As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PA Comic] Monday, June 24, 2013 - Larvae

2»

• Options
    belacossabelacossa Registered User new member
    edited June 2013
    Unfortunately I never played the game I just watched a walkthrough of the ending. The person playing made the choices I would have made except I would have taken out all of the doctors in the surgery if that is a choice you can make. As a father it is simple the needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many every time.

Tube on
  • Options
    DarlanDarlan Registered User regular
    Woah buddy, spoilers there.

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Another father piping up to say that I did exactly this thing at exactly this time.

Weird things happen when you have kids, not the least of which is the unreasonable and constant dread that although they look asleep, they may actually be dead and you need to check on them somewhere between every 1 hour and 2 nanoseconds to make sure they are still breathing.

I'm sure that's not something that happens to every parent, but it's common enough that it was a joke in Adventure Time when Jake becomes a dad and I immediately knew how he felt.

• Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
  • Options
    CountBlackulaCountBlackula MarylandRegistered User regular
    Another father piping up to say that I did exactly this thing at exactly this time.

Weird things happen when you have kids, not the least of which is the unreasonable and constant dread that although they look asleep, they may actually be dead and you need to check on them somewhere between every 1 hour and 2 nanoseconds to make sure they are still breathing.

I'm sure that's not something that happens to every parent, but it's common enough that it was a joke in Adventure Time when Jake becomes a dad and I immediately knew how he felt.

Was this something you were expecting, or did it catch you off guard to find yourself behaving this way?

8JHfoFW.png Dom's Sketch Cast
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Wow, I just watched the intro sequence. D:

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular

Was this something you were expecting, or did it catch you off guard to find yourself behaving this way?

I thought parents who had to constantly worry about their kids dying in bed were weird.

Until I had kids.