Options

[Animal Crossing] With new friend code list so we know where you sleep

• Options
    Brainiac 8Brainiac 8 Don't call me Shirley... Registered User regular
    Geth approves eating children in sewers apparently...

3DS Friend Code - 1032-1293-2997
    Nintendo Network ID - Brainiac_8
    PSN - Brainiac_8
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BRAINIAC8/
    Add me!
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    heenato wrote: »
    So, Tortimer told me tommorow I would have access to the island....

Now I just have to hope that nooks is selling a net tommorow because I keep accidentally selling mine. :oops:

Get visiting! There must be unpurchased nets aplenty across the forum towns.

Also the island doesn't allow you to take your own gear and provides a loaner net, so you're covered while you're there.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Brainiac 8 wrote: »
    A stupid scary clown sheep moved into my town.

I think he wants to eat my children in the sewer. :(

If you see any balloons, run.

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular

Get visiting! There must be unpurchased nets aplenty across the forum towns.

Also the island doesn't allow you to take your own gear and provides a loaner net, so you're covered while you're there.
    Ah. That's perfect then. And I will start visiting town soon. Probably tommorow. Once I've actually started getting money.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    ZetxZetx 🐧 Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    Wow, so apparently through Spotpass, Reggie is now in my HH Showcase.

[edit] Reggie isn't a bad source of furniture.
    Wait. what?

Yep, also saw the blue SpotPass dot this morning. Here's Reggie:
    4oafdvX.jpg

Zetx on
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    So remind me again, are these special Best Buy items re-orderable and share-able?

I heard yes.

• Options
    maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    3ruMtJ7.jpg

FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
  • Options
    Zetx wrote: »
    Wow, so apparently through Spotpass, Reggie is now in my HH Showcase.

[edit] Reggie isn't a bad source of furniture.
    Wait. what?

Yep, also saw the blue SpotPass dot this morning. Here's Reggie:
    4oafdvX.jpg

Oh cool, I didn't know they enabled the showcase via spotpass.

FU7kFbw.png
  • Options
    ZetxZetx 🐧 Registered User regular
    Same! But I suppose it's like the special SpotPasses for the Mii Plaza.

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Something strange just happened. I'd finished my morning routine in game and saved and quit to go check my streetpass. When I load the game back up I start to notice some flowers are brown, then I notice more fossils even though I'd dug them up already. I go to TnT and their shop has all new stuff.

I run over to Nooks and he tells me that my expansion is done and when I go home the expansion I'd just ordered is done. I still have the same inventory and everything I did this morning is still there. I did not touch my date and time but it somehow thinks a day has passed.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Something strange just happened. I'd finished my morning routine in game and saved and quit to go check my streetpass. When I load the game back up I start to notice some flowers are brown, then I notice more fossils even though I'd dug them up already. I go to TnT and their shop has all new stuff.

I run over to Nooks and he tells me that my expansion is done and when I go home the expansion I'd just ordered is done. I still have the same inventory and everything I did this morning is still there. I did not touch my date and time but it somehow thinks a day has passed.

I think the town refreshes at 6 or 7AM. How early were you playing?

FU7kFbw.png
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular

I think the town refreshes at 6 or 7AM. How early were you playing?

It was after 9. I've already payed my loan this morning but now I have another loan to pay not five minutes later.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    Clay just asked for furniture shaped like an ice cream bar. The fuck?

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    Rectangular? Give him something 2x1.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options

Dr. Who visited.

• Options
    Magic Pink wrote: »

Dr. Who visited.

Seriously. The game thinks I time traveled. I can't explain it. I'm assuming all my turnips are toast.

• Options
    That's right. Axe 2 days in a row. Come to mama giant orchard.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options

Dr. Who visited.

Seriously. The game thinks I time traveled. I can't explain it. I'm assuming all my turnips are toast.

Depends on what clock triggered it. If it was the 3DS clock you should be fine. Even if it wasn't it still may have just been a little glitch and the turnips will be fine.

• Options

Dr. Who visited.

Depends on what clock triggered it. If it was the 3DS clock you should be fine. Even if it wasn't it still may have just been a little glitch and the turnips will be fine.

All my turnips are rotten. :(

• Options
    Boooo.

• Options
    Which clock has gone crazy? System clock or in game clock?

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options

Must have been in game if the turnips rotted.

• Options

Dr. Who visited.

All my turnips are rotten. :(

Ouch. That could be a terrible glitch. @Conn put 1 mil into the stalk market. I can't imaging seeing that go up in flames.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options

Must have been in game if the turnips rotted.

It had to by. My system clock is unchanged and correct. All I did was save and quit, go to streetpass plaza and back to AC.

I'd only spent 100,000 on turnips so it wasn't a horrific loss.

Going to open my gates and close the lid. Fruit and anything in stores are up for grabs.

• Options
    I may have 93 non native fruit trees planted. I may be crazy.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    Elin wrote: »

Every day I buy the one sapling from the garden store and extend my forest area.

• Options

Every day I buy the one sapling from the garden store and extend my forest area.

I buy the saplings but only because it's how you get one of the silver tools. You want a bunch of saplings? I've been putting them in a drawer.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options

I buy the saplings but only because it's how you get one of the silver tools. You want a bunch of saplings? I've been putting them in a drawer.

Yeah! All my houses are down south and I've been trying to make the north into a big forest.

• Options
    So how do I display a pro design that I got from a QR code in the store? It doesn't let me select the pro designs when I choose "Display my design!".

• Options
    VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    seasleepy wrote: »
    One thing I discovered recently is that if you're looking for a house modification, you can visit other towns and get Nook to send one item from the faraway store to yours. (I was looking wistfully at a cookie roof when I was visiting someone a few days ago and clicked on it expecting Nook to go "man, you don't live here what are you even doing?" and he was like "I can't give you this.... BUT I CAN SEND IT TO YOUR STORE, DO YOU WANT THAT?" And now I have a cookie roof.)

I can't count the number of times I've done that and then forgot to check my own Nook's before it closed. :P

• Options
    Ok. Gates open. I have gyroids in Re-tail, Redd is in town, and um ... yeah, that's it for interesting shit.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    rndmherorndmhero Registered User regular

You have any cedar saplings stashed away? Trying to convert my town to evergreens.

• Options
    UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    Maz- wrote: »
    So how do I display a pro design that I got from a QR code in the store? It doesn't let me select the pro designs when I choose "Display my design!".

It's not your design, you didn't make it! You can display it if you make it yourself.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • Options
    Maz- wrote: »

It's not your design, you didn't make it! You can display it if you make it yourself.

Well that sucks.

• Options
    UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    Yeah I feel like there should be sites where the point is sharing designs so you can make them yourself, paint-by-number style. Lets you modify them etc.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    Sagroth wrote: »
    Should I be selling bugs at Re-Tail or the Nooklings?

Because I've kinda been selling at Nooklings this whole time and I will feel really silly if I should have been doing otherwise.

You're going to feel silly. Never sell anything at Nooklings. Re-Tail will give you much more. The Nooks even tell you that they're basically a middle-man for the recycling center (Re-Tail) and they'll pay you less.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    rndmhero wrote: »

You have any cedar saplings stashed away? Trying to convert my town to evergreens.

Out of the 8 saplings I have, 7 are cedar.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    Why you even go to Nooklings to sell? Re-Tail should be so much closer.

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    skeldare wrote: »
    Why you even go to Nooklings to sell? Re-Tail should be so much closer.

I remember one of the brothers telling me that they resell through retail and they take a cut or something, I don't remember exactly what.

FU7kFbw.png
  • Options
    AmmalineAmmaline Registered User regular

Dr. Who visited.

Hey, did you happen to switch your cartridge between different ds'? I had the same thing happen to me--it's what made me start just kind of give up time travel anyway, because it happened to me more than once. Lost turnips the first time, not the second, but someone had moved. I hadn't heard anything about anyone moving, and I talk to them every day, so it was strange! At the time I had put seriously everything in turnips, so I was pretty peeved :| Still love the game, still having fun, don't get me wrong :P

The first time it happened was when I swapped it to a different 3ds, so I was just wondering if it was possibly related at all or it it was just coincidence.

My art tumblr
    3DS : 2165-5535-6036