Options

SE++ House of Style [fashion/beauty thread]

• Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    kochikens I am a grownup pls

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    They must be.

I'm only saying because I imagine that if you smashed them together it would cause an @antimatter explosion

• Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    @Oghulk needs an adult.

• Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    I AM AN ADULT

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    My tits are pure tits.

But nobody cares about my tits but me

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited July 2013
    smashing boobs together make me explode yes

... what are we talking about

Antimatter on
  • Options
    I am sure many people have a vested interested in your tits, @Metalbourne.

I never thought that was a sentence I would say.

• Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    someone buy me this shirt

ts_koty8-male.png

and this one

crazy_cat2.png

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Kochikens wrote: »
    someone buy me this shirt

ts_koty8-male.png

and this one

crazy_cat2.png

Someone get them for @Swill, too.

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    I want the reeeeeddd oooonnneee.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    300.jpg

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    is that cat assuming direct control of this form

• Options
    I would wear that unironically.

• Options
    31arpS7.jpg

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    if it was short-sleeved, maybe. i can't wear sleeves, man, they're like arm-prisons.

edit: but that one up there is totally a tank-top and aint nobody wanna see me in a tank top.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    LabelLabel Registered User regular
    Sara Lynn wrote: »
    Everyone is being positive and nice, so I'll just post this rant in a spoiler.
    I'm tired of seeing girls with really nice skin post comparison shots of "me without makeup" and "me with makeup" saying that they always get reactions from people when they're wearing no makeup. Then EVERYONE posts and tells them that they look so good without makeup and they don't need it. Of course they fucking don't. Unless this picture is photoshopped they have literally NO ACNE. When I don't wear makeup, I have people from complete strangers to coworkers to my BOSSES tell me that "hey why do you have so much acne" and "aren't you too old" and "why aren't you covering that up." NOBODY sincerely tells me I look better bare faced except Annie because that's his fucking job as a boyfriend. Everyone else that tells me I'm pretty (including everyone in this thread) tells me so to my face full of paint. Try living a life like that, you stupid fucking jerk. Go post your fresh baby face all over the internet and get all the compliments, good for you, great.
    That is amazingly, shockingly rude that people would say that. I am sorry people who should probably know better feel it's acceptable to tell you such things. I don't know what it's like to live with that, but I think you have every right to rant about it. I would probably be furious if I had to deal with crap like that.

• Options
    N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular
    I'm tired of seeing girls with really nice skin post comparison shots of "me without makeup" and "me with makeup" saying that they always get reactions from people when they're wearing no makeup. Then EVERYONE posts and tells them that they look so good without makeup and they don't need it. Of course they fucking don't. Unless this picture is photoshopped they have literally NO ACNE. When I don't wear makeup, I have people from complete strangers to coworkers to my BOSSES tell me that "hey why do you have so much acne" and "aren't you too old" and "why aren't you covering that up." NOBODY sincerely tells me I look better bare faced except Annie because that's his fucking job as a boyfriend. Everyone else that tells me I'm pretty (including everyone in this thread) tells me so to my face full of paint. Try living a life like that, you stupid fucking jerk. Go post your fresh baby face all over the internet and get all the compliments, good for you, great.
    Anyone who is not a close, personal friend of yours who feels the need to comment negatively on your complexion is a rude, tactless goose. They opinion is rendered irrelevant and useless because they are obviously a complete goose of a goose. I know how easy it is to listen to that crap. I am constantly struggling with worrying far too much what people who don't really matter think of me. The fact is, though, that anyone who would disrespect you that much doesn't have an opinion worth a hoot of a hoot. Even my elementary students usually have more class than that.

And frankly, anyone who posts comparison shots on Facebook or wherever is solely doing it to get positive attention. They already know they look great sans makeup, and they're making the drama play to get everyone else to tell them. That's fine for high school girls. If they are grown-up women, they are still in high school mind mode, and you are so far beyond their maturity for the duration of the drama post, it also makes them goosey.

Bottom line: you are, as has been mentioned, very pretty regardless of your complexion. Reject to goosey gooses and their goose like tackiness.

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    edited July 2013

Nothing wrong with your face.
    Looks great on me.

sanctuary.jpg
    You might want consider shaving, though.

Fishman on
    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    so horrifying

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    I apologise to everyone else in the thread that isn't Sara.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    SwillSwill Registered User regular
    Wear all the cat clothes

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    i want to play with my new eyeshadoowwwww

but I have an eye appointment later and I don't wanna be bothered with all that goop.

so I think I'll practice on my hand instead!

weeee!!!

• Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    I may have totally set up an OkCupid account today.

• Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Wait...this isn't the dating thread.

...fucking beer.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    ZIP STOP

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I'm just saying you can't go cursing beer out like that

What if beer up and left

WHAT WOULD YOU DO THEN

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular

What if beer up and left

WHAT WOULD YOU DO THEN

I'm a little in love with you.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular

What if beer up and left

WHAT WOULD YOU DO THEN

Pfft.

Whisky.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Wassup I bought shoes.

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Kochi, get me that first shirt. I would wear it to death

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    Fishman wrote: »

CURSE YOU, FISH MAN

• Options
    Holy shit, that's kind of expensive for a tshirt.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    @Sara Lynn - Did I read an earlier post right and Pooka is visiting you now?

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Fishman wrote: »

CURSE YOU, FISH MAN

HA HA HA

TRICKED AGAIN BY THE FISH MAN

• Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    Magus` wrote: »
    @Sara Lynn - Did I read an earlier post right and Pooka is visiting you now?

We paraded Pooka through Atlanta traffic and got coffee. Hopefully she had fun! I'm mega-awkward so that doesn't help, but she got to see the city and see one of my favorite coffee shops. So it was fun. She should be getting on her plane soon!

• Options
    Oh, that's cool! I so want to visit or be visited by someone on the forum. Maybe when I get some vacation time..

I hope your job hunting is going well!

• Options
    EricsErics Charming to the last Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    edited July 2013
    I just caught up on a million pages of fashion thread, go me.

It was funny seeing everyone love bits posting photobucket placeholder images.

In other news, check out these rad crystal heels:

001c.jpg

Erics on
    fabulousFantastic.png
    Twitter | Steam | Twitch.tv ~♪
  • Options
    That is fucking cool

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    That rocks

• Options
    Gatsby wrote: »
    That rocks

unacceptable

kQwcZLJ.png
This discussion has been closed.