[Win, Mac, Linux] 3089: 3D action RPG with procedural terrain, quests, items & more
Free Demo: 3089game.wordpress.com/demo/Game is currently having a "Pay what you want" sale @ indiegamestand.com/3089 is a futuristic, procedurally generated, open-world action role-playing game.
All terrain, enemies, weapons, items, quests & more are uniquely generated. You are a promising robotic android design, made by the Overlord, placed on planet Xax. Your performance in common combat, support & intel scenarios is being closely watched. However, will you become too much for them to handle? What else on planet Xax exists that the Overlord doesn’t know about?
3089 was inspired by games like Bordlerands, Fallout 3 & Minecraft. It is the sequel to 3079
- Terrain is smoothly generated. This isn’t another “blocky” game!
- More procedural generation: smooth biomes and textures
- Unique quests made from individually generated task lists
- Interesting storyline with multiple endings
- Cool abilities like time warp, cloaking, short-range teleporting & more
- Randomly generated vehicles, from small transports to large gunships
- Friendly & aggressive robots that range from small to very large
- Weapon construction & customization based on individual parts
- Unique building features that allows blocks to be placed of any size or rotation
- Varied combat scenarios mixing stealth, melee and projectile weapons
- Limitless unique terrain in all directions
- Exceptional draw distance with low computer requirements
- Dynamic lighting & smooth day / night transitions
- Smooth weather system including dangerous lightning & realistic rain
- Integrated physics engine
- Compatible with Windows, MacOSX & Linux
Thank you guys for your time & I hope you enjoy it!
This forum has taken everything from me
This hurts but I deserve it