As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Injustice 2] Ninja Turtles? Ninja Turtles.

• RavelleRavelle Registered User regular
    Gear bias only works for post fight loot, not boxes I believe. Gear bias basically means to turn on random loot.

D083uBC.jpg
  • MasumeMasume Creator Caprica, FloridaRegistered User regular
    LOL Good stuff.

So still doing my usual Multiverse stuff, would really enjoy some matches with PA folks. :P

3DS Code - 5370-0463-9307
    Wii U - 'Nocero'
    XBox ID - therealmasume
    PS4 ID - realmasume
  • IblisIblis Registered User regular
    You can ask me for matches most of the time I'm on. Just haven't been on as much the past two weeks. Also been having some issues with the game crashing, so probably need to rebuild my database.

DamustheWolf I think is my PSN handle and I'm in the guild.

Steam Account, 3DS FC: 5129-1652-5160, Origin ID: DamusWolf
  • President EvilPresident Evil Let's Rock Registered User regular
    edited June 2018
    edit

President Evil on
    Did some cleaning, spots are open in PS4 land.

Wii U - 'Nocero'
    XBox ID - therealmasume
    PS4 ID - realmasume
  • BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    My work schedule has been brutal as hell the last 3+ weeks and isn't letting up till at least the middle of next month, anyone want to take over ownership of the Xbone guild?

I'd still like to be a member and contribute when I can, but I'll admit to pretty much faceplanting when it comes to keeping the roster current and trimming the fat.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Undead MonkeyUndead Monkey Anchorage, AKRegistered User regular
    I'm back after a long camping trip.

I'll be re-contributing more to the Xbone guild ASAP.

SteamID: Pudgestomp
    XBL: InvaderJims
    Bnet: Pudgestomp#11153
  • RaynagaRaynaga Registered User regular
    Just applied to the Xbone guild. Overall, its like playing a JLU episode. Love it.

• WingedWeaselWingedWeasel Registered User regular
    Word on the street is that there is a minor balance patch incoming with some corrections for inputs attached

Patch out, lots of stuff and sub zero tease!

Wii U - 'Nocero'
    XBox ID - therealmasume
    PS4 ID - realmasume
  • Brainiac 8Brainiac 8 Don't call me Shirley... Registered User regular
    I haven't been able to play in several weeks due to busy life syndrome so I've been kicked from the guild. :(

Is there any guilds with room?

3DS Friend Code - 1032-1293-2997
    Nintendo Network ID - Brainiac_8
    PSN - Brainiac_8
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BRAINIAC8/
    Add me!
    Brainiac 8 wrote: »
    I haven't been able to play in several weeks due to busy life syndrome so I've been kicked from the guild. :(

Is there any guilds with room?

One of my officers cleaned house and hit the lowest folks regardless of them being PA or not. There are still spots open if you want back in.

Wii U - 'Nocero'
    XBox ID - therealmasume
    PS4 ID - realmasume
  • RidleySariaRidleySaria AnaheimRegistered User regular
    Is there ever going to be a guild multiverse that's remotely doable? I want to contribute more but everything looks high difficulty.

-- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --
  • DeMoNDeMoN twitch.tv/toxic_cizzle Registered User regular
    You can also contribute guild xp by just playing online. You know, if you actually want to play online.

Steam id : Toxic Cizzle
    *TyCart*_banner.jpg
  • RaynagaRaynaga Registered User regular
    OK, I'm lighting the bat signal. I'm at the end of the 12 fight chain from yesterday's epic Batman multiverse challenge. Its Aquaman. How in the HELL do you deal with a 4 bar AI abusing Aquaman's trident poke move? He hits you once, then meter burns a poke that's like 20 hits that I can't seem to interrupt. I ask for the well being of my television, which I am about to throw a controller through.

You know the comic book quotes that appear at the top of the menu? They're mostly from playable characters, obviously. Thus, I'm curious as to how much I should read into the fact that I just saw one from John Constantine.

John Constantine would be cool but the DLC silhouettes we've seen kinda rule him out. His coat is pretty distinctive and none of those characters seem to have the appropriate shape.

Of course it's entirely possible they have characters planned beyond the three packs.....

-- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --
  • mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    Whats the general consensus for the DLC characters? The only ones I recognize are Black Manta and Raiden.

Granted I have very limited knowledge of DC heroes. Who's the tiny dude?

PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
  • EclecticGrooveEclecticGroove Registered User regular
    mxmarks wrote: »
    Whats the general consensus for the DLC characters? The only ones I recognize are Black Manta and Raiden.

Granted I have very limited knowledge of DC heroes. Who's the tiny dude?

Almost certainly the Atom.

Starfire will be there along with Sub Zero, since they were announced. So that's half of the silhouettes at least. Who the rest are... not sure, kind of generic outlines.

John Constantine would be cool but the DLC silhouettes we've seen kinda rule him out. His coat is pretty distinctive and none of those characters seem to have the appropriate shape.

Of course it's entirely possible they have characters planned beyond the three packs.....

I think a case could possibly be made for the silhouette directly under The Atom, but I guess we'll see.

• Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    I want more than anything to have Constantine be in Injustice 2. His pre-Injustice 1 appearance of him playing Bats and Supes against themselves to further his agenda felt perfect. But I want a guy whose ultra is simply kicking someone in the bollocks really hard god damn it.

I think I'm going to have to take a break from this for awhile.
    Still enjoying it, but right now it's nothing but a grind.

I never see events for characters I want, so I just keep going for the "random epic" events, plus the boxes I get from doing them.
    Those almost never give gear for anyone I play.
    Even with the much needed change to opening boxes, it still takes forever to open, sort, and toss junk items.

When the rest of the pack 1 characters are fully out, I'll probably check it out more. But until then I'll pop in now and again but not much more than that. I just don't want to burn myself out forcing a grind every day.

edited July 2017

I never see events for characters I want, so I just keep going for the "random epic" events, plus the boxes I get from doing them.
    Even with the much needed change to opening boxes, it still takes forever to open, sort, and toss junk items.

When the rest of the pack 1 characters are fully out, I'll probably check it out more. But until then I'll pop in now and again but not much more than that. I just don't want to burn myself out forcing a grind every day.

I'll sometimes take events for characters I rarely (if ever) play as a chance to level them and get the gear set being offered. If nothing else, it gives me a chance to learn what I'm up against when I face them online.

It also allows me to occasionally enjoy characters I'd written off for whatever reason and actually start playing them somewhat regularly. This is what made me realize I really like Scarecrow and even Swamp Thing, even if swampy is dumpster tier right now.

Undead Monkey on

I'll sometimes take events for characters I rarely (if ever) play as a chance to level them and get the gear set being offered. If nothing else, it gives me a chance to learn what I'm up against when I face them online.

It also allows me to occasionally enjoy characters I'd written off for whatever reason and actually start playing them somewhat regularly. This is what made me realize I really like Scarecrow and even Swamp Thing, even if swampy is dumpster tier right now.

I've already ground everyone up to 20, and gotten epic gear for most of the slots on them.
    I've been grinding to try and finish off the last epics for some of them, and to try and get epics with set bonuses for the ones I really like.
    :)

I've already ground everyone up to 20, and gotten epic gear for most of the slots on them.
    I've been grinding to try and finish off the last epics for some of them, and to try and get epics with set bonuses for the ones I really like.
    :)

Ah, gotcha. I can definitely understand the burnout then. :)

Sub Zero out and he's surprisingly fun....lots of good shenanigans.

Also there's a few spots open in the PS4 guild again for those loooking.

Wii U - 'Nocero'
    XBox ID - therealmasume
    PS4 ID - realmasume
  • ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    Sub zero is great, all his dialogue is a treat, with references to Mk v DC. His super is neat and I love his final win shot, it's him doing his spine grab fatality but in a cheeky pg way

I really liked how Sub Zero's character ending gave him an in-universe reason for being here.

• SuperRuperSuperRuper Registered User regular
    Started playing online last night and for some reason it's like I forget all my setups and drop every combo I go for. Guess I have to adapt from fighting AI to actual people.

Sent an invite to the XBox guild. Is there a night set up to do sparring or KotH?

steam_sig.png
    PSN: ChemENGR
    https://youtu.be/Za2KXKAdrw4

Hell yes!

And Bizarro premier skin for Superman!

• lionheart_mlionheart_m Registered User regular
    Masume wrote: »
    Did some cleaning, spots are open in PS4 land.

Is there still room in the PS4 guild?

3DS: 5069-4122-2826 / WiiU: Lionheart-m / PSN: lionheart_m / Steam: lionheart_jg
    Watchtower stream in approx. 15 minutes discussing an upcoming patch.

• DeansDeans Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    Starfire stream.

So Starfire is out tomorrow, well that's sooner than expected. Also Ranked mode will be first to 3, Player Match will have different queues for competitive and gear modes, and some other stuff. Pretty cool.

Deans on
  • TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    Starfire plays well and is voiced well. Didn't even boot the game back up for Sub Zero because he's such a loser character he belongs in the Marvel Universe (ice burn). And it seems like even with the updates the AI is still cheap as fuck, especially boss Brainiac.

But Kory plays like a glass cannon which is more my style. Damage flows well (and she has the Johnny Cage underhand projectile toss move so classy points there) and she's not as reliant on her character power as others. Kind of like a Supergirl who plays a bit more distance with her moves. What I thought while playing her is that a Soranik Natu skin would be a perfect alternate for her with how her beam powers would be believable for her.

And I take it in the Injustice world Wally was never a TT, or Roy if he's even alive.

• DeansDeans Registered User regular
    She's definitely fun to use, she has some really interesting normals and her trait is super strong. Lots of potential for turning stray hits into big damage. I'll probably buy her next week.

I just hope I can find some cool outfits for her. One of her gear slots is her hair style, that's actually something I was hoping for.

Starfire is pretty awesome, she's going to be a lot of fun to play. That said it's mostly a lot of die hards who play regularly now, are there still folks here that want into the Guild or even spar some nights?

Wii U - 'Nocero'
    XBox ID - therealmasume
    PS4 ID - realmasume
  • Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_Xq17UIig

WOOOOOOOOO HELLBOY!!!!

Raiden looks dumb, and Black Manta looks goofy.... but Hellboy! I wish they could've got Ron Perlman to voice him though.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    Hellboy may be enough to get me back in

• WingedWeaselWingedWeasel Registered User regular
    While I do love the outside inclusions. I can sympathize with DC fans that are complain about this particular set of fighters. Swap raiden into a later pack for a different DC character and it would probably be better