As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Attack on Webcomics

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    oh and on today's archime

matt goes to therapy

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    I am signing up for the Webcomics Scouting Division

I will go outside the safe walls of this thread and attempt to gather information and reconnaissance on webcomics

I will likely not come back alive

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    nooooooo

• Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    I definitely am gunning for webcomics police

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Rolo wrote: »
    ecJYA6M.png
    #damnitstrue

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    2468.png

I like how the blonde one is just becoming an increasing source of absurdity.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    eternal symphonia: assault on hansel IV is better

Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    worksintheoryworksintheory Registered User regular
    IMG_0169_zps442380ae.jpg

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    Sie sind das Essen und wir sind die Jäger!
    Fumare ta hana no namae mo shira zu ni
    chi ni ochi ta tori wa kaze o webucomicku
    inotta tokoro de nani mo kawara nai
    ima o kaeru no wa tatakau kakugo da
    shikabane fumikoe te susumu ishi o whomp! buta yo
    kachiku no annei kyogi no hanei
    sinfest garou no jiyū o!

toraware ta kutsujoku wa hangeki no octopus pie
    jōheki no sono kanata emono o hofuru yēga ?
    hotobashiru shōdō ni sono mi o yaki nagara
    tasogare ni hi o ugatsu guren no jerkcity

• Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    Anime is poop and so are webcomics

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular

them's fightin' words, boy

Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    EEtWOzl.jpg

Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal may potentially have not safe for work material in its archives

don't get caught with your pants down

VKXg0qm.gif

Seriously on
  • Options
    Webcomics Fans
    Comic book Fans
    D&D Fans
    Warhammer Fans
    Pokemon Fans
    Homestuck Fans
    Anime Fans
    Pony Fans

There is a Great Chain of Being.

• Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    Bullshit.

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Yes, shit from bulls is also a kind of poop

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    I am from the department of anime for webcomics fans and i'm here to tell you to stop watching attack of the titans and start watching space brothers

• Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    I've never watched no anime, but I've read lots of webcomics. So this thread is for me.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    everyone hates anime until everyone decides that anime owns

f the internet

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    404.gif

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    Hey is this the anime thread

let me tell you about anime

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Options
    Zay wrote: »
    everyone hates anime until everyone decides that anime owns

f the internet

why ya so hostile zay ol buddy

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    anime killed my wife and child

• Options
    but then i married an anime and we're gonna have an anime baby

you have to learn to move on

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    anime

S
    U
    X

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    zay please stop this

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    SMBC used to be hit or miss, and now it's just miss. I think SMBC Theater (which isn't even ever funny) and his other projects take up too much of his time.

• Options
    zay please stop this

i'm sorry crwth

we're... we're going to have to put zay down

for the good of the animes

Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    BerkBerk THE BUDGIE SMUGGLER Registered User regular
    big ups to the comic creators that can still make comics even when theyre ill (I cant)

sig-1.jpg
  • Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    If a genie gave me the power to genocide one--and only one--species of bug, it'd be a tough call between mosquitos and centipedes.

Real talk I hate mosquitoes more than I hate the inevitability of my mortality but they are so incredibly important on the food chain, the blood they suck out of you serves to supercharge nutrition levels for everything that eats mosquitoes (which is everything except for us)

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    are you telling me the lesser beings are growing fat off of my lifeblood

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Goatmon wrote: »
    2468.png

I like how the blonde one is just becoming an increasing source of absurdity.

Has that not been her schtick from the first time she appeared?

• Options
    IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Wyborn wrote: »
    If a genie gave me the power to genocide one--and only one--species of bug, it'd be a tough call between mosquitos and centipedes.

Real talk I hate mosquitoes more than I hate the inevitability of my mortality but they are so incredibly important on the food chain, the blood they suck out of you serves to supercharge nutrition levels for everything that eats mosquitoes (which is everything except for us)

I'm sure the 10s of thousands of people that die from diseases transmitted by them every year give a single fuck

• Options
    ScooterScooter Registered User regular

Actually I'm pretty sure I read a study once that mosquitoes could be entirely wiped from the Earth and everything would be fine

better even

• Options
    PiptheFair wrote: »

I'm sure the 10s of thousands of people that die from diseases transmitted by them every year give a single fuck

this is the equivalent of the "why didn't you just use this money to cure cancer" argument

Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »

Malaria by some estimations has wiped out half of all people to have ever lived

Wish to kill malaria

Boom

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    Scooter wrote: »

Actually I'm pretty sure I read a study once that mosquitoes could be entirely wiped from the Earth and everything would be fine

better even

I have trouble believing that

This discussion has been closed.