As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PATV] Thursday, June 13, 2013 - Shut Up & Sit Down Season 2, Ep. 6: Let’s Play Galaxy Trucker

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited June 2013 in The Penny Arcade Hub

image[PATV] Thursday, June 13, 2013 - Shut Up & Sit Down Season 2, Ep. 6: Let’s Play Galaxy Trucker

In this episode Paul and Quinns play the board game Galaxy Trucker and it's expansions.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    BaloogyMcBoyBaloogyMcBoy Registered User regular
    Keep it up guys! Love your work! :D

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Second time I've watched this, truly hilarious.
    MY GOD, that game is BRUTAL. You said you tied but very clearly the meteors won.
    XD
    I would play this just to see how much it would go to hell.

• Options
    CapsaicinCapsaicin I asked my 2 y/o son to draw a pic of my German mom, and thats what we got. Registered User regular
    Galaxy Truckers is by far one of my favorite board games.

"The boldest player goes first!"

If you liked Truckers, try out Space Alert for a similar (in absurdity) but co-operative space game. It's also designed by Vlaada Chvátil.

capsaicin_zps254b275f.png
  • Options
    ZhelotZhelot Registered User new member
    You know, in the end you embarrassed a man wearing space pants. I think THAT'S the real victory.

• Options
    d.TFFoSd.TFFoS Registered User regular
    Wow, you guys are terrible at making ships. My group normally has fully decked out ships that are properly designed. But then we still die from explosive batteries and whatnot.

• Options
    Echo2OmegaEcho2Omega Registered User regular
    Galaxy Trucker is total chaos. But fun.

+1 to Capsaicin for suggesting Space Alert.

• Options
    AnalogySharkAnalogyShark Registered User regular
    The Riker sit! 31:07

• Options
    crossbrainedfoolcrossbrainedfool Registered User new member
    edited June 2013
    You also messed up the intruder in round one a little bit (I think) because the tile it enters on counts as the first space. So Paul should have lost only the first two cabins of crew.

crossbrainedfool on