As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

rainy afternoon bed [chat]

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    The UK coverage suggests we have a chance. This is wrong. Bonnie Tyler sung a boring song badly.

This song about Sweden is better than Sweden's own entry

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    I hope Star Citizen has some good Freelancer references.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    We don't own this station, but we have an understanding with the people who do.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I hope Star Citizen has some good Freelancer references.

I read about it today

the ship design doc has lines about their ships like "similar to:" that compares them to freelancer ships

also there's a "freelancer" ship. Which is a lazy kind of reference.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    The UK coverage suggests we have a chance. This is wrong. Bonnie Tyler sung a boring song badly.

This song about Sweden is better than Sweden's own entry

i have no idea why its saying that

we clearly dont

even graham norton said as much

• Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    ireland's song is pretty good in that "god this is so cliche and cheesy but still mega effective" way

my-lovely-horse1.jpg

?

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    This is wonderful

• Options
    hahaha

sweeden slipped in a gay marriage bit

• Options
    ah, yes

handball and jokes about girls handling balls.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    I'm not feeling Sweden's presenter.

Like.

Nyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeggghhh.

Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I think I might have accidentally drank some bad milk.... I was having it with cookies and when I had a sip afterwards it tasted the slightest bit 'off.' I had maybe the equivalent of 3 sips with the one I took after dunking cookies and the milk that the cookies themselves absorbed? The milk wasn't past the expiration date (Feb 21st), doesn't smell, and isn't visibly spoiled.

I woke up with really bad gas but I'm not n*, and now I'm freaking out a little. I had the milk at maybe 1:30 AM, it's now almost 5 AM, if something was going to happen it would have happened by now, right? It may just be the fact that I ate really late at night and fell asleep directly after, which usually causes me to have some gas or discomfort but never v*.

My mother always drinks milk that I judge to have gone bad and she's never had any bad effects, maybe (hopefully) I inherited her strong constitution. I took an ativan, pepto, and am drinking seltzer and I feel slightly better, I think the anxiety just made everything worse.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    I feel like I am juuuust on the edge of tolerating this medley thing and its incredibly wet jokes

thank you, john lee bourbon

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Zephiran wrote: »
    I'm not feeling Sweden's presenter.

Like.

Nyyäääääääääääääääääggghhh.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    god bless Sweden

*stands and salutes*

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Milk anxiety

poo
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    I think I might have accidentally drank some bad milk.... I was having it with cookies and when I had a sip afterwards it tasted the slightest bit 'off.' I had maybe the equivalent of 3 sips with the one I took after dunking cookies and the milk that the cookies themselves absorbed? The milk wasn't past the expiration date (Feb 21st), doesn't smell, and isn't visibly spoiled.

I woke up with really bad gas but I'm not n*, and now I'm freaking out a little. I had the milk at maybe 1:30 AM, it's now almost 5 AM, if something was going to happen it would have happened by now, right? It may just be the fact that I ate really late at night and fell asleep directly after, which usually causes me to have some gas or discomfort but never v*.

My mother always drinks milk that I judge to have gone bad and she's never had any bad effects, maybe (hopefully) I inherited her strong constitution. I took an ativan, pepto, and am drinking seltzer and I feel slightly better, I think the anxiety just made everything worse.

I think it is safe to say this person did not inherit their mother's strong constitution.

• Options
    oh god

i take it back

they just showed a 20 year old celine dion and she is no where near as hot as the Ukrainian chick

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular

I wonder how many of these people end up throwing up purely from the stress of worrying about throwing up.

I don't mean that derisively, because it sounds like a horrible thing to have to deal with.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    I have switched over to BBC4 to watch Shirley Bassey knock 'em dead in '75.

I will assume Romania won.

• Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Chanus wrote: »
    Zephiran wrote: »
    Bort'bort bort bort bort'bort bort.

Bort.

Bööööööööööööööööörrrttt.

Zephiran on
    Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    I'm both sympathetic to being super stressed about throwing up

and also laughing heartily at the milk guy.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Bogart wrote: »

it's probably better you do that

i have no doubt reality will disappoint you

• Options
    Bogart wrote: »

By an amazing landslide

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    I'm sorry

You should be!

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    We need more Bort magnets!

• Options
    Oh. Now Moby is fucking up the Bond theme. Hmmm.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    What hasn't Moby fucked up?

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Oh my god, this game is insane.

• Options
    Matt Munroe. Much better. Dude could fucking sing.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Someone took an original gameboy and programmed this using modern programming techniques (skip like 1 minute in):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm8Pg3gzloI

It's running in an emulator there but it's absolutely not cheating. It would run on the real hardware.

I wonder how much advancement in games is just due to people being exposed to more and more ambitious material every year and trying to top it in some way. This is seriously ridiculous.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    This ale is delicious.

• Options
    hrm

i appear to have finished my bottle of whiskey

:S

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    @skippydumptruck there is a stream tile app, free in the windows app store.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular

Aw, poor people :(

It would suck to be like this.

• Options
    DK is nothing supposed to be happening a full minute in?

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Anchors steam beer is one of my all time favorites

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »
    DK is nothing supposed to be happening a full minute in?

skip to half way through

• Options
    mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    Sweden has an anime character giving their results apparently.

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • Options
    Oh, there we go. That's p impressive.

This discussion has been closed.