NikolaiNikolai SSSSSSSSSSS Registered User regular
    Also wam ask that guy if he's ever hear of this band called creed

xXNXOA7.png?1
  • Options
    FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    Nah, The End is pretty much immortal and you should've tranqued him anyways

ETqXK.png
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Infidel wrote: »
    Pffffft you say older as if we wouldn't have to be effectively twins. :P

nope nope nope! you are older by 11 days. deal with it.

• Options
    Helpless RockHelpless Rock Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    Nikolai wrote: »
    tattoos are rad

what are you going to get
    2h37p7t.jpg
    Minus the border and FOX. Because ladies love a good MGS tatoo.

That is a pretty bitchin' logo even without the MGS connection. To the normal person it's just a neat fox tattoo. Then you can get sweet bonus point attention for it when they know it's the Kojima logo.

Also, WaM I bet I could out nervous your date if I was in his shoes, let me tell you. Criminy.

Helpless Rock on
    WT83sWz.jpg
    Steam: Car1gt // Tumblr // Facebook // Twitter
  • Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    hell don't even worry about what people will think

if you wanna get a tattoo for yourself get it for yourself and damn the rest of the world

• Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    hahahaha jesus I love you guys

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    LabelLabel Registered User regular
    hope your date went well, WaM. if not, hope we made up for it!

• Options
    Karrde1842Karrde1842 Registered User regular
    thanks guys. I was afraid it was giving off too much of a "sexy funeral" vibe

wearin' it!

bonus hair + makeup

RTs4JyQ.jpg

fuck i'm nervous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8A4CoKiAsc

• Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    guys it went so good! I told him I'm out of town the next two weekends after this one and he was like "what are you doing Sunday I want to see you again" he wants my diiiiick

and he took me to the runic offices and I got to see super secret stuff shhhh

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    It went well, you cretin

Also congrats or whatever

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Was the secret stuff his butt?

• Options
    it was not his butt. even better: secret videos game

but listen! I think he was super nice and clearly likes me but I'm into somebody else a whole lot (who is not interested in a commitment). I don't know how far I want this whole thing to go. this is dating thread stuff probably. sorry guys. sorry.

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Do pooro and I need to go round to SOMEONE'S place and rough him up until he asks you out?

• Options
    Keep it mind pooro knows Judo, and I could totally mess up someone's hair given the chance.

• Options
    oh man he'd be so mad if you messed up his hair

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Blake can also physically lift them off the ground

• Options
    I know how to get what needs to be done done.

• Options
    I've always wanted a big brother ;_;

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    He has a particular set of skills:

1. Making trebuchets
    2. Lifting people off the ground

• Options
    I've always wanted a big brother ;_;

This works out perfectly as I've always wanted more birthday presents.

• Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    Kate, you look like a redhead Audrey Horne

• Options
    Kilroy wrote: »

Oh Sherilyn Fenn 8->

• Options
    oh I forgot to mention!! between our first and second drink, some mysterious person sent us shots

threw mine back like a champ

later in the night the waitress told us it was the couple who'd been sitting next to us, who were super sexy and apparently secretly thought we were cute and wanted us to have a great night

never had that happen before

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    oh I forgot to mention!! between our first and second drink, some mysterious person sent us shots

threw mine back like a champ

later in the night the waitress told us it was the couple who'd been sitting next to us, who were super sexy and apparently secretly thought we were cute and wanted us to have a great night

never had that happen before

Four way

• Options
    I didn't want to be the one to say it

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    Gatsby wrote: »
    I didn't want to be the one to say it

I sure as hell did!

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

I was going to go for the other Audrey

• Options
    ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    it was not his butt. even better: secret videos game

but listen! I think he was super nice and clearly likes me but I'm into somebody else a whole lot (who is not interested in a commitment). I don't know how far I want this whole thing to go. this is dating thread stuff probably. sorry guys. sorry.

It's about time we just had one large thread. You looked hot yesterday, how did your date go and what was his favourite pokemon?

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin

I was going to go for the other Audrey

she doesn't look like a murderous plant to me...

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    part of the reason I come into this thread is for the occasional peeks into the lives of Beautiful People

they're very strange

• Options
    FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    Hey so i think i think i finally found aviators that i'm okay with. The bad news is that they're lady's glasses. Specifically my brother's ex lady

rBMsRjr.jpg

Someone tell me if this is too giant. Only have my phone

ETqXK.png
  • Options
    LabelLabel Registered User regular
    I snorted when i scrolled down the page there futore. it's too ridiculous.

like, FUCK man. why you gotta be a golden god so hard? seriously it's some sort of hollywood dreamboat thing you've got there. it can't be real.

on the plus side, maybe your bro doesn't want his ex-lady's sunglasses bouncing around in his life any more?

• Options
    sploosh

• Options
    fml

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    That post sequence was hilarious.

• Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    faqsmug.gif

• Options
    edited July 2013
    I feel like I've just been clubbed over the head with jon hamm's dong

Shorty on
  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    Me over past 2 pages

This discussion has been closed.