As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

sugoi'ed a man in [chat], just to watch him kawaii

• Options
    AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Kalkino wrote: »
    alright shit I need to go take my driving test.

Not feeling too confident but let's see.

Good luck. How hard can it be?

70% failure rate. It's pretty damn strict. To the point where people with american licenses have to take another test here, apparently.

But i passed.
    TBF people with American licences having to take another test is legit, they have different tests for each state of varying difficulty.

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Zephiran wrote: »
    Speaking of Nazis.

Something I heard long ago, I no longer remember when or where, was that when Jewish families fleeing from persecution on train to Sweden arrived at their end stations, Swedish students would line up around the railway platforms and shout "Juden Raus!" at them.

Though, this was supposed to have taken place long before the White Buses policy, mind.

Numerous swedes helped get norwegian jews out. I think the majority escaped.

But, well, the norwegian police helped arrest jews. And the new statspoliti (kind of an indigenous gestapo, formed as an ideologically loyal police force by NS) was all norwegians.

But then again, numerous norwegians saw their last days in the cellar of Viktoria Terrasse because they helped jews escape.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Man WW2 was fucked.

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • Options

70% failure rate. It's pretty damn strict. To the point where people with american licenses have to take another test here, apparently.

But i passed.
    TBF people with American licences having to take another test is legit, they have different tests for each state of varying difficulty.

Yeah i don't know if all have to or what. But the driving teacher has had students with american licenses, so some do.

Also said driving teacher was a really good one. Better than my last one, but her shortcomings were somewhat made up for by the fact that she was a hot twenty something and not a mustachioed 50 year old.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    This "Unanagram these Irish Placenames" quiz I'm doing for charity appears to omit Derry from the fifty places they've anagramed, presumably to avoid fuss over the whole (London)Derry thing.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    there is a server here that is running one of our websites and no one knows the password to it

no one has logged into it in about 4 years

now we need to make changes and we are royally fucked

yay

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular

But i passed.

Yeah i don't know if all have to or what. But the driving teacher has had students with american licenses, so some do.

Also said driving teacher was a really good one. Better than my last one, but her shortcomings were somewhat made up for by the fact that she was a hot twenty something and not a mustachioed 50 year old.

'xism

• Options
    Two things i like about the test here: the examinator doesn't comment on your driving at all which means you can keep cool easier. Or, alternatively, think you've failed, psyche yourself out, then actually fail.

And most importantly, before he goes through what he thought about your driving, he tells you if you've passed.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Casual wrote: »

But i passed.

'xism

Well excuse me if i prefer to spend hours in a car with a hot woman.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Tav wrote: »
    there is a server here that is running one of our websites and no one knows the password to it

yay
    password

changeme

admin

• Options
    Two things i like about the test here: the examinator doesn't comment on your driving at all which means you can keep cool easier. Or, alternatively, think you've failed, psyche yourself out, then actually fail.

And most importantly, before he goes through what he thought about your driving, he tells you if you've passed.

same thing here on both counts

they just sit there silently writing shit on a clipboard like the nazis they are

• Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    A friend of mine can't get her initials on the licence plate. Guess why?

• Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Hmm. PostDoc in Munich. Might have a go at that.

• Options
    Haphazard wrote: »
    A friend of mine can't get her initials on the licence plate. Guess why?
    Poor Felicity Underwood.

• Options

same thing here on both counts

they just sit there silently writing shit on a clipboard like the nazis they are

That scritching is the worst sound in the world. But haven taken it before i know to ignore it, theyre writing both good and bad.

I did play the radio to drown that awful awful scritching though.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    BobCesca wrote: »

Cesca the Bavarian? Whoa!

• Options

But i passed.

'xism

you objectifying, patriarchal pig

you're worse than Hitler

• Options

you can't drag poor Japan to Germany

think of the accent clash!

• Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular

it would be hilerical :D

though given my luck with these things, not much chance Ill actually get it if I apply. just feel i have to apply for everything im even vaguely qualified for atm.

• Options
    Accent clash? Scots are the only Brits who can say "ach" properly!

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    If you opened the windows once in a while, maybe she wouldn't be so hot. :/

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options

yay
    password

changeme

admin

we don't know the username

or what version of os x it is running

i am speculating that it is 10.5 because that would make sense with the age of the machine and the general quality of tech work here over the past few years

• Options
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Accent clash? Scots are the only Brits who can say "ach" properly!

Northern Irish would just say augh instead.

Guess the joke!

• Options
    If you ever enter Password as a password your computer should set fire to itself in an attempt to take you with it.

• Options

it would be hilerical :D

though given my luck with these things, not much chance Ill actually get it if I apply. just feel i have to apply for everything im even vaguely qualified for atm.

good luck Bob!

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Morning, everyone!

• Options
    edited June 2013

yay
    password

changeme

admin

i am speculating that it is 10.5 because that would make sense with the age of the machine and the general quality of tech work here over the past few years
    The username is admin.

5 years of tech experience tells me this is the only username. Sometimes it is also the password.

when I reach 10 years I expect to learn the super secret "Administrator" user.

Antinumeric on
  • Options
    The examinator's last name is translated without changing meaning "Hot man" (Heitmann)

He wasnt bad looking but thats still a bold statement

ftOqU21.png
  • Options

yay
    password

changeme

admin

The username is admin.

5 years of tech experience tells me this is the only username. Sometimes it is also the password.

we have tried all the usual passwords with admin, Admin, System Admin, system admin, System Administrator, system administrator and all of the above without spaces

nada

• Options
    it should be pointed out that I don't even know what a computer is and I have no idea how I have landed myself a job with them send help

• Options
    edited June 2013

yay
    password

changeme

admin

The username is admin.

we have tried all the usual passwords with admin, Admin, System Admin, system admin, System Administrator, system administrator and all of the above without spaces

nada
    sysadmin?

This machine was setup by a crafty devil. I am sorry.

Antinumeric on
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Man I hate trying to find a comment on reddit and not being able to. Stupid megahuge website.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    Sister's last exam was very hard, but at least it's her last exam.

Now comes the "fun" bit: Without upsetting her emotional state and exam performance to worry about, my Mum is going to have a long hard talk with her about her attitude, because my sister is currently incapable of recognising that she comes off as curt and sarcastic whenever she talks to Mum.

Also the other day, she asked if she (currently 18) could go to Manchester alone with her 17-year old boyfriend, and my other sister could keep an eye on her and make sure they have separate beds. She didn't consider the possibility that my Mancunian sister currently lives in a small one-bed apartment.

I expect depressing phone calls tonight. :(

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Try username XxSePhIrOtHxX password aerislives

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Wow your mom is controlling your adult sisters sex life still?

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options

aerithlives emot-colbert.gif
    No it's Aeris

• Options
    Sister's last exam was very hard, but at least it's her last exam.

Now comes the "fun" bit: Without upsetting her emotional state and exam performance to worry about, my Mum is going to have a long hard talk with her about her attitude, because my sister is currently incapable of recognising that she comes off as curt and sarcastic whenever she talks to Mum.

Also the other day, she asked if she (currently 18) could go to Manchester alone with her 17-year old boyfriend, and my other sister could keep an eye on her and make sure they have separate beds. She didn't consider the possibility that my Mancunian sister currently lives in a small one-bed apartment.

I expect depressing phone calls tonight. :(

i hate to tell your mum this but is an 18 year old and a 17 year old want to fuck there isn't much anyone can do to stop them

18 is a legal adult even

• Options
    it should be pointed out that I don't even know what a computer is and I have no idea how I have landed myself a job with them send help

i too am in this position

some one please tell me which one the "any key" is

• Options
    That was the password to my pokemon fansite when I was 11.

This discussion has been closed.