Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

'Agrees' no longer visible

SpaffySpaffy Fuck the ZeroRegistered User regular
For the past week or so, I can see the number of 'Agrees' I have received increasing, but the actual list of them below no longer displays any new ones.

Not sure if this is happening for 'Awesome' too, because I haven't got any this week :(

ALRIGHT FINE I GOT AN AVATAR
Steam: adamjnet
agoajIcyLiquid

• agoajagoaj Now is the time of my revengeRegistered User regular
    Just agreed your post and it's showing up for me.

qnu0EMk.png
  • MalReynoldsMalReynolds The Hunter S Thompson of incredibly mild medicines Registered User regular
    Spaffy wrote: »
    For the past week or so, I can see the number of 'Agrees' I have received increasing, but the actual list of them below no longer displays any new ones.

Not sure if this is happening for 'Awesome' too, because I haven't got any this week :(

It's possible someone is 'agreeing' some of your older, already 'agreed' posts, which means you'll get the number bump, but it won't bump that post to the top of your agree-pile.

"A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."
    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor
    My new novel: Maledictions: The Offering. Now in Paperback!
  • SpaffySpaffy Fuck the Zero Registered User regular
    agoaj wrote: »

I can't see that 'Agree' on my profile page, though. Sorry, I should have been clearer.
    Spaffy wrote: »

It's possible someone is 'agreeing' some of your older, already 'agreed' posts, which means you'll get the number bump, but it won't bump that post to the top of your agree-pile.

Ah. I was under the impression that new agrees get bumped to the top of the pile. Maybe I was mistaken, though.

• SpaffySpaffy Fuck the Zero Registered User regular
    agoaj wrote: »

Oh wait. Yes I can. I guess I was mistaken. Sorry all!

• IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Geth close this thread and add @Spaffy to the list.

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative IcyLiquid. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.