?

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Signup for adventures in spacetime

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular

Poker phalla, I believe. Or the one before. I was mafia and you were convinced I was village.

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • Options

Poker phalla, I believe. Or the one before. I was mafia and you were convinced I was village.

Totally forgot about it.
    For you, it was the worst day of your life.

For me it was Tuesday.
    I just really wanted to say that at some point.

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Be it the 4th or 5th dimension, I'm coming for blood.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Does this game take place in a timeline where Zonugal networks and makes sense? Signs point to no, but we can always hope.

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Zonugal does what he wants.

Zonugal is a man without regrets.

Zonugal lives his life like a burning man.

• Options
    Also let it be known that Zonugal would be down for networking (and has done so in the past) he just needs to be approached in the right way.

"Hey, what are you?" is a really shitty approach.

Quit approaching me that way.

• Options
    In addition, let it be known that I don't care if I have to rip the multiverse apart.

I'm gonna murder Phyphor and drink tequila out of his skull by this game's end.

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular

<sigh>

Just save up that time for Phallance 2. ;)

Because if you don't play in that I will be very disappointed.

• Options
    InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »

<sigh>

Is this coming soon?

Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    edited May 2013
    ObiFett wrote: »

<sigh>

Is this coming soon?

Yeah, a month or so.

I am ironing out some kinks but it is mostly complete. I'm am really excited about it.

ObiFett on
  • Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    I !sign up. Nothin' more to be said than that.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    FlarneFlarne Registered User regular
    Signup!

• Options
    Zonugal wrote: »
    In addition, let it be known that I don't care if I have to rip the multiverse apart.

I'm totally gonna be mafia and fool everybody by not killing you on day 1

• Options
    Nah, this will be the game where Zonugal ends up being mafia. Then phy will also end up being mafia. Both of you will curse RNG for not allowing for the exchange since that would go against your shared wincon. Then the SK, which will probably be kime, will kill both of you. :P

• Options
    Why must you speak such horrors?

• Options
    Also, unless I broke the code to parse posts when I copied it over the magic box should be back for this game!

• Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-OGsSb0BPU
    Just to get this out of my system since it's sort of relevant. :P

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Phyphor wrote: »
    Zonugal wrote: »

I'm totally gonna be mafia and fool everybody by not killing you on day 1

this wine is delightful

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular

HOST VICTORY THROUGH PARADOX

Speaking of which I wish they'd hurry up and release the last WoT book as paperback so I can read it and finish up my game of balefire paradoxes

Don't they have libraries in Canadia?

• Options
    I've actually been infiltrating America for the past little while in preparation for our eventual takeover, so no

• Options
    I've actually been infiltrating America for the past little while in preparation for our eventual takeover, so no

Gasp, you're part of Brood II!