[Game On] Soviet Phalla - Game Over: Capitalist Victory

1646566676870»

• tuxkamentuxkamen Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Plutonium wrote: »
    Tux:

Might I ask how you chose us three to try to start a last-ditch network?

I chose someone who hated me (voting-wise), someone who I hated (voting-wise), and someone who didn't give a crap about me one way or the other.

tuxkamen on

Games: Ad Astra Per Phalla | Choose Your Own Phalla
    Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
    3DS: 2406-5451-5770
  • GrundlterrorGrundlterror Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Saburbia wrote: »
    Also one thing, why did so many people keep on wanting me dead/were suscipous of me? Sure I was active but I was at least productive unlike a lot of people. (sure I got a lot of wrong suspects but at least one was right.)

I personally was only suspicious of you because of the Cecil vote switch on you. When Cecil was killed and it was revealed he was a soviet, I didn't see why anyone had reason to vote for you. I asked for evidence, no one produced and they still voted for you. There was a lot of blind voting all the way to the end.

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Also one thing, why did so many people keep on wanting me dead/were suscipous of me? Sure I was active but I was at least productive unlike a lot of people. (sure I got a lot of wrong suspects but at least one was right.)

Personally, I wanted you alive because everyone was suspicious of you. ;-)

When you agreed with the preposterous suggestion that Saburbia was suspicious because we voted for each other and I turned out to be a dead soviet, I knew you were a capitalist.

FunkyWaltDogg on
    Burnage wrote:
    FWD is very good at this game.
  • ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited April 2007

When you agreed with the preposterous suggestion that Saburbia was suspicious because we voted for each other and I turned out to be a dead soviet, I knew you were a capitalist.

Was this before or after I first took GS? Because I'd like to think that just about everyone knew I was a cappie at that point. :)

ElJeffe on
    Maddie: "I named my feet. The left one is flip and the right one is flop. Oh, and also I named my flip-flops."

I make tweet.
  • FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Registered User regular
    edited April 2007

Was this before or after I first took GS? Because I'd like to think that just about everyone knew I was a cappie at that point. :)

Right after I died on day 3.

EDIT: So, before.

FunkyWaltDogg on
    Burnage wrote:
    FWD is very good at this game.
  • CantideCantide Registered User regular
    edited April 2007

Hey, I liked my "preposterous" idea. And it wasn't that far off, either. ElJeffe was doing pretty much the same thing with Ardor that I suspected Saburbia was doing with you; publicly aligning himself with a soviet so that he'd be considered innocent by association when the soviet died. I just got the people wrong.

Cantide on