Options

Looking for oil painting - Seattle Local

DyasAlureDyasAlure SeattleRegistered User regular
So I'm getting married this year, and with all these great artists I wanted to know if anyone did portraits? I just had my engagement photos done, so shortly I iwll have high res images of me and my fiance. I was hoping to surprise her with an oil of us for the wedding. The wedding will be on December 31st, so you will have to have time to complete by than.

Thanks in advance for any help on this I can find. I'm looking Seattle local to make it easier to get done. I don't know how much time it would take, or what anyone would charge for what I'm looking for.

My%20Steam.png?psid=1My%20Twitch%20-%20Mass%20Effect.png?psid=1=1My%20Youtube.png?psid=1

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2013
    I know we have a few forumers who work in oils. But probably a good idea to post this in the Questions sticky and/or the chat thread. New threads are generally reserved for art only.

tynic on
  • Options
    DyasAlureDyasAlure SeattleRegistered User regular
    Moved over there, I would delete this thread if I knew how. sorry to bother.

My%20Steam.png?psid=1My%20Twitch%20-%20Mass%20Effect.png?psid=1=1My%20Youtube.png?psid=1
This discussion has been closed.