Options

SE++ House of Style [fashion/beauty thread]

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Happily!

• Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    New clothes tonight! But probably just something cool and breathable to cycle in and some things to wear to work. :D

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    http://rockpaperrobot.com/
    calling this beautiful deal w/it

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Where's the buy button!

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    I've lost enough weight that most of my pants/skirts are gapping at the waist, hooray! but also, goddammit, I look like a schlub till I get all these tailored!

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »

so, a table where you will lose anything small and metal that gets put on it

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Mysst wrote: »
    Antimatter wrote: »

so, a table where you will lose anything small and metal that gets put on it

No, you'll know exactly where it's at. It's right there, on the table!
    forever

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    I've lost enough weight that most of my pants/skirts are gapping at the waist, hooray! but also, goddammit, I look like a schlub till I get all these tailored!

That is an awesome problem to have!

• Options
    vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    My jeans came in. They are rather pinker than I expected.

I am looking forward to cooler weather so I can rock them.

WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • Options
    vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    Fuck Hautelook is a dangerous place to go on payday.

WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    Cats are fashionable right? 'Cause this kitten is super adorable and I think it counts

d7bafI2.jpg

• Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    That is an adorable kitten.

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    he reminds me of my brother's cat!

• Options
    N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular
    Sassori wrote: »
    I really need to go through my shoes and toss things I don't wear or are too worn.

It's hard to determine what's a reasonable amount of shoes to own and what is ridiculous.

There is no such thing as a ridiculous amount of shoes to own, obviously. You can rest easy.

• Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    My skin is going bezerk right now. It's so annoying. :( Idk if it's because the weather is changing, or stress, or both, idk. Forehead's full of big painful ones and my jawline too. SIGH. Sighsighsigh.

• Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    ugh I'm sorry sara. I know how much skin issues suck.

new lipstick:
    0F8ACDFE-BB71-4418-AF40-C1A51B1590F8-52327-00001A324467078A_zpse3c9551c.jpg

on me, it's a fuchsia that fades into a brighter pink. my lips want to turn everything bright pink.

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Skin problems are butts Sara, I'm sorry!

Mine are doing ok but this stupid medication is making my fingernails so dry they're peeling. Six of one, half dozen of the other, lets hope once I'm done with this course of meds the nails go back to normal :S

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    i got new makeup!

squeee!!

It's avon, but the quality is so much further than it used to be when I was a kid.

concealer, pressed powder foundation and some rather neutral eye shadows. Oh and the most pink color lipstick and gloss that is like bubblegum pink in the tube but actually doesn't look too bad on.

scary!

and tomorrow I go get my eyes checked for new glasses and get fitted for contacts.

oh. my. goodness. what ever is happening to me.

• Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    HoA-player wrote: »
    I posted those pictures to facebook and now people are confused why there's a hairtie on my floor. :)

to everybody who awesomed this post: </3

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Breaking my heart Kate.

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Kate you should be honored

It's like that time Rane turned me into Pikachu

No wait that was awful

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Sherichu

• Options
  • Options
    pookapooka Registered User regular
    i am

so close

to being done packing

my flight leaves in 7 1/2 hours, and i was thinking about just powering through, but this headache is suggesting not. also, i shall be wearing my hat from Amsterdam and clipping my Bruges hat to my backpack so i will be the chicest in transit (no, not really -- boots, jeans, sweater, and a completely incongruous hat does not compete with the people who dress up for travel.) speaking of which, i need a shower...

lfchwLd.jpg
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited July 2013
    I am confused. This thread moves too fast. Nevermind.

EDIT: Whoops, I'm in the wrong thread. It makes sense now at least.

Goose! on
  • Options
    ok guys lightning round! good first date dress or too severe? (we're going to a classy bar in downtown seattle)

CqS7KJa.jpg

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Wear it.

• Options
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    god damn

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited July 2013
    I would buy you all the drinks, Kate.

Happily and eagerly.

In other words, wear it wear it god damn.

edit: and to increase my being creepy, you have got the most amazing looking collarbone. holy smokes in heaven. do not hide that by any necklaces or anything.

why are you so gorgeous.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    And that's the story of how WaM got a marriage proposal on a first date

• Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    It's great, of course. The only pitfall is that if I were the guy I might feel undressed if I weren't wearing a nice suit?

Then again, let's face it: if I were the guy I'd probably lose my nerve, mumble something about "leaving something on the stove" and run so maybe I'm not the best judge of these sorts of things.

• Options
    She said it's a classy bar

He'd better show up classy

• Options
    thanks guys. I was afraid it was giving off too much of a "sexy funeral" vibe

wearin' it!

bonus hair + makeup

RTs4JyQ.jpg

fuck i'm nervous

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    LabelLabel Registered User regular
    don't be. that's his job, with how you look there.

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Nervous is natural @World as Myth

But you'll be fine

Knock the socks off that fella

• Options
    thanks guys. you're all bemilio bestevez

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
  • Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    It is a very nice dress/look though depending on who you are seeing they may feel somewhat intimidated. That's not really a critique, per se and I honestly doubt he would have any complaints but it will definitely leave an impression, either way.

Good luck on your date, as well.

This discussion has been closed.