As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Awful Forum Load Times

124»

• Options
    Mr. ButtonsMr. Buttons Registered User regular
    as an interesting thing, the error message pops up when you hit "post reply" (The "PostController" object does not have a "xMonitoring" method.|PostController|xMonitoring|) and gives the appearance that the post didn't work (the post text box still has your text in it), but the post is coming up in the thread.

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Yes got that error today too, also happens when trying to edit a post. Refreshing the page has no effect.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    edited August 2013
    Sorry. I was trying to incorporate the NSA Module and there were some bugs. Everything is fixed now.

p.s. joke

IcyLiquid on
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    edited August 2013
    EDIT: actually it's all good now!

Edit edit: maybe not?

UnbrokenEva on
  • Options
    Mr. ButtonsMr. Buttons Registered User regular
    I just got this error at around 8:15 PST
    Service Unavailable
    The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
    as the little pop-up box in the bottom left corner. I was just reading the thread, not trying to submit a post, or reload the page. This is the first time I've seen it, so I'm guessing it's related to the recent problems. There wasn't any slowdown associated with it, and the page reloaded normally when I F5'ed it

• Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    Been seeing over capacity messages on and off today.

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Just got an Over Capacity page

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    I'm not sure if its just me, but I have a slow down loading CF. I can load any other place here fine, but CF takes about 2-3 minutes to load.

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    i'm getting over capacity messages when i try to look at agrees/awesomes

• Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    Got got an over capacity message while trying to view this thread. Been having similar issues for the last few hours.

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Some queries had clogged the DB. I cleared them out earlier this morning, forgot to mention it.
    geth close thread

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative IcyLiquid. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.