As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... BRAWM BRAWM [battlefield the third]

12345679»

• Options
    Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    the most important part of battlefield is complaining in chat

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Fyndir wrote: »
    oh god i don't remember how to play this game at all

Press 6 to equip knife.

Run at mans.

Stab mans.

Complain in chat about them cheating by using bullets.

Laugh when you still get like 10 kills.

I got more knife kills than gun kills the last time I played this. There was one dude that killed the fuck out of me like half a dozen times. Then I got a lucky spawn where I saw him run past and not notice me, so I ran after him and knifed him in the neck.

Happy days!

• Options
    PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    Gonna play this video game, let's go. I'm on vent.

jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    Would anyone like to play with me? :(

jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Yes.

Next week.

I'm on site.

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    I'll totally play with you.

Also next week, because I'm about to get on a train.

• Options
    EAT SHIT

jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    not with that attitude

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    ILU2 <3

• Options
    We're in vent and runnin' this let's go

jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    ZephosZephos Climbin in yo ski lifts, snatchin your people up. MichiganRegistered User regular
    Sup se++ I'm looking for mans that want to achievement and unlock run co op on the 360 feel free to add me, penguin McCool.

Xbox One/360: Penguin McCool
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Holy crap, Zephos.

• Options
    ZephosZephos Climbin in yo ski lifts, snatchin your people up. MichiganRegistered User regular
    Hah, sup mori! I'm around still, every now and then.

• Options
    Man, I ain't seen you in forever!

• Options
    Yeah I pop around every now and then. How's Rachel?

• Options
    Good! We're married now and had a kid last year. Life's going alright!

• Options
    I knew you were married, congrats on the kid wooo!

• Options
    Who wants to play with me? I'm on pa vent!!!

jkZziGc.png