As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PATV] Wednesday, May 22, 2013 - Shut Up & Sit Down Season 2, Ep. 3: The Opener: Ladies & Ge

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited May 2013 in The Penny Arcade Hub

image[PATV] Wednesday, May 22, 2013 - Shut Up & Sit Down Season 2, Ep. 3: The Opener: Ladies & Gentlemen and Homemade Scones

Review of the game Ladies & Gentlemen along with a mini cooking course for the creation of homemade scones.

Read the full story here

Dog on

• Options
    Crusher889Crusher889 Registered User new member
    Interesting game concept, But I think it needs a little more fleshing out. Are there multiple stock market cards, so the value of each resource changes each turn? Could you "Buy" a rumor card (This would enforce the money and incivility Satire that seems a core concept). There is a lot of promise but this review makes the game appear a tad hollow.

• Options
    VirtualVioletVirtualViolet Registered User regular
    "Being a man is far less complicated." Yeah, not sexist at all. </sarcasm> :p

• Options
    dominatusdominatus Registered User regular
    LMAO! First episode I watched, AMAZING!

• Options
    MadRatatoskMadRatatosk Registered User regular
    I'm digging this SU&SD spinoff (if that's what it is?)--that mini-cooking show at the end was comedy gold! Also the game looks pretty entertaining, might give it a whirl...

• Options
    gavindelgavindel The reason all your software is brokenRegistered User regular
    The bow in his hair is what really sold me. Twix cigars are a nice touch.

Book - Royal road - Free! Seraphim === TTRPG - Wuxia - Free! Seln Alora
  • Options
    TegumentTegument Registered User new member
    lol...at first I thought it was a pic of Mayim Bialik...

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    I'm digging this SU&SD spinoff (if that's what it is?)--that mini-cooking show at the end was comedy gold! Also the game looks pretty entertaining, might give it a whirl...
    It's a feature on their site, this is the second episode of The Opener.

• Options
    CWAlstomCWAlstom Registered User regular
    Haha, "It is at this time you have realized you have forgotten to use the vanilla-- Just put it back in the cupboard."

• Options
    EvermournEvermourn Registered User regular
    Game review was good, will watch again. Cooking show was aces, would buy the series on DVD.