Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Game On] Soviet Phalla - Game Over: Capitalist Victory

1356770

Posts

  • Digger DudeDigger Dude Registered User
    edited March 2007
    Gnasty wrote: »
    telcus wrote: »
    One is strong, one another beautiful, a third a cunning artificer.
    Which is best?
    He who serves the populace.


    Digger Dude, DarkPrimus, how would your elections serve the populace?

    I would call on the Politburo to decide who is most likely a capitalist, for only from the advise of the many as opposed to the one, can a clear disicion be made.
    But it is likely that at least one capitalist will be able to infiltrate the Politburo, and seed lies and deceit throughout the entire institution. How can you trust them?

    I will use my athority as general seceretary to tell if the vote has been influenced by capitalism.

    Digger Dude on
  • GnastyGnasty Registered User
    edited March 2007
    Gnasty wrote: »
    telcus wrote: »
    One is strong, one another beautiful, a third a cunning artificer.
    Which is best?
    He who serves the populace.


    Digger Dude, DarkPrimus, how would your elections serve the populace?

    I would call on the Politburo to decide who is most likely a capitalist, for only from the advise of the many as opposed to the one, can a clear disicion be made.
    But it is likely that at least one capitalist will be able to infiltrate the Politburo, and seed lies and deceit throughout the entire institution. How can you trust them?

    I will use my athority as general seceretary to tell if the vote has been influenced by capitalism.
    With what? Magical powers? It is quite obvious to me, dear comrade, that you are not sane enough for a position of such power.

    Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
  • EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    EvilBadman wrote: »
    EvilBadman wrote: »

    Note how each of thease letters form groups to become somthing bigger than the some of thier parts.
    If that is not a great reperesentation of the communist mantra I don't know what is.

    A misrepresentation, built on the backs of favored letters.

    Then what do you say of the USSR surley you are not calling them capitalist.

    What is this madness you speak of? That...abomination of an abbreviation is the americanization of our authoritative Союз Советских Социалистических Республик. Your ignorance of our proud history is startling proof of incompetance in leadership.

    I appologise as I do not have the Luxrey of having a writing device that can porduce the only proper for of language, instead I opted to get a cheap forigien writing device and give the rest of my money to the party.

    Perhaps, you should practice your Russian more, American. These hackneyed attempts at conversing in our glorious language are causing my ears to bleed.

    EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • telcustelcus Registered User
    edited March 2007
    All endeavors are conducted well or ill precisely in so far as they conform to Correct Thought.

    Hmm so the old hands are a ready made network, but have no in-game way (barring seer powers been given to the politburo) of reliably extending that network? This interests me.

    telcus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Digger DudeDigger Dude Registered User
    edited March 2007
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Your purchase was from a foreign country, comrade?

    Please assure me that it was in support of one of our communist brothers abroad, such as Cuba.

    Cuba indeed has smuggled goods from America. I feel it is best to use ones enemies wepeons against them.

    Digger Dude on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Comrades, I am afraid that I must retire for the night. I shall speak with you all again later.

    DarkPrimus on
    wpyz0Y5.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • Digger DudeDigger Dude Registered User
    edited March 2007
    EvilBadman wrote: »
    EvilBadman wrote: »
    EvilBadman wrote: »

    Note how each of thease letters form groups to become somthing bigger than the some of thier parts.
    If that is not a great reperesentation of the communist mantra I don't know what is.

    A misrepresentation, built on the backs of favored letters.

    Then what do you say of the USSR surley you are not calling them capitalist.

    What is this madness you speak of? That...abomination of an abbreviation is the americanization of our authoritative Союз Советских Социалистических Республик. Your ignorance of our proud history is startling proof of incompetance in leadership.

    I appologise as I do not have the Luxrey of having a writing device that can porduce the only proper for of language, instead I opted to get a cheap forigien writing device and give the rest of my money to the party.

    Perhaps, you should practice your Russian more, American. These hackneyed attempts at conversing in our glorious language are causing my ears to bleed.

    I am sorry but I am wearey from a hard days work and therefore often mistype my words.

    Digger Dude on
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre @PixelateJake on TwitterRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I'm here guys, will post more come morning.

    TehSpectre on
    Sloth_Sig.png
  • Digger DudeDigger Dude Registered User
    edited March 2007
    Gnasty wrote: »
    Gnasty wrote: »
    telcus wrote: »
    One is strong, one another beautiful, a third a cunning artificer.
    Which is best?
    He who serves the populace.


    Digger Dude, DarkPrimus, how would your elections serve the populace?

    I would call on the Politburo to decide who is most likely a capitalist, for only from the advise of the many as opposed to the one, can a clear disicion be made.
    But it is likely that at least one capitalist will be able to infiltrate the Politburo, and seed lies and deceit throughout the entire institution. How can you trust them?

    I will use my athority as general seceretary to tell if the vote has been influenced by capitalism.
    With what? Magical powers? It is quite obvious to me, dear comrade, that you are not sane enough for a position of such power.
    Not true, I will simply use my knoledge I have gained from years of hunting capitalist.

    Digger Dude on
  • EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    EvilBadman wrote: »
    EvilBadman wrote: »
    EvilBadman wrote: »

    Note how each of thease letters form groups to become somthing bigger than the some of thier parts.
    If that is not a great reperesentation of the communist mantra I don't know what is.

    A misrepresentation, built on the backs of favored letters.

    Then what do you say of the USSR surley you are not calling them capitalist.

    What is this madness you speak of? That...abomination of an abbreviation is the americanization of our authoritative Союз Советских Социалистических Республик. Your ignorance of our proud history is startling proof of incompetance in leadership.

    I appologise as I do not have the Luxrey of having a writing device that can porduce the only proper for of language, instead I opted to get a cheap forigien writing device and give the rest of my money to the party.

    Perhaps, you should practice your Russian more, American. These hackneyed attempts at conversing in our glorious language are causing my ears to bleed.

    I am sorry but I am wearey from a hard days work and therefore often mistype my words.

    What is to stop you from leading our council into despair on the premise of exhaustion? No, sir, you have forfeited my confidence, and I wish you luck in regaining it.

    I bid you goodnight, gentlemen, and advise wisdom in this crucial choice.

    OOC: Sleepy Times!

    EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    This..is fuckin' awesome.

    So we're basically voting for the leader, and seven other people to gain powers? Am I understanding that right?

    Shamus on
  • GnastyGnasty Registered User
    edited March 2007
    Shamus wrote: »
    This..is fuckin' awesome.

    So we're basically voting for the leader, and seven other people to gain powers? Am I understanding that right?
    Yes. And you should vote for me.

    Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
  • Digger DudeDigger Dude Registered User
    edited March 2007
    Gnasty wrote: »
    Shamus wrote: »
    This..is fuckin' awesome.

    So we're basically voting for the leader, and seven other people to gain powers? Am I understanding that right?
    Yes. And you should vote for me.

    But you are a bunny, How do we know you will not change your side in exchange for a few carrots.
    I must retire to bed so that I can have my wits about me for hunting capitalist.

    Digger Dude on
  • ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Gnasty wrote: »
    Shamus wrote: »
    This..is fuckin' awesome.

    So we're basically voting for the leader, and seven other people to gain powers? Am I understanding that right?
    Yes. And you should vote for me.

    But you are a bunny, How do we know you will not change your side in exchange for a few carrots.

    He's a bunny..but he's throwing a crazy communist party in his signature.

    Shamus on
  • GnastyGnasty Registered User
    edited March 2007
    Shamus wrote: »
    Gnasty wrote: »
    Shamus wrote: »
    This..is fuckin' awesome.

    So we're basically voting for the leader, and seven other people to gain powers? Am I understanding that right?
    Yes. And you should vote for me.

    But you are a bunny, How do we know you will not change your side in exchange for a few carrots.

    He's a bunny..but he's throwing a crazy communist party in his signature.
    I am true to the Party! I would never change my side for a few carrots!

    A whole boatload of carrots...well, that would never happen, so no reason to contemplate it, right?

    Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Last Son wrote: »
    I !vote for DevoutlyApathetic. Being devout and apathetic are both good traits rarely found in the capitalistic swine, thus he having both almost insures his loyalty to the current Party.

    edit: Who broke the H-scroll?

    I will endeavor to live up to the faith you put in me comrade.

    I !vote for DevoutlyApathetic as well.


    t RBB: You're right, this looks cool as hell.

    DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Lady EriLady Eri Registered User
    edited March 2007
    RYGAR wrote: »
    I vote for Lady Eri for Madame Secretary


    //girls cant be boss

    Hmmmmm..... Madame Secretary. I do like the sound of that.

    I too !vote for this beautiful Lady Eri to be our Madame Secretary.

    May the leprechaun genocide begin.

    Lady Eri on
    The Wheel of Calculadon turns, and then suddenly? Orbital lasers.
  • Lord Cecil EaglelaserLord Cecil Eaglelaser Registered User
    edited March 2007
    Vote for Lady Eri

    DEATH TO THE CAPITALIST PIGS.

    Lord Cecil Eaglelaser on
    Yar wrote: »
    Hey, thanks. You know what? Fuck you. You know what else? Suck my dick.

    I think if you're interested in what I read, the proper thing to do would be to read a book on Shut the Fuck Up or something.
  • GrundlterrorGrundlterror Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Hmm, I'm pretty torn on whether to vote for Gnasty or Digger Dude. DD's misspelling of words kind of puts me off voting for him, but on the other hand Gnasty's over enthusiasm has kind of alarmed me as well. As far as I'm concerned each thinks they are above each other, leading me to believe they do not see each other as equals and are therefore both capitalist scum.

    Oh well, gotta jump on some kind of bandwagon.

    I !vote for DevoutlyApathetic

    Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • TechnicalityTechnicality Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Arguing all day about it is why those capitalist pigs never get anything done. What madness has befallen our fair land.

    I !vote Rygar because the act of simply voting in someone who will do the job well and getting on with it is the mark of a true communist. Such a level head would be a useful asset to the politburo.

    Technicality on
    handt.jpg tor.jpg

  • Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Some things to remember, comrades:

    We need to vote for a total of 8 people (secretary + 7 members) to ensure we get a leadership of 8 active players who aren't too easily influenced by any dirty capitalist pigs who manage to infiltrate the buro. I'm sure they're trying to get at least one spy in, simply because they need to learn what the powers of the buro are. On the other hand, if we have observant players on the Politburo, they get a good chance to weed out any spies among them, because the buro members have to communicate with each other, increasing the chances that a spy makes a mistake along the way. Of course, if this game becomes at all similar to Rishiri, members of the politburo are probably at a higher risk of being killed by filthy capitalist rebels than anyone else. But, who wouldn't want to sacrifice their lives for Mother Russia?

    Tl;dr: Please don't make the political vote randomly, and don't "bandwagon" on just one favorite. Think about who the 8 should be, and vote accordingly.

    I agree that Lady Eri is a good choice for the Secretary for now, since the KGB might keep her from being killed on night one. Let's just keep an eye on her, in case she shows any signs of being under capitalist pig influence, since a rebel making it to Secretary would be pure horror. For my part, I think Ardor showed great skill in fighting for the Communist ideals already in ancient Phallia, and is now deserving of a seat in the Politburo. I !vote Ardor for Politburo

    Bliss 101 on
    MSL59.jpg
  • MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    In fact, the KGB officers will almost certainly want to protect whomever becomes the General Secretary every night, unless they are sure that the General Secretary is a rebel and won't be killed. Any time the General Secretary is killed, they lose one of their number, right? For the most part, then, the KGB will act as a smaller 'mason' group.

    I think it's an almost sure bet that there'll be at least one spy on the politburo council - by random seedings there'll be a 29% chance all eight elected positions are communists, but things aren't exactly random here, are they? Hopefully, the politburo will give us the edge needed to gather some ground. Without a 'seer' role, we need to think and observe harder to eliminate the opposing faction.

    For now, I'll put my trust in Lady Eri as General Secretary. If she seems suspicious, we'll just stop voting for her: while members of the council have term lengths of three, the General Secretary has a term length of one. I !vote Lady Eri for General Secretary.

    MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    My glorious comrades, a new day is dawning on the beautiful terrain of our great society! My breakfast ration tastes like incredible air and my clothes the loose and form-fitting blue overalls of equality.

    Fuck capitalism! I !vote Lady Eri as Secretary, because she is the obvious choice to lead our wonderful republic to peace and happiness.

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    While I'll admit the Communist Bunny© isn't without its charms, I'm a traditionalist.

    !vote for DarkPrimus.

    cj iwakura on
    9LlOwgn.png
    Well, good morning. Welcome to the new scenario. What should we do today?
  • LocusLocus Trust Me AlbanyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Look, I'll be damned if I can trust any of you, but I damn sure well trust myself.

    I managed to survive four days in the Mole Phalla, even after: 1) Starting a baseless bandwagon against an innocent, 2) Posting in orange for an entire day, 3) Declaring war on Norway (foreign policy experience!), and 4) Speaking like a baby for the day. If nothing else, I'm a survivor. Until my untimely demise I brought joy and laughter to the people, all the while consistently gaining two votes, the better to ensure victory for the aforementioned people.

    Comrades! A !vote for Locus is a vote for fun! It's all well and good to have the Lady Eris of the world, but sometimes we all need to lighten up a bit.

    Locus on
  • FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I !vote FunkyWaltDogg for General Secretary, based on the bang-up job I did as a councilman in Rishiri.

    FunkyWaltDogg on
    Burnage wrote:
    FWD is very good at this game.
  • TroyTroy Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I !Vote for Ardor for the secretary general, simply due to his wonderful logic in the phalliad.

    Edited to enforce bold color standards upon the text.

    Troy on
  • SpawnbrokerSpawnbroker Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Well, since visiblehowl is no longer here to aid my in my spreadsheeting endeavors...it's Super Happy Fun Time Spreadsheet Time!!!

    I'm gonna spoiler it because I'm a cool person. So, every day I will be posting a spreadsheet of the votes...more than likely more than once a day since I'm an anal notekeeper. I'll be having two lists, one for the Election and one for the Execution. Tonight is only an election, so that makes it simple...all of these votes are for the politburo and nothing else, yay.

    The format I will be using for the votes is this:

    Eljeffe, Princess of Enchantments (# of votes):

    <voter>
    <voter>
    <voter>

    ...and so forth.

    Politburo votes!

    Lady Eri (5):

    Rygar
    Lady Eri
    Lord Cecil Eaglelaser
    MrBlarney
    Hakkekage

    DevoutlyApathetic (3):

    Last Son
    DevoutlyApathetic
    Grundlterror

    Gnasty (2):

    Gnasty
    Telcus

    DarkPrimus (2):

    DarkPrimus
    Cj iwakura

    Ardor (2):

    Bliss 101
    Troy

    Elbonian Man (1):

    Elbonian Man

    Digger Dude (1):

    Digger Dude

    Elendil (1):

    Elendil

    BuzzBuzz (1):

    Frosteey

    Infidel (1):

    Smasher

    <3 (1):

    EvilBadman

    Rygar (1):

    Technicality

    Locus (1):

    Locus

    FunkyWaltDogg (1):

    FunkyWaltDogg

    Frosteey (1):

    Utsanomiko

    I am not going to vote yet, I think I'll hold off for a bit. I think Lady Eri and Ardor are both good choices, though. This looks like it'll be fun, good times.

    Edited to reflect votes up to this post.

    Edit2: Whoops, totally missed the vote for Frosteey!

    That should be 24 votes total, correct me if I missed some.

    Spawnbroker on
    Battle.net: Spawnbroker#1471
    Steam: Spawnbroker
    Final Fantasy XIV: Spawn Broken
  • ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Comrades, I appreciate your kind words in the thread about the various elected officials as well as those even voting for myself to be in office.

    However, I'd like to point out that while there are several individuals worthy of such an office, I'd like to !I vote DevoutlyApathetic into office because, as his title will usually tell you, he's always a villager. However, in the few times I've worked with him, I find him to be fair and analytical, something I feel would help us root out this rebel scum. I'd also like to give him the chance to be something more than a normal villager.

    Besides, if he turns out to be one of them, we can all pm him photographs of things that will makes him want to scratch his eyes out. What better avatars to have for a Soviet Phalla other than half of us having the jail cells as a fallout?*

    *[size=-2]Note, I do not actually recommend we send unflattering pictures of questioning degrees to DA...yet.[/size]

    Ardor on
  • SpawnbrokerSpawnbroker Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Ardor wrote: »
    Comrades, I appreciate your kind words in the thread about the various elected officials as well as those even voting for myself to be in office.

    However, I'd like to point out that while there are several individuals worthy of such an office, I'd like to !I vote DevoutlyApathetic into office because, as his title will usually tell you, he's always a villager. However, in the few times I've worked with him, I find him to be fair and analytical, something I feel would help us root out this rebel scum. I'd also like to give him the chance to be something more than a normal villager.

    Besides, if he turns out to be one of them, we can all pm him photographs of things that will makes him want to scratch his eyes out. What better avatars to have for a Soviet Phalla other than half of us having the jail cells as a fallout?*

    *[size=-2]Note, I do not actually recommend we send unflattering pictures of questioning degrees to DA...yet.[/size]

    But by this line of thinking, the odds are good this time that he's not a villager since he's never been a special.

    Spawnbroker on
    Battle.net: Spawnbroker#1471
    Steam: Spawnbroker
    Final Fantasy XIV: Spawn Broken
  • ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Ardor wrote: »
    Comrades, I appreciate your kind words in the thread about the various elected officials as well as those even voting for myself to be in office.

    However, I'd like to point out that while there are several individuals worthy of such an office, I'd like to !I vote DevoutlyApathetic into office because, as his title will usually tell you, he's always a villager. However, in the few times I've worked with him, I find him to be fair and analytical, something I feel would help us root out this rebel scum. I'd also like to give him the chance to be something more than a normal villager.

    Besides, if he turns out to be one of them, we can all pm him photographs of things that will makes him want to scratch his eyes out. What better avatars to have for a Soviet Phalla other than half of us having the jail cells as a fallout?*

    *[size=-2]Note, I do not actually recommend we send unflattering pictures of questioning degrees to DA...yet.[/size]

    But by this line of thinking, the odds are good this time that he's not a villager since he's never been a special.

    The odds of him being a special this game are the very same odds you or I have of being a special as well. If all roles are chosen by RNG rather than choice, which is assumed by reading the OP, his odds are no better now than it was for any other game.

    Ardor on
  • SpawnbrokerSpawnbroker Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Ardor wrote: »
    Ardor wrote: »
    Comrades, I appreciate your kind words in the thread about the various elected officials as well as those even voting for myself to be in office.

    However, I'd like to point out that while there are several individuals worthy of such an office, I'd like to !I vote DevoutlyApathetic into office because, as his title will usually tell you, he's always a villager. However, in the few times I've worked with him, I find him to be fair and analytical, something I feel would help us root out this rebel scum. I'd also like to give him the chance to be something more than a normal villager.

    Besides, if he turns out to be one of them, we can all pm him photographs of things that will makes him want to scratch his eyes out. What better avatars to have for a Soviet Phalla other than half of us having the jail cells as a fallout?*

    *[size=-2]Note, I do not actually recommend we send unflattering pictures of questioning degrees to DA...yet.[/size]

    But by this line of thinking, the odds are good this time that he's not a villager since he's never been a special.

    The odds of him being a special this game are the very same odds you or I have of being a special as well. If all roles are chosen by RNG rather than choice, which is assumed by reading the OP, his odds are no better now than it was for any other game.

    Yes, but his odds for being chosen relative to all other games he has played are definitely greater than yours would be, Ardor. The law of averages and all.

    Spawnbroker on
    Battle.net: Spawnbroker#1471
    Steam: Spawnbroker
    Final Fantasy XIV: Spawn Broken
  • TroyTroy Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    The law of averages is hardly a law. What your talking about is called a gamblers fallacy. Belief that the random results of past events affects the current probability. He is just as likely as anyone else.

    Your talk is very...capitalist.

    Troy on
  • SpawnbrokerSpawnbroker Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Troy wrote: »
    The law of averages is hardly a law.

    All I'm saying is that the % chance that DA is a special is higher than the % chance that Ardor is a special. I'm not saying not to vote for either of them, just that it isn't necessarily true that DA is a safe vote, as Ardor seemed to be implying.

    Edit: For that matter, there is no way of knowing at this point if anyone is a safe vote. Btw, does anyone know what happens if the General Secretary dies while in office?

    Spawnbroker on
    Battle.net: Spawnbroker#1471
    Steam: Spawnbroker
    Final Fantasy XIV: Spawn Broken
  • FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Troy wrote: »
    The law of averages is hardly a law.

    All I'm saying is that the % chance that DA is a special is higher than the % chance that Ardor is a special.

    Yes, we know. And you're wrong.

    FunkyWaltDogg on
    Burnage wrote:
    FWD is very good at this game.
  • ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited March 2007
    Troy wrote: »
    The law of averages is hardly a law.

    All I'm saying is that the % chance that DA is a special is higher than the % chance that Ardor is a special.

    Your poor grasp of statistics makes Baby Stalin cry.

    ElJeffe on
    Maddie: "I named my feet. The left one is flip and the right one is flop. Oh, and also I named my flip-flops."

    I make tweet.
  • SpawnbrokerSpawnbroker Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Troy wrote: »
    The law of averages is hardly a law.

    All I'm saying is that the % chance that DA is a special is higher than the % chance that Ardor is a special.

    Your poor grasp of statistics makes Baby Stalin cry.

    It's why I'm not a math major :D

    Spawnbroker on
    Battle.net: Spawnbroker#1471
    Steam: Spawnbroker
    Final Fantasy XIV: Spawn Broken
  • GnastyGnasty Registered User
    edited March 2007
    Guys, I throw communist parties, am a cute communist bunny, and am a True Communist! What other qualities could you possibly want in a General Secretary?

    Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
  • Last SonLast Son Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I vote FunkyWaltDogg for General Secretary, based on the bang-up job I did as a councilman in Rishiri.

    You held office in a foreign country?! No true party man would deign to help those of a country other than the great Motherland.

    Last Son on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    You guys better be reeeeeal careful about voting once the game proper starts. Regardless of past game accomplishments, no one is more or less likely of being a spy this game. You want a spy to have a vote veto, an execution, and immunity to staking?

    Neither do I.

    Elendil on
Sign In or Register to comment.