Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Game On] Soviet Phalla - Game Over: Capitalist Victory

1646566676870»

• tuxkamentuxkamen Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Plutonium wrote: »
    Tux:

Might I ask how you chose us three to try to start a last-ditch network?

I chose someone who hated me (voting-wise), someone who I hated (voting-wise), and someone who didn't give a crap about me one way or the other.

tuxkamen on

Games: Ad Astra Per Phalla | Choose Your Own Phalla
    Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
    3DS: 2406-5451-5770
  • GrundlterrorGrundlterror Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Saburbia wrote: »
    Also one thing, why did so many people keep on wanting me dead/were suscipous of me? Sure I was active but I was at least productive unlike a lot of people. (sure I got a lot of wrong suspects but at least one was right.)

I personally was only suspicious of you because of the Cecil vote switch on you. When Cecil was killed and it was revealed he was a soviet, I didn't see why anyone had reason to vote for you. I asked for evidence, no one produced and they still voted for you. There was a lot of blind voting all the way to the end.

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Also one thing, why did so many people keep on wanting me dead/were suscipous of me? Sure I was active but I was at least productive unlike a lot of people. (sure I got a lot of wrong suspects but at least one was right.)

Personally, I wanted you alive because everyone was suspicious of you. ;-)

When you agreed with the preposterous suggestion that Saburbia was suspicious because we voted for each other and I turned out to be a dead soviet, I knew you were a capitalist.

FunkyWaltDogg on
    Burnage wrote:
    FWD is very good at this game.
  • ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited April 2007

When you agreed with the preposterous suggestion that Saburbia was suspicious because we voted for each other and I turned out to be a dead soviet, I knew you were a capitalist.

Was this before or after I first took GS? Because I'd like to think that just about everyone knew I was a cappie at that point. :)

ElJeffe on
    Maddie: "I named my feet. The left one is flip and the right one is flop. Oh, and also I named my flip-flops."

I make tweet.
  • FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Registered User regular
    edited April 2007

Was this before or after I first took GS? Because I'd like to think that just about everyone knew I was a cappie at that point. :)

Right after I died on day 3.

EDIT: So, before.

FunkyWaltDogg on
    Burnage wrote:
    FWD is very good at this game.
  • CantideCantide Registered User regular
    edited April 2007

Hey, I liked my "preposterous" idea. And it wasn't that far off, either. ElJeffe was doing pretty much the same thing with Ardor that I suspected Saburbia was doing with you; publicly aligning himself with a soviet so that he'd be considered innocent by association when the soviet died. I just got the people wrong.

Cantide on