Options

[Animal Crossing] With new friend code list so we know where you sleep

• Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    @Maz- is banned from Moga due to terroristic threats and pending disappointment >.>

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Elin wrote: »
    Maz- wrote: »
    heenato wrote: »
    I'm beginning to think I SHOULDN'T open my town, since most of you seem to be axe murderers.

_J_ is just like Freddie, if you don't believe in him, he can't hurt you.

_J_ showed up in Phoenix today dressed quite dapper.

The Dapperest.

• Options
    UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    I did 30 gardening tasks on the first day and it was still like day 5 before it was under construction. There's definitely either a requirement like "4 days after the town has opened" or "3 days after reaching 100 approval rating," something like that.

If "gardening tasks" are even necessary, then watering counts, because that is all I did prior to the center's construction. I may have planted like one tree and moved one flower or something.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    @Maz- is banned from Moga due to terroristic threats and pending disappointment >.>

I don't negotiate with non-terrorists.

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    Wait, do the streetlights actually turn on at night? This changes everything.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    Hargaad of OmnarHargaad of Omnar New Badges? Fucking BOSS!Registered User regular
    I did 30 gardening tasks on the first day and it was still like day 5 before it was under construction. There's definitely either a requirement like "4 days after the town has opened" or "3 days after reaching 100 approval rating," something like that.

If "gardening tasks" are even necessary, then watering counts, because that is all I did prior to the center's construction. I may have planted like one tree and moved one flower or something.

If an agreement is made on what tasks to complete or achieve, I'll happily report back my findings when I do get my game. Otherwise, I'm going to mostly lurk and try to scoop up whatever knowledge I can from you all while I play more Pokemon. :(

Star Wars (2 separate links)
    Yelling at butts will never NOT be funny. Thanks, Psy!
    Also, Abby is awesome. Keep up with TLH because it's the tits!

I love League of Legends, but seriously...screw you, Teemo.
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    akjak wrote: »
    Wait, do the streetlights actually turn on at night? This changes everything.

Yup. You get moths randomly around them.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Gonna open my gates for a couple hours while I water some flowers and look for the money rock. I'll be mostly afk afterwards.

• Options
    ConnConn Registered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »
    I'm beginning to think I SHOULDN'T open my town, since most of you seem to be axe murderers.

The Dapperest.

Putting my spare top hat to use, are we? If I turn up with a second monocle or mustache you'll get first dibs.

XBL, PSN, and NNID: "ConnConnor" for all three.
  • Options
    Capt HowdyCapt Howdy Registered User regular
    So can I kill the "Katie" cat who I can't get to stop following me? I realize its my mistake for saying I would take her somewhere, but now I just want her dead and buried.

Steam: kaylesolo1
    3DS: 1521-4165-5907
    PS3: KayleSolo
    Live: Kayle Solo
    WiiU: KayleSolo
  • Options
    Conn wrote: »

The Dapperest.

Putting my spare top hat to use, are we? If I turn up with a second monocle or mustache you'll get first dibs.

Mine is a dapper that exceeds top hats.

• Options
    Capt Howdy wrote: »
    So can I kill the "Katie" cat who I can't get to stop following me? I realize its my mistake for saying I would take her somewhere, but now I just want her dead and buried.

Don't kill Katie. Bring her to Ghee!

There she will learn of fates worse than death.

• Options

I won't be near wireless for 30 more minutes. But I'll gladly bring her to you, for your delights.

• Options

I won't be near wireless for 30 more minutes. But I'll gladly bring her to you, for your delights.
    pedobear-foot.jpg

• Options
    ElbasunuElbasunu Registered User regular
    My town is buying turnips at 43 a pop if you hate yourself.

Also Canbury sold me a fake painting.

Not a good day in D'niboro.

g1xfUKU.png?10zfegkyoor3b.png
    Steam ID: Obos Vent: Obos
  • Options

pedobear-foot.jpg

Sorry _J_, you closed your gate as I was joining.

Looks like she is Maz's problem now.

Enjoy Maz!

• Options

pedobear-foot.jpg

Sorry _J_, you closed your gate as I was joining.

Looks like she is Maz's problem now.

Enjoy Maz!
    135926817773.jpg

• Options
    SwashbucklerXXSwashbucklerXX Swashbucklin' Canuck Registered User regular
    I just fell in a Pitfall.

I already dug up my town's Pitfall this morning.

Heeeeeeeeey.

Want to find me on a gaming service? I'm SwashbucklerXX everywhere.
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Geth, kick @_J_ from the thread.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Rorus Raz. @_J_ banned from this thread.

• Options
    AmmalineAmmaline Registered User regular
    Now that I know you have to bring an item AND have the ore ready to Cyrus, I'm making everything covered with gems. It's hideous! The golden set is an abomination.

My art tumblr
    3DS : 2165-5535-6036
  • Options
    ZetxZetx 🐧 Registered User regular
    I just fell in a Pitfall.

I already dug up my town's Pitfall this morning.

Heeeeeeeeey.

Maybe it was yesterday's pitfall?

• Options
    edited June 2013

pedobear-foot.jpg
    Geth, infract for thinking pedophilia is in any fucking way hilarious.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Recommend Subject-@_J_ be disabled and transported aboard as cargo.
    Infracted @_J_ (2 points for 30 days) for "thinking pedophilia is in any way fucking hilarious"

• Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    Geth, kick @_J_ from the thread.

This is just like the end of a horror movie. You think the killer's dead, but you know he'll just come back in the sequel.

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    Your operating system is unstable, @_J_. You will fail.
    Infracted @_J_ (2 points for 30 days) for "thinking pedophilia is in any fucking way hilarious"

• Options
    Huh, it seemed I infracted _J_ twice when I edited my post.

Let me check my sympathy dipstick and...aw, too bad for _J_.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    KandenKanden Registered User regular
    Hopefully this means no one keeps posting that guide picture.

• Options
    maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    edited June 2013
    Glad I wasn't the only one thinking that shtick was getting a little too weird.

maximumzero on
    FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
  • Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    Hm, I think I need to start making one of my side rooms bigger. 4x4 is tooooo small to actually put anything of consequence in. Also need to just start selling crap and reordering it with the catalog if I want it, too many leafs in my storage, random items until forever.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Knight_ wrote: »
    Hm, I think I need to start making one of my side rooms bigger. 4x4 is tooooo small to actually put anything of consequence in. Also need to just start selling crap and reordering it with the catalog if I want it, too many leafs in my storage, random items until forever.

MV5BMjIxNzMyODI2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjE3NjIyMw@@._V1_SY317_CR5,0,214,317_.jpg

FU7kFbw.png
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    Huh, it seemed I infracted _J_ twice when I edited my post.

Let me check my sympathy dipstick and...aw, too bad for _J_.

I just did an actual spit-take all over my monitor when I read this.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    Elite gardening tour seems to by far the easiest island game I've come across. Easy medals!

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    Shady3011Shady3011 Registered User regular
    Elite gardening tour seems to by far the easiest island game I've come across. Easy medals!

I would say Elite Scavenger Hunt is the easiest. The cutoff for gold is about 4 minutes, and it's pretty easy to find the items as you just grab everything and drop the wrong ones outside.

• Options
    SagrothSagroth Registered User regular
    Dusk is now open for business!

Mind our dust, as we are currently remodeling.

3DS Code: 5155-3087-0800
  • Options
    Shady3011 wrote: »

I would say Elite Scavenger Hunt is the easiest. The cutoff for gold is about 4 minutes, and it's pretty easy to find the items as you just grab everything and drop the wrong ones outside.
    It even gets easier the more you do it as you start to recognize set names.

• Options
    Looks like there's some server maintenance going on, can't go online to any towns right now. :(

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    Plus you get to see some nicely modeled and furnished houses.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Still unsuccessful in catching a bee...argh. I know how to, it just seems that the moment I come out the inventory I'm attacked with no time to react to swing the net.

maximumzero on
    FU7kFbw.png
  • Options
    Still unsuccessful in catching a bee...argh. I know how to, it just seems that the moment I come out the inventory I'm attacked with no time to react to swing the net.

Are you going into your inventory to equip your net? You could just use the D-Pad.

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA