Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Eclipse Phase PbP] Session 1: Tranquil Sea, Burning Earth [IC]

1246

Posts

  • Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    Sec will attempt to brute force open the door before blowing it open with explosives, as he continues speaking to Lyonel, "I might have suspected as much. In my opinion that is a dangerous risk to take, dangerous and foolish, especially in emergency situations. It was even more foolish of Dr.Tan to use it as an excuse to send me away, a risk that will likely raise questions."

    Lord_Asmodeus.gifLord_Asmodeus2.gifz1i30sg.png
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    Sec's carapace shape distorts outwards and a pair of heavy manipulator arms extend out and snake towards the door, the ends unfolding to reveal quad-claw grippers that clasped the emergency handles on the door. Sec didn't bother to pause before retracting the limbs and, after a ear-splitting screech of tortured metal, pulling the door completely out of its frame.

    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • CayrusCayrus Registered User regular
    "Jolly good show!" Augustus shouts as SEC rips open the door. Turning to Lyonel, he says, "I'm sure the good Doctor was just maintaining the clever ruse. We are an unknown quantity here, you know."

    As he starts walking toward the door, he says, "We can discuss this matter latter, there may be injured being below. What is the quickest way to the lower tunnels?"

    Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

    Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

    Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    Holding his aching head, Gerrad massages his temples, attempting to clear his head and sort out what happened.

    Tarn. What the hell happened? Talk to me. Shit. This had better not be a TITAN artifact. Last backup should've been before I egocast... Should be fine. I hope. Can you get a connection to message anyone back at base? Get on that. Need to check on the other two.

    He tries to straighten out before stumbling, and dropping to his knees. "Shit." Seeing Gen standing, his eyes dart towards the form on the ground. Muttering more expletives into the darkness as he clearly spots Tan, he shuts his eyes and attempts to get his breathing under control while clearing his head. He slides his way over to Tan, checking her vitals while cursing all the while. "Gen, your head okay? You... still you?"

  • RingoRingo Out of things to say Heartbreak HillRegistered User regular
    His mouth on autopilot, Gen responds, "How the hell should I know?" Then after a moment, Gen's brain catches up with the rest of him. "What do you mean, am I still me? What the hell just happened? Is she okay?"

    Gen tries to move, thinks better of it, and holds still for a moment.

    What's going on, Vox? Did I really touch that thing?

    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    Tan's vitals seem stable enough, although she's definitely unconscious. You can't find any obvious wounds.

    I have no idea, Gerrad. When things went dark for you, I also lost memory tracking for that time. I can activate our emergency beacon so that the security team can find our location, although I'm detecting that Tan's muse is already broadcasting theirs.

    ---

    Fuck if I know, Gen. All that's in my memory is you touching the artifact and then everything goes away for about fifteen seconds. By the way, you're fine. The pain you're feeling is probably just residual shock.

    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    Abandoning the topic for the time being, Sec leads the way to the powerless elevator to open it up. He sends a radio signal to the rest of the security team informing them of his position and actions, hopefully it will keep anyone from using the elevator while he's still in the shaft. "In retrospect, this place seems poorly designed for any kind of emergency situation. The only emergency stairs are too far away, and without power all the doors needed to get there become barriers."

    Lord_Asmodeus.gifLord_Asmodeus2.gifz1i30sg.png
  • ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    "Tan looks fine, for now. Her muse appears to already be broadcasting an emergency beacon so security should be able to come and pick us up. If whatever the artifact did didn't manage to kill them all." Gerrad finishes looking over Tan and looks around for her helmet to seal her vac suit after zipping up himself.

    It seems to have deactivated. Think it would be worth the risk to attempt to bring it with? Course, might do whatever the hell it did earlier again... But I haven't handled something like this in a long time. Damn.

    "A healthy dose of paranoia can be quite useful on crashing expeditions, especially when dealing with artifacts like those, you know. Chose to ignore those niggling doubts... seems to have bit me in the ass this time. Never know what an unknown artifact can fuck with. Should suit up. Whatever happened when you touched the artifact might have compromised the facility somehow. Also, are we going to take initiative or wait for security to come?"

    Zandracon on
  • RingoRingo Out of things to say Heartbreak HillRegistered User regular
    Gen nods and seals his suit back up. "Yeah, right. This is why I like going in with the second team." He looks around, back at the artifact and shivers. "Let me see if it's safe to move her. If it is, we should probably haul ass back to medical. If not, I'd think we should sit tight for a bit."

    He goes over to check on Tan for himself.

    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    Geth
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited June 2013
    You interface with her personal micromesh and gently prod aside her muse, which is incoherently sending panicked messages to all of her contacts to no avail due to the enforced site mesh cut-off. You activate the app you keep memorized for these sort of situations and it gives you a detailed list of her vitals. Everything looks normal, except... she's experiencing massive delta wave activity, as if she's having an intense lucid dream. In fact, if you didn't know otherwise, you would swear that she had laid down voluntarily and gone to sleep. You seal her helmet onto her suit as a precaution.

    Somewhere in the dome you hear a loud CRACK.

    Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • RingoRingo Out of things to say Heartbreak HillRegistered User regular
    Gen looks up at Gerrad. "Apparently she's sleeping and... dreaming. Which, having read too many science fiction stories as a kid, makes me jump to the conclusion that the artifact is doing something to her head. If that's even remotely true, I have no idea what removing her from the proximity to the artifact would do. But I don't like that cracking sound in the least, and I'm starting to feel we should get the hell out of here."

    Gen moves to Tan's side, and gets one of her arms over his shoulder. "Help me get her up?"

    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    Sec continues onward to the Elevator shaft and attempts to force the doors open.

    Lord_Asmodeus.gifLord_Asmodeus2.gifz1i30sg.png
  • CayrusCayrus Registered User regular
    Augustus follows behind the security morph.

    Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

    Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

    Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    Gerrad nods and assists Gen. He instantly starts up a barrage of words as they heft Tan and start walking. "Fuck it. Gen. I don't know how much Granner briefed you on me, but you probably know how I disappeared going through a gate. Anis Tan was one of the people who stepped through that gate with me as one of the lead scientists on that incident. I don't know if this one is a clone, or fork, or whatever, but Granner knows something. Has he let slip anything you can remember that may be useful right now? Anything at all? Don't know how much you trust me though... Whatever. Just give me something to work with. Please." Gerrad pauses, and glances back at the artifact. "Ah yes, should we bring the artifact? It looks dead right now. But touching it could cause more issues... Hm, I wonder."

  • SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    OOC: Sorry, should've mentioned this in its description, but the artifact is, roughly, the size of a small sedan.

    Sec easily pulls the doors open, exposing the empty elevator shaft. It's pitch dark, but Sec's advanced sensors quickly scan it in the available EM spectrum and map it out. The elevator car is about halfway down the shaft, unlit and unmoving.

    You think that if you cut the elevator cables and let the car fall, the lower gravity would keep any sort of catastrophic crashing to a minimum.

    ---

    As you struggle to your feet with Tan between you, another CRACK shudders through the dome. You also feel a low rumble under your feet.

    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited June 2013
    How much of an impact would there be in this little gravity? How safe is dropping the elevator going to be?

    Edit: Also can I tell if there's anyone in it?

    A quick t-wave scan shows that the elevator is currently unoccupied. The elevator is a typical mostly-plastic prefab model that's been rigged up to a primitive low-tension cable system, so there wouldn't be any cable backlash after the cut, and the car itself would impact on the safety springs with relatively little force. You estimate only a 3% chance of collateral damage, although the elevator itself will certainly be inoperable in the short term and there's a 52% probability of more permanent damage occurring to the car itself.

    Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    Acceptable Risks. Sec cuts the elevator cables, and turns to Augustus, "I'll be going straight to where Dr.Tan is, as hers is the most urgent distress call, after which we will see about the others. If you can't find a way down by ladder or some other way, contact me on the mesh." With that said, Sec begins to coast down the shaft on his ionic engines, sending a message on the Mesh to Gerrad and Gen. "This is Sec, I'm coming down the elevator shaft. Everything in this area is without power. If you can, try and meet me at the Elevator, if you cannot do so for any reason please inform me, and I'll see what I can do."

    Sec also makes sure to keep the rest of the security team informed of his actions and the current situation.

    Lord_Asmodeus.gifLord_Asmodeus2.gifz1i30sg.png
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    The elevator begins to fall, then picks up speed before finally crashing loudly into the floor of the shaft. From your position, it appears as if the car's plastic body has splintered around its metal frame.

    You now have access to levels 1 and 2 (the one leading to the dig site). The storage area in the lowest level is blocked by the wreckage of the elevator car.

    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    Lyonel watches the reaper descend the shaft and shakes his head. "They're going to make me fix that, 'course." He turns to Cumberbatch and gestures towards the destroyed exit door with his handtorch. "So, we gonna go see what happened to the rest of the crew or just stand around here?"

    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • CayrusCayrus Registered User regular
    Augustus waves a tentacle toward the departing reaper. "He is bit reckless, but he means well."

    He turns back to Lyonel and puts two tentacles on his shoulders. "Of course we should find the rest of the crew! Is there a sort of command center we should attempt to reach? Or perhaps we should locate Dr. Granner?"

    Wellington, old chap, can you locate Dr. Granner? Also, please continue to monitor the mesh for activity from Tan and the others from the shuttle.

    Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

    Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

    Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited June 2013
    Lyonel reaches a hairy hand up and plucks your tentacles off his shoulders. "Well, we could head for the main conference area, since that's where we were told to go if this sorta thing happened." He scratches his head. "Or you and I could go to the computing core and figure out why the hell the Brain hasn't booted up the emergency backup power yet. That's what I'm gonna do, anyway. You can tag along if you want, doc." He starts for the door. "Oh, and Granner ain't a doctor, far as I know. Just some rich dick with more balls than brains."

    Sir, Granner is not broadcasting an emergency beacon and, of course, has not given me permission to track his person, so I cannot tell you his exact location. As far as I know, there have been no shuttle launches since our arrival, so I would guess he remains somewhere on-site. Dr. Tan's emergency beacon is still broadcasting from the location of the dig and seems to be slowly moving back towards the base. I would assume she's in the company of Dr. Lancaster and Mr. Fulmis.

    Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • CayrusCayrus Registered User regular
    "Jolly good, to the core! On our way, I'd love to learn your stance on mercurial issues."

    Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

    Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

    Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    OOC: Assuming you wanted to go to the second level, @Lord_Asmodeus.

    You glide to the second level down, your ionic engines humming. You think you can find your way back to the dig site, but you detect thirteen emergency beacons broadcasting in the lower tunnels, which (after pulling up a map of the base) you determine to be two hundred meters past the entrance to the dig site airlock, down a reinforced tunnel. The beacons indicate that all are still alive, but six are unconscious and the other seven are immobile. The fourteenth beacon, that of Dr. Tan's, seems to be moving slowly towards the dig site airlock.

    ---

    Lyonel waves his long arms in the air as he leads you towards the emergency stairwell. "Whaddya want to know about my opinions? Here's what I think: we're worse off than the infolifes and we ain't got as much power as them. You and I, man, we're just a couple of corporate pawns in the big game. I heard you were shuttled out here from Titan, right? There's your proof. You ain't a person, you're property, no matter how many nanobots you invent." He looks over at you. "Good work on the Nexus line, by the way. Neat little toys."

    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • RingoRingo Out of things to say Heartbreak HillRegistered User regular
    Zandracon wrote: »
    Gerrad nods and assists Gen. He instantly starts up a barrage of words as they heft Tan and start walking. "Fuck it. Gen. I don't know how much Granner briefed you on me, but you probably know how I disappeared going through a gate. Anis Tan was one of the people who stepped through that gate with me as one of the lead scientists on that incident. I don't know if this one is a clone, or fork, or whatever, but Granner knows something. Has he let slip anything you can remember that may be useful right now? Anything at all? Don't know how much you trust me though... Whatever. Just give me something to work with. Please." Gerrad pauses, and glances back at the artifact. "Ah yes, should we bring the artifact? It looks dead right now. But touching it could cause more issues... Hm, I wonder."
    COG + INT at 30: 1d100 64

    Gen shakes his head, "I'm not touching that thing again if I can help it. As far as Tan, I know less about her than I know about you. Ixlis has been playing this one pretty close to the vest. In all honesty, this situation seems to be pretty fucked up, and I don't like it one bit."

    Vox, can we make contact with anybody? I really don't like that cracking sound.

    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    You reach the airlock door, but the power seems to be out. You realize that the door is password-locked in any case. The cracking noise continues.

    Yeah, looks like I can get in touch with a few people. Actually I'm receiving a message from that reaper-

    "This is Sec, I'm coming down the elevator shaft. Everything in this area is without power. If you can, try and meet me at the Elevator, if you cannot do so for any reason please inform me, and I'll see what I can do."

    Fat lot of good that does us, stuck in here. Want to update him on the situation? Hang on, detecting minor loss in pressure... shit! Better brace us!


    With a crumpling noise the back side of the dome gives way and air begins to rush out of the dome. Your suits automatically begin tracking your remaining oxygen - about an hour's worth.

    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • RingoRingo Out of things to say Heartbreak HillRegistered User regular
    Gen tries to brace himself as he hangs onto Tan's body.

    Yeah, put me through.

    "Sec, this is Gen Fulmis. I have Gerrad and Tan with me. Tan seems to have been rendered unconscious. We've carried her to the entrance to the dome, but the dome itself has been compromised and is currently losing pressure. Can't get past the entrance as the door is password protected."

    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • CayrusCayrus Registered User regular
    Augustus followed Lyonel toward the stairs. "Thank you, thank you! That was one of my Doctoral projects at Titan Tech. You should try to make your way out there, they're quite progressive when it comes to Uplift Rights. Nothing like those bloody Jovian bastards or Somatek. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for my existence, but I'd enjoy a little prerogative in my own life. I'm quite active in mercurial circles on the mesh. I can get you in contact with some people, if you're interested."

    Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

    Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

    Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    Lyonel grins at you - or perhaps it's a grimace; it's difficult to tell. "Yeah, sure, if we make it out of here alive, doc. You ever been out to Treehouse? Trippy, man. Feels more like home than anywhere else in the inner system." You arrive at the stairway and Lyonel pulls open the door to it, his wiry muscles straining at the effort. "After you, doc. We're heading down to the Storage level."

    Sir, it seems that Dr. Lancaster and Mr. Fulmis are having some difficulty at the dig site. Shall I patch you into their communications?

    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • CayrusCayrus Registered User regular
    "Of course, of course. I'll lead the way." Augustus descends the staircase.

    Yes, Wellington, patch me through to them.

    "Lancaster and Fulmis, this is Dr. Cumberbatch. I'm headed to the computer core to check why the systems are offline. The reaper is on his way down to you. Do you require any assistance?"

    Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

    Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

    Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    Gerrad grunts in surprise and stops blankly tapping the keypad.

    "We only have one hour of air left, though this morph might have enough oxygen stored to last a while longer. The radiation alerts are faked, by the way. I suppose having a reaper pry open the airlock would help. Pressure difference will probably be low enough by the time he arrives."

  • RingoRingo Out of things to say Heartbreak HillRegistered User regular
    "Personally, I'm not looking forward to asphyxiation. I wonder where exactly the dome cracked, maybe we can get out that way?"

    Gen shifts Tan's weight to his other arm as he turns to look around for an alternate exit.

    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    Sec heads toward the airlock, messaging Gen back, "Can you two get up the shaft without me? There are a number of other injured or unconscious staff down there further past the airlock than either of you, and I can't reach any of the other security personnel. If either you or Gerrad could come back and aid my efforts that would be optimal."

    Lord_Asmodeus.gifLord_Asmodeus2.gifz1i30sg.png
  • CayrusCayrus Registered User regular
    Augustus continues his trip to the core.

    "Sounds like you chaps have things under control. Engineer Lyonel and I will do our best to restart the systems from the core."

    Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

    Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

    Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    Gen helps Gerrad lower Tan's body to lean against the wall and then takes a hard look at the wall behind them. The eerie light was gone and the gloom encompassed the entirety of the dome, so he switches on the torch mounted on his suit and sweeps it back and forth. The back side of the dome is crumpled inwards and has several tears in its surface. The torch picks out some kind of huge dark mass through the semi-transparent surface of the dome. Moving a little closer, you can see that the ground around the back side has suffered some kind of upheaval and has ruptured the dome. One of the breaches looks large enough for a human to fit through, you think.

    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    You reach the bottom of the steps and are confronted by a large security door, which Lyonel walks up to without hesitation. He crosses his arms and looks up at it in annoyance. "Completely forgot we're in a blackout. Damn thing isn't even active, elsewise it would already have opened." He stands next to the door, tapping his foot, for a few moments and then turns to you. "You can squeeze into tight spaces, right? How does a half-meter wide ventilation shaft sound?" He points the torch at a tiny vent near the ceiling, next to the door.

    That looks small even for us, sir. Shall I request ventilation schematics from Mr. Sec?

    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    Gerrad pokes his head through the breach, sweeping the area outside with his headlight looking for any further obstructions.

  • RingoRingo Out of things to say Heartbreak HillRegistered User regular
    Gen watches Gerrad. "See anything?"

    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited June 2013
    A pair of armored hands grab Gerrad's helmet and pulls him bodily from the hole. Before you can react, someone else is crouching at the hole and shining a torch attached to a large rifle in your eyes. Tox's voice blips into existence for a moment before a security protocol overrides him. "You! Come out with your hands empty and in front of you!"

    Outside, Gerrad is thrown to the ground and pinned to the grey lunar soil with a boot. He can feel the presence of a gun barrel hovering somewhere at the base of his skull. The barrel taps his helmet for a moment and is then withdrawn. Gerrad senses an argument taking place.

    "You idiot! Don't fucking shoot him here!" Jo is furious with Pendarski, who stares at her passively through her visor. "Jesus! He's not even armed." Francois Dillon stands a few meters away, ostensibly on guard. He watches them closely. Over by the breach in the dome, Reynolds is jabbing his rifle into the hole, shouting at someone over an open comm. Perhaps it was Dr. Tan? He turns back to look at the base's foundation on the undercrater cliff above. It's still eerily dark and in the ever-present lunar dust his torch barely reaches the cliffside. Where were the emergency lights?

    Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • LeperLeper Registered User regular
    The scene hadn't looked any better up close than it had on the buggy ride back to the dome. His relief at finding a lack of scorch marks and twisted debris was, unfortunately overshadowed by the fact that this seemed to be caused by yet another seismic event.

    "I'm sure these gentlemen would be of more assistance in getting the communications back up with their skulls intact," Dillon added in a calm voice from behind a blacked out visor--only a name badge helpfully sewn to the exterior of his suit helped to alleviate the anonymity. Over the comms his voice sounded smooth, affable, placid despite the situation... with only a hint of what one might have described as 'Euro trash' pre-Fall. "And they don't seem to be directly responsible for this mess. Perhaps a few questions before you go full 'cowboy justice,' yes?"

    Twenty-three hours and thirty minutes, MisterDillonSir(!), until-
    I'm aware of the situation, and lets keep the reminders down to every hour.
    SirYESSIR!
    Please stop that. Perhaps you could start up the orchestral subroutine again--and remove Carmina Burana and Wagner from the playlist until you can learn not to abuse them.

    If my role play is hindered by rolling to play, then I'd prefer the rolls play right, instead of steam-rolling play-night.
  • ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    Gerrad grunts, attempting to move into a more comfortable position while attempting to silently ping Sec. "I suppose you aren't the rescue team, I take it?"

Sign In or Register to comment.