As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Look at these [chat] I made

19495969798100»

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    I think that Golduck who pretended to be Misty's Psyduck wanted to give her the D.

This is a social faux pas, to say the least.

...what? O_o

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    1Z5vF28luzzOffxmviTXlg8tMLYsJnNABkniQMWU3G8g

The norwegian government ("Kongen i Statsråd" = King in Council of State) in 1957

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Gonmun wrote: »
    I think that Golduck who pretended to be Misty's Psyduck wanted to give her the D.

...what? O_o

There was an episode where it looked like Psyduck evolved into Golduck and was awesome, but it turns out it was a wild Golduck and it was implied he was impressing pretty ladies.

• Options
    Geth knows what I'm talking about.

• Options
    It's stuffy in here.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Bees in the trap.

I hate those bees.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Also @y2jake215 I was at Guitar Center yesterday with roommate so he could purchase guitar strings and they had all the fancy decks and CDJs and controllers out and oh man do I want an S4

*sweats*

*eyes bank balance on one monitor, Amazon.com on the other*

• Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Goofy

Ubi is ... being weird.

A fan created a petition to get The Division ported to PC, and Ubisoft is encouraging people to sign it.

It feels like the fan is trying to mimic the Dark Souls petition, but where Namco and From just sort of watched the petition grow, Ubi (as an entity) is actively supporting it.

If you support the idea, just make it happen. ...?

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    y2jake

were you the fellow who posted hopsin some time ago?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TL DR wrote: »
    Also @y2jake215 I was at Guitar Center yesterday with roommate so he could purchase guitar strings and they had all the fancy decks and CDJs and controllers out and oh man do I want an S4

*sweats*

*eyes bank balance on one monitor, Amazon.com on the other*

@Tav

• Options
    Tamin wrote: »
    Goofy

Ubi is ... being weird.

A fan created a petition to get The Division ported to PC, and Ubisoft is encouraging people to sign it.

It feels like the fan is trying to mimic the Dark Souls petition, but where Namco and From just sort of watched the petition grow, Ubi (as an entity) is actively supporting it.

They're probably trying to support it as a means to gauge how well it would sell?

~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
  • Options
    And actually I thought the Numark NS7 would be pretty lame but I think the platter/jog wheel thing is done pretty well.

It's two pieces and motorized, so you can manipulate the 'record' and 'platter' independently as you would on a turntable.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Goofy

Ubi is ... being weird.

They probably are trying to gauge interest.

• Options
    Goofy

Ubi is ... being weird.

they support people supporting it, which is a subtly different thing. It shows interest, which means the math of a pc port can work out.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Goofy

Ubi is ... being weird.

They're probably trying to support it as a means to gauge how well it would sell?

well, yeah, but

Once the company gets involved, it becomes marketing, and the ... usefulness of the petition as a gauge falters

maybe?

• Options

...what? O_o

There was an episode where it looked like Psyduck evolved into Golduck and was awesome, but it turns out it was a wild Golduck and it was implied he was impressing pretty ladies.

Ahh...gotcha. Weird to hear about these things as my son was usper crazy into pokemon when he was a kid.

• Options
    I'm ready btw [chat]. Should I be called upon for the creation of a new thread I am at the ready!

• Options
    A man in Etne (where my family is from) had a restraining order against this one farm.

He broke it. And he brought his tractor, and a certain amount of anger, when he broke it.
    DhP4EaC4EKWnp_Pt5lmmng6dTG2N8XbvQvkrHW39P3_Q

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    A man in Etne (where my family is from) had a restraining order against this one farm.

He broke it. And he brought his tractor, and a certain amount of anger, when he broke it.
    DhP4EaC4EKWnp_Pt5lmmng6dTG2N8XbvQvkrHW39P3_Q

He follows a Granny Westherwax philosophy then.

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Well maybe the farm shouldn't have broken up with him Abd.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    We only have the farm's side of the story. I'm reserving judgement until we hear from the tractor.

• Options
    Well maybe the farm shouldn't have broken up with him Abd.

There's H/A advice for you.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    also in the news is an ongoing case against a triggerhappy cop, for firing at the wheels of the car of a fleeing knifeist.

his lawyer says that there was not a lot of time and he acted according to his understanding of the situation

the special unit hasn't commented, but I'm pretty sure their response in court will be "you shot at a guy driving away, dipshit."

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Bogart wrote: »
    We only have the farm's side of the story. I'm reserving judgement until we hear from the tractor.

What do you say to rumoured contacts between you and the tractor lobby?

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    7t_L_xVOupdJWze3OOLYDQ6Yr4Ft8FHZCMQWcouxXeng

is it just me, or does this man look like somebody shrunk his face in photoshop

(HA leader in Norway, in the news because he was convicted for narcotics smuggling and the so called mafia paragraph)

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    also in the news is an ongoing case against a triggerhappy cop, for firing at the wheels of the car of a fleeing knifeist.

his lawyer says that there was not a lot of time and he acted according to his understanding of the situation

the special unit hasn't commented, but I'm pretty sure their response in court will be "you shot at a guy driving away, dipshit."
    It took me a moment to remember that you are not from America.

Police having guns is weird.

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    This is all a conspiracy by the Norway carpentry industry to drum up business.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    @RMS Oceanic will create the new thread
    @Ravenhpltc24 is backup

This discussion has been closed.