As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Injustice 2] Ninja Turtles? Ninja Turtles.

1454647484951»

• Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    Is that true for PC also?

• Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    Ceno wrote: »
    Heads up.

https://community.wbgames.com/t5/Official-Announcements/Regen-Token-conversion/m-p/1824127#M26

On Thursday, all your regen tokens are going away because of the Legendary Edition patch so use them before then.

I forget what those even do.

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    Heads up.

https://community.wbgames.com/t5/Official-Announcements/Regen-Token-conversion/m-p/1824127#M26

On Thursday, all your regen tokens are going away because of the Legendary Edition patch so use them before then.

They bring gear up to your current level, so if you got epic gear at level 4 or something and like the look you can bring it up to 20 (or whatever your level is).

Patch is raising level cap per character to 30 and adding gear and a few new modes I think.

• Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    Here's the stream. Some really cool stuff here.

Ceno on
  • Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    Heads up.

They bring gear up to your current level, so if you got epic gear at level 4 or something and like the look you can bring it up to 20 (or whatever your level is).

Patch is raising level cap per character to 30 and adding gear and a few new modes I think.

Well, crap. I don't think I've gotten to play enough to make good use of that since it launched. I still haven't even gotten to try the Turtles yet. =(

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    New modes incoming???

Multiverse has way too many terribly unfun modifiers that I ended up grinding characters out in the standard ladder area. That got boring though, and I ended up dropping the game =/

What are these new modes? Might pull me back in if it's something fun to play.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    It seems like they really fudged with the loot drops since I last played this. The character bias option appears to be worthless now, and rare drops are like... super rare now. It's like they realized mother boxes weren't that important. These level 24 commons I keep getting are infinitely worse than the level 20 epics I have.

The legendary multiverse seems lame too. It's just the guild multiverse with even more annoying requirements.

Ah well, it is nice to have reasons to use my favorite characters again. Get to pull Harley and Catwoman outta storage to get them to 30. Also still fun to marvel at the shit the AI can do... like goddamn, my AI Harley is unbeatable. Unbeatable 93% of the time, anyway :P

I dunno if there's an optimal AI build, but I've found that every character just wrecks face when you set up the attributes as:

19 is rushdown, and 30 is combos. As long as AI Harley connects with that overhead hammer, the enemy is guaranteed to eat ~16 hits. It's nuts!

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    Got Harley to level 30. Those augments sure are underwhelming...

Also kinda sucks that the legendary multiverse character requirements weren't grandfathered in for people who've been playing the game since release. I'm sure I've done a lot of these unlock requirements for Harley already =/ I mean, the game probably wasn't tracking that stuff before the legendary update but still... bleh. I do like the name of the legendary pistols you can get for beating Harley's legendary planet.

Bat-tolerated non-lethal silly pistols.

• Options
    ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    Woo i got 4000 source crystals for logging in. Still hate them as a concept but I'm always appreciative of free junk

• Options
    Is there an active PS4 PA guild I could join? The one I made is dead, and I'm having trouble finding an active guild with a lot of members. I'm guessing "no" on the PA guild since this thread doesn't see too much action anymore, can't hurt to ask, though :D