As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Awesome Moments] Is My Business – NSF56K

• CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    Team Pretty Deadly

Caveman PawsDeMoNForarMartini_Philosopher
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    It's the little touches that make Wolverine and the X-Men great.
    JeanGreySchool_zps966d7242.png

RingoJayKaosSorceJyrenBCaveman PawsRoyceSraphimForarJoolanderGonmunShadowenmasterofmetroidJaysonFourBobble
  • nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    The funniest thing about that will always be that Wolverine corrected the spelling.

Quire.jpg
    RoyceSraphimLinespider5ShadowenmasterofmetroidMrVyngaardMoridin889Bobble
  • UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Nah, it's the absence of the League of Nazi Bowlers from the list of upcoming opponents for Doop's team

Also I just noticed the Superior Spider-Man tease. Didn't this page precede SSM by a fair bit?

Caveman Paws
  • BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    No, that one is from issue...25, I think? The one that had Marvel Now branding on it. There's an Arena nod too.

CYpGAPn.png
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    real quick, does anyone have the image where it's a bunch of villains and Dr. Doom toasting someone and everyone is all "to so and so" except for Dr. Doom who of course says "Hail Doom"?

did I dream that?

I've looked for a solid day and can't find it.

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Kihdvrv.jpg

Linespider5XaquinCentipede DamascusCaveman PawsForarBobble
  • Linespider5Linespider5 ALL HAIL KING KILLMONGER Registered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »
    real quick, does anyone have the image where it's a bunch of villains and Dr. Doom toasting someone and everyone is all "to so and so" except for Dr. Doom who of course says "Hail Doom"?

did I dream that?

I've looked for a solid day and can't find it.

That was a pretty awesome little bit of stuff by Matt Fraction a few years back. Villains holding a wake for Stilt-Man
    That Dr. Doom is a Doombot, someone set it up because they didn't want Stilt-Man's widow to think he was small time.

Undead ScottsmanXaquinCaveman PawsKristmas KthulhuRoyceSraphimShadowenMrVyngaard
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    @Keith, you are a gentleman and a scholar!

Caveman Paws
  • WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    <3 Kate Beaton

h8C2B331C

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
    Garlic BreadSolarLinespider5emnmnmesurrealitycheckstevemarks44bloodyroarxxCambiataInfamyDeferredAtomicTofuKageraJoolanderCaveman PawsBogartAsh-HousewaresButlerSnicketysnickArithon32Kristmas KthulhuRingoSorceMagellLegbaGreenOne Thousand CablestuxkamentehjesterLalaboxDevlin_DragonusSinogueGonmunRedDeliciousRoyceSraphimShadowenTransporterEtchwartsXaquinmasterofmetroidMartini_PhilosopherkimeJaysonFourWashMrVyngaardBobbleHeffling
  • WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    Eep Keith, I'm scared now, you were my 666th awesome!

edit: Phew thanks Solar, now I'm just the neighbor of the beast

WiseManTobes on
    Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
    The Clown Prince of Crime: very good at creating chaos, not so good at creating a safe work environment.
    BatmanHR_zps779f9f38.png

RoyceSraphimMartini_Philosopher
    edited January 2014
    Ugh. Moving away from the ugliness of above to something actually awesome.

Surfer Today, 'The surfing super heroes of the comic books"

drdoomsurfer_zps6bcd959f.jpg

Crimsondude on
    Antimatter
  • Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2014
    AtomicTofu wrote: »

If they ever do a Flash movie, I kinda want it to end with that monologue. Or at least with "He lives between the ticks of a second. He is the Flash."

Golden Yak on
    H9f4bVe.png
    Crimsondude
    Moving away from the ugliness of above
    wat
    It can't all be lols and d'awwws!

• AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    The art is terrible and the content is terrible.

It was a terrible post.

CrimsondudeCommander Zoom
  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Hey, guys, come on

lets be nice

people can like different things

JyrenBBlankZoeGaslightfrandelgearslipJoolanderLinespider5RoyceSraphimDevlin_Dragonus
    I need to make the rules more clear next thread, because ... No. You can't. :P

• GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    edited January 2014
    I need to make the rules more clear next thread, because ... No. You can't. :P

OK seriously what do you want people to do, PM you all their proposed awesome moments for pre-screened approval? :P

Also people can disagree about the content but Ben Templesmith's art is by no means terrible. His style may not be everybody's cup of tea but that is a talented guy.

Gaslight on
    All-New Marvel Now! Point One #1 by Nathan Edmondson and Phil Noto

tumblr_mzcujl7aQC1s5k9amo1_1280.png

• TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    Pretty sure someone posted an image of a Conditioner Gordon is the SE++ thread just a few days ago

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
    I really, really want to make some kind of joke about Shampoo Batman telling Conditioner Gordon about some kind of dry scalp-related crime in 'these parts' but I can't quite rinse it down into a perfect wording.

Anyone?

• ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    Sounds like you need to get to the root of the problem if you can't cut it.

Shadowen
    This is shear insanity. We new to weave together a permanent coalition against this dry, flaky menace.

Afro.

Shadowen
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Really guys? I don't mind puns, but at least be original about it, don't just copy the same basic joke and regurgitate it. Enough of this wash, rinse, and repeat silliness is what I'm sayin'.

Shadowen
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    Really guys? I don't mind puns, but at least be original about it, don't just copy the same basic joke and regurgitate it. Enough of this wash, rinse, and repeat silliness is what I'm sayin'.

Aren't you splitting hairs here?

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
    Shadowen
    He's combing through trying to disentangle from this knotty predicament.

Shadowen
  • David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    God... sometimes I wish these pun trains would all just curl up and dye.

cu4c1c5yy0xr.png
    RingoShadowenDevlin_Dragonus
  • ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    You are all terrible at this.

Nah it's all good I'm only teasing.

Shadowen
  • Doctor DetroitDoctor Detroit Registered User regular
    Stop wigging out, please.

Shadowen
  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Curtains for this thread

Couldn't think of anywhere else to put this.

I think it's amazing that our Neutral state is as Nightwing, and our Shame state turns us into ... Spider-Man.

body_emotions.jpg

Source

RingoSorceDizzy DLinespider5Caveman PawsGarlic BreadRoyceSraphimGreenDevlin_Dragonus
  • Dizzy DDizzy D NetherlandsRegistered User regular
    And Fear is nearly the Man Without Fear (though he could also be Disgust). Depression is Blue Beetle.

Steam/Origin: davydizzy
  • SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Iron Man is Happiness, apparently.

sig.gif
    Crimsondude
  • KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    Sadness is Spider-man 2099

CrimsondudeXaquin
    Man, happiness does look like a good time. So what's the deal? If we can figure out how to hack our localized bodily heat signatures, we can always be happy?

• Dizzy DDizzy D NetherlandsRegistered User regular
    Funny how Happiness, Love, Pride and Anger look so alike. One of those four doesn't seem to belong, unless you're Ren Höek.

Steam/Origin: davydizzy
    Ash-Housewares
  • TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    Anger is a lot like love, except not in the groin

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
    CrimsondudeUndead ScottsmanShadowen