Options

Daily Drawings

OrlanduOrlandu 3D Digital Artist at Eyewyre Software StudiosMichiganRegistered User regular
Hello Penny Arcade Forum.

I'm going to be drawing once a day and posting my progress here. Most of these drawings will be done using the Microsoft Surface Pro, Fujitsu Digitizer Pen and Adobe Photoshop. You're more than welcome to join in and post here as well, in fact, I encourage it.

- These can be anywhere to thumbnails or fully completed pieces.
- The goal is to draw once a day.
- Good Luck.

• Options
    OrlanduOrlandu 3D Digital Artist at Eyewyre Software Studios MichiganRegistered User regular
    I'm going to post my previous days to catch up to my current progress.

Day 1:

ynzo4.jpg

• Options
    OrlanduOrlandu 3D Digital Artist at Eyewyre Software Studios MichiganRegistered User regular
    Day 2:

2e6c4si.jpg

• Options
    Day 3:

10hszlv.jpg

• Options
    Day 4:

2jezj0g.jpg

• Options
    Day 5:

2w55z78.jpg

• Options
    MangoesMangoes Registered User regular
    Just so you know, you can share multiple images in one post. Cuts down on clutter.

• Options
    Day 6:

2cymwht.jpg

• Options
    Day 7:

14v5dy.jpg

• Options
    Day 8:

30wrosw.jpg

• Options
    Day 9:

11h9riw.jpg

• Options
    Day 10:

2w7fwh1.jpg

• Options
    Day 11:

qzk5xl.jpg

• Options
    Thank you for the tip Mangoes

• Options
    Day 12:

14wvcde.jpg

• Options
    Okay all caught up, I'll be on track for tomorrow. I'm sorry for the clutter and the huge resolutions.

• Options
    ninjaininjai Registered User regular
    Mangoes wrote: »
    Just so you know, you can share multiple images in one post. Cuts down on clutter.

• Options
    bombardierbombardier Moderator Mod Emeritus
    ninjai wrote: »
    Mangoes wrote: »

Yes, because quoting something the OP already saw is helping the situation. Great job.

• Options
    Red RaevynRed Raevyn because I only take Bubble Baths Registered User regular
    If you're more interested in motivating yourself to draw every day than garnering specific feedback, and especially because you've invited others to post with you, the existing [2013 Resolution Thread] Draw Every Day! may be just what you're looking for.

• Options
    MyGfsDogMyGfsDog Registered User regular
    Cool use of texture on those paintings. And I love that birdman with balloons. In a creeped out sorta way lol.

• Options
    Red Raevyn thanks for the heads up, I was looking for that kind of thread but I had no luck.

• Options
    I'm going to stop posting here and continue onto the Draw every day resolution thread.