Inmates in Space playable alpha - Prison escape game with a Lemmings twist
I'm creating a prison escape game set in deep space. I would like to hear your opinions about my ideas for gameplay mechanics and get feedback from the playable alpha build.
1. Players objective is to help other inmates to escape
2. Player can issue commands to inmates
3. One shot kills. Player has to sneak behind guards to take them out. Player has to protect other inmates from getting killed by issuing commands to them.
4. Lemmings twist: There's huge amount of inmates to be saved. They start to follow you once you open their cell door. Prison is filled with nasty security systems and guards. Many will die.
5. Player get score based on how many inmates they're able to save.
You can play the latest build at:http://inmatesinspace.blogspot.com
Here's a short gameplay video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZlWcY0g5pY
This forum has taken everything from me
This hurts but I deserve it