As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I don't wanna work, I just wanna Browser Games all day

1101112131416»

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Thetheroo wrote: »
    Pause Ahead is by the same people who made Tower of Heaven, another fiendishly hard platformer.

Pause Ahead has great music and be sure to play till at least level 6.

This was pretty fun.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

It's cool Mojo.

Not like I needed to do anything for the next few hours.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

It's cool Mojo.

Not like I needed to do anything for the next few hours.

Weirdly there's no premium version. I want to throw a couple of quid at them for the joy they have brought.

Also, some very good achievements so far. Although I am positive that there must be a way to activate the stargate

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    FoolproofFoolproof thats what my hearts become in that place you dare not look staring back at youRegistered User regular
    So it is foolproof story time again.

A few years back the community from my favorite browser game held private poker tourneys on a site that used a new kind of electronic money or something. I hardly ever won and it all added up to less than a dollar so I left the money on the table.

Fast forward to today, after hearing about bitcoins for the millionth time I remember I had some laying around. At least one other person in the community found they had some laying around there also.

Grabbed the cash and dumped it all back into the original browser game. Now I am so rich and can't wait for the fifth server to fire sometime in 2014. I've played as a pauper for four years. I have skills, networks, and now I have abundant gold.

This is going to get good.

The end... ?

If anyone wants to play the browser game is called MineThings. message me for a referral link and if you buy in at any point I'll wet my beak and kick some back. You can also earn in game money by helping submit art for the new parts of the game as they are developed. A SE++ guild would own, just saying.

• Options
    ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    Really thought that post was going to end "and it turns out I had accumulated one million dollars worth of bitcoins".

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    There's no end to the amount of Russian drugs you can get with that

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    @Indie Winter have I made a horrible mistake by trying to get the Luxury Yacht as my boat

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    hahaha yuuuuuuup, probably the hardest boat to get

and that was before they made getting the required materials significantly easier!

I'm pretty sure there several opportunities to change your selection and repick a ship

personally I recommend getting the tramp steamer first off so you can at least explore the Unterzee

you can work on getting a better class of vessel later

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    hahaha yuuuuuuup, probably the hardest boat to get

and that was before they made getting the required materials significantly easier!

I'm pretty sure there several opportunities to change your selection and repick a ship

personally I recommend getting the tramp steamer first off so you can at least explore the Unterzee

you can work on getting a better class of vessel later

alright, I'mma bail on that

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    just make sure that if you're going out to zee you're ready to stay there a while

every voyage is

well

a voyage

when you go out there, you commit to it, at least for a time

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    annnnd now I've got a tramp steamer

woo!

• Options
    nukanuka What are circles? Registered User regular
    If anyone still plays this, Cookie Clicker updated for Christmas today.

DS: 2667 5365 3193 | 2DS: 2852-8590-3716
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    hey everyone!

find out how color blind you are!

http://color.method.ac/

seriously though this is really neat, and if a game about color recognition can have a colorblind mode, what the hell excuse does any other game have?

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Oh hey, this is a good place to put this thing I learned about yesterday: Build with Chrome

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Here Be Monsters is pretty darn fun. It's at www.herebemonstersgame.com. You don't actually need Faceplace to play it there.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    For something so simple, Dojo of Death is pretty dang fun.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    http://dogeminer.se/

Sick of clicking cookies? Mine dogecoin instead!

• Options
    ZekZek Registered User regular
    Browser games are a blight upon society and they must be stopped.

Until then, play this: http://www.kongregate.com/games/kongregate/idleplex

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    So uh, Gemcraft Chasing Shadows is out. Go sacrifice whole days of your life to it.

• Options
    ZekZek Registered User regular
    Hey guys, guess what time it is: http://www.clickerheroes.com/

You're welcome.

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    I'm really good at this game.

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Zek wrote: »
    Hey guys, guess what time it is: http://www.clickerheroes.com/

You're welcome.

Goddamnit, not another one. Welp, guess I'll see you guys in a few months

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    This thread is productivity poison.

On the other hand, sure gives me something to do while comforting a kid.

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    These looked interesting

Lexicopolis - a kind of SimCity meets scrabble. Use letters to spell out buildings that are then placed to build a city that captures more letters to spell out buildings that are then placed to capture more letters to spell out buildings...

Or, explore a procedurally generated multiverse topology at Nested. Starting at the top level, digging down to find magic kingdoms, remote jungle settlements, or high-tech industro-militray complexes.

In the bedroom of an inn in the Mage district of the Dominion of Plofferg, I found a skinny tabby cat wondering about competing with some other cat or getting cursed. A few galactic superclusters over, the Bosses computer in the office of Death Space Corp is filled with disturbing images depicting crude representation of a group of [redacted] in a [redacted] with a strange-looking [redacted]. And then there's the tribesman Mad Snake, and his kinsman (also called Mad Snake), and their wall paintings of Rabbits mauling Bears.

Fishman on
    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Okay, so apparently the guys behind A Dark Room - you remember that? - have released a new game called Gridland.

Details are at RPS, but the upshot is it's a match 3 game, but like A Dark Room, with a interesting and intelligent twist on the genre. In fact, it's damn compulsive.

Fridays are bad for my productivity.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.