As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MTG] Duck Season! Wabbit Season! Spoiler Season!

19495969798100»

• Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    Swill wrote: »
    I can't, for the life of me, decide which color to choose for the prerelease

All I know is... Not white? I can't imagine a white weenies build is going to be that good without the support at the rare/mythic rare level

Green's ramp is pretty awesome, and it has a lot of super powerful commons (i.e.- that snakes that goes monstrous seems especially good)

Red has the removal for 3 tougness dudes, but not much beyond that

Blue has my favorite god and weapon and what I think is the bombiest rare (curse of swine)

Black has my favorite promo and a good amount of removal

I will probably go green, but if you pick black you're in a good place, because it splashes extremely well with any of the other colours.

• Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    Blue probably has the swingiest promo.

• Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    blue has the most threatening promo imo, and I feel red and green's are the weakest (though green has good commons/uncommons)

I would probably go blue or black personally

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    TerrendosTerrendos Decorative Monocle Registered User regular
    It's also worth mentioning that Curse of Swine can still not save you in Limited. Sometimes an army of 2/2s is all it takes.

• Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited September 2013
    If you trigger blue's monstrosity and lose you should probably just give up. The hard part is resolving it.

admanb on
  • Options
    Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    And on the more Johnny side of things, I present FUCK YOU I'M MAGIC
    Lands
    4x Godless Shrine
    4x Temple of Silence
    10x Plains
    8x Swamp

Creatures
    3x Hopeful Eidolon
    4x Baleful Eidolon
    4x Observant Alseid
    2x Auramancer
    3x Blightcaster

Spells
    4x Ethereal Armor
    4x Sphere of Safety
    2x Stab Wound
    2x Gift of Orzhova
    4x Pacifism
    2x Hero's Downfall

There are probably much, much better ways to build this one but Ethereal Armor and Sphere of Safety are pretty hilarious in Theros. Really tempted to remove a couple lands and add more Stab Wounds or a couple Mark of the Vampire.

• Options
    TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    And on the more Johnny side of things, I present FUCK YOU I'M MAGIC
    Lands
    4x Godless Shrine
    4x Temple of Silence
    10x Plains
    8x Swamp

Creatures
    3x Hopeful Eidolon
    4x Baleful Eidolon
    4x Observant Alseid
    2x Auramancer
    3x Blightcaster

Spells
    4x Ethereal Armor
    4x Sphere of Safety
    2x Stab Wound
    2x Gift of Orzhova
    4x Pacifism
    2x Hero's Downfall

There are probably much, much better ways to build this one but Ethereal Armor and Sphere of Safety are pretty hilarious in Theros. Really tempted to remove a couple lands and add more Stab Wounds or a couple Mark of the Vampire.

Sphere of Safety and Ehtereal armor make me wish enchantment lands had actually happened.

Stupid Mirrodin teaching wizards the error of their ways...

This discussion has been closed.