As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[STEAM] The Summer Dale is upon us!

19495969798100»

• Options
    KupotheAvengerKupotheAvenger Destroyer of Cake and other deserts.Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    Vorpal wrote: »
    Vorpal wrote: »
    Big Dookie wrote: »
    Boy, Chivalry is super tempting. Note, a 4 pack would work out under $5 a piece. That seems like a no brained to me.

I'll go in on that. I'm keeping one and giving one to my bro. Anyone want the other 2?

I'm in for 1.

Sweet. Alright I picked it up. That finishes my wallet off today though. I'll send it to you in a sec Vorpal. Make sure you friend me!

Thank! I've not done this before - how do I pay you back?

Just get me something along the 5 buck range and we can call it even. I'm in a giving mood today :)

Also, who wants the last one?

KupotheAvenger on
    fc: 1821-9801-1163
    Battlenet: Judgement#1243
    psn: KupoZero

• Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    HH Austere wrote: »
    Fez is a no for me purely because of Phil Fish.

Phil Fish kicked your puppy? That's terrible. :(

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    The best just cause 2 mod is the mile long grapple hook. Fact.

I just sold my surround sound speakers (*tear*) and will partially console myself by going to get Fire Emblem for 3DS. Which I will then hide in shame from the Newell's watchful gaze.

@SniperGuy think of all the sale games you can get for the cost of that one DS game.

• Options
    BroncbusterBroncbuster Registered User regular
    Houn wrote: »
    @Broncbuster, you classy bastard, gifting me Fez. Just for that, I'm going to find a way to play it with a Flightstick.

(Also, buy it and gift it to some other sap.)

Man, I think I'm so hilarious too. Trying to give flight stick advice while gifting a platformer! I kill me!

steam_sig.png
    Origin: Broncbuster
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    @sumanai decided to take out Sniper 2 Ghost warrior from my wishlist and revert it to the state it was in before I added it there. I shall kill many an asshole in your honor!

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    Buttcleft wrote: »

I just sold my surround sound speakers (*tear*) and will partially console myself by going to get Fire Emblem for 3DS. Which I will then hide in shame from the Newell's watchful gaze.

@SniperGuy think of all the sale games you can get for the cost of that one DS game.

I already have a backlog twelve miles long! I gotta have something to do when I'm out and about and waiting on Skyrim to load.

edit: Probably final reminder, ENTER THIS!
    signature.png

To answer questions, no, I won't have a top hat (I tried, she wouldn't let me) and I don't own a Boba Fett (Mandalorian Armor) helmet, sadly.

SniperGuy on
  • Options
    EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    I bought GTA4 solely to play that Iron Man mod. I never finished it on Xbox and it's bricked now, so good news or something.

Also, Target aquired I hope he doesn't get angry!

Ice Enhancer too, if your rig can handle it.

http://www.justcause2mods.com/mods/other/Parachute/Superman-Flying-Mod-Version-4/ is the best mod. It says Superman, but it's more Neo.

FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • Options
    RhileyRhiley Registered User regular
    Houn wrote: »
    @Broncbuster, you classy bastard, gifting me Fez. Just for that, I'm going to find a way to play it with a Flightstick.

(Also, buy it and gift it to some other sap.)

Man, I think I'm so hilarious too. Trying to give flight stick advice while gifting a platformer! I kill me!

They made a flighstick lite controller for the NES. You have never played Mario 3 until you play it using one of these.

2013 Prime Omeganaut
  • Options
    McFlynnMcFlynn Registered User regular
    Is fez 3d or what? The description says third dimension, but the pictures are all 2d? I can't tell for sure on my phone.

• Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular

I think the best mod is the multiplayer one. Assuming it ever gets out of beta

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Rorus Raz. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.