Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Sometimes Stuff Goes on Around Me

124»

Posts

  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    man

    a buddy of mine once linked me this porn video

    it was like a short sample video from some site

    it was a chick we went to high school with

    that was pretty weird

    she wasn't even very hot

    Pony on
  • NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Menace wrote: »
    sure, and your other friend is an astronaut

    come on now

    Jillian Harper, or as she is known in the Playboy Biz - Jillian Grace. The 'super-model' is Holly Bartle. I don't really know how far she is in the scene, I just know that she was at Fashion Week, and has been flying all over the place(cali, new york, paris, etc.) for shoots over the past year.

    Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • babyeatingjesusbabyeatingjesus Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Pony wrote: »
    man

    a buddy of mine once linked me this porn video

    it was like a short sample video from some site

    it was a chick we went to high school with

    that was pretty weird

    she wasn't even very hot

    I spend so much time watching porn hoping to see someone I know.

    babyeatingjesus on
    hitthatcheeseburgerfatty.gif
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    So hey Druhim Jordyn Framling Doc Shorty fuck All Seattle people

    Naporeon is all sick and can't do the karaoke/DCAU thing

    Who wants to do stuff tomorrow night?

    We can't karaoke though because Naporeon will kill us for doing it without him.

    Weaver on
    hCpR4ri.jpg
    Steam: weavermatic xbox: weavermatico
  • QuestionMarkManQuestionMarkMan Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    met David Koepp

    pretty cool guy

    QuestionMarkMan on
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2007
    Weaver wrote: »
    So hey Druhim Jordyn Framling Doc Shorty fuck All Seattle people

    Naporeon is all sick and can't do the karaoke/DCAU thing

    Who wants to do stuff tomorrow night?

    We can't karaoke though because Naporeon will kill us for doing it without him.

    I like stuff. What kinda stuff?

    And how come I didn't hear about karaoke. I wanna do karaoke.

    The Geek on
    zappsigsm.jpg
    Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    It's getting hard to track who all lives here.

    Weaver on
    hCpR4ri.jpg
    Steam: weavermatic xbox: weavermatico
  • naporeonnaporeon Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    The Geek wrote: »
    Weaver wrote: »
    So hey Druhim Jordyn Framling Doc Shorty fuck All Seattle people

    Naporeon is all sick and can't do the karaoke/DCAU thing

    Who wants to do stuff tomorrow night?

    We can't karaoke though because Naporeon will kill us for doing it without him.

    I like stuff. What kinda stuff?

    And how come I didn't hear about karaoke. I wanna do karaoke.
    You didn't hear about karaoke?

    Well, maybe you should involve me in your stuff sometimes.

    *emo tears*

    naporeon on
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    DaySleeper wrote: »
    The US is so full of rules. You don't have to register to pee outside here. You just sort of do it.


    Also it is Smart Hero's birthday and I wish him a very happy one.

    <3

    Abracadaniel on
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2007
    naporeon wrote: »
    The Geek wrote: »
    Weaver wrote: »
    So hey Druhim Jordyn Framling Doc Shorty fuck All Seattle people

    Naporeon is all sick and can't do the karaoke/DCAU thing

    Who wants to do stuff tomorrow night?

    We can't karaoke though because Naporeon will kill us for doing it without him.

    I like stuff. What kinda stuff?

    And how come I didn't hear about karaoke. I wanna do karaoke.
    You didn't hear about karaoke?

    Well, maybe you should involve me in your stuff sometimes.

    *emo tears*

    huh?

    The Geek on
    zappsigsm.jpg
    Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Also it is Geek's join date anniversary so hey theres that too.

    Abracadaniel on
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2007
    I was gonna make a thread with a big post but now you've ruined it.

    The Geek on
    zappsigsm.jpg
    Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    That's what I do best man.

    Abracadaniel on
Sign In or Register to comment.