As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Scaremongering Thread, now with 300% (or possibly 1/10000%) the alternative medicine!

196979899100102»

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    A good portion of the budget actually went into buying Judi Dench every piece of 4E Dungeons and Dragons material as well as a life time supply of Reaper minis.

Gatsby on
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Let's not be jerks. I'm definitely down to watch the latest adventure of Vin Diesel's D&D character.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Man look

Pitch Black is a great little scholcky movie. It is incredibly fun to watch.

Chronicles of Riddick was an overblown yawnfest, mostly because it was drastically over produced and wasn't really suited to be PG13

Diesel loves the character and I think, in the right hands, the new flick could be a lot of fun.

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited September 2013
    Chronicles had Karl Urban doing that thing where he is in lots of movies and somehow I still took years to learn who he was

Chronicles of Riddick also had the best names for absolutely everything

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    RiddIIIck is basically meant to be Pitch Black 2 and has most of the same staff as the original, so I think we're safe.

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    I love Pitch Black and Chronicles of Riddick so much. I also really liked the CoR games too.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    The thread that would not die.

I am so excited for Riddick, you guys

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Chronicles was absurd and I loved it

• Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    Chronicles was absurd and I loved it

Yup.

I liked Pitch Black because it was a good little sci-fi romp with vampire aliens, you just kind of went with the premise of things because SCIENCE.

Chronicles was Conan in Space which is just about fantastic.

This discussion has been closed.