Options

[Steam] The Sale is over, but remember that Winter is Coming.

13567100

Posts

  • Options
    kalkal Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    So I'm looking for 1 card in the Sale series

    Football Manager

    I have for trade

    Dead Island,Reus,Chivalry and Prison Architect.

    Anyone in need hit me up on Steam @ -RzA-logan

    kal on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    StollsStolls Brave Corporate Logo Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    @vegeta_666, you hit back with the quickest of them, my classy friend. Thanks for The Walking Dead: 400 Days! I shall later be a weepy, conflicted mess in your honor. :)

    But for now, THE HUNT... IS ON

    kstolls on Twitch, streaming weekends at 9pm CST!
    Now playing: Teardown and Baldur's Gate 3 (co-op)
    Sunday Spotlight: Horror Tales: The Wine
  • Options
    BurtletoyBurtletoy Registered User regular
    2j1tqp2.png

    ALRIGHT.

    there's another terrabyte.

    sigh

    When was the last time you ran the Steam Cleaner?

  • Options
    ShadowhopeShadowhope Baa. Registered User regular

    Does anyone have an opinion of Chivalry? I'm generally not into multiplayer only games, but the screenshots and videos on the Steam page look interesting.

    Civics is not a consumer product that you can ignore because you don’t like the options presented.
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    I'm pretty sure on some level my brother won the steam sale. He bought FTL for 2.50 and played it for like 48 hours in the last 4 days. He also might be a crazy person.

    Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    vegeta_666vegeta_666 CanadaRegistered User regular
    Stolls wrote: »
    @vegeta_666, you hit back with the quickest of them, my classy friend. Thanks for The Walking Dead: 400 Days! I shall later be a weepy, conflicted mess in your honor. :)

    But for now, THE HUNT... IS ON

    You should weep as that is just the beginning of my revenge!

    I hear Season 2 will be out soon...

    Sob24Nm.png
    Steam: abunchofdaftpunk | PSN: noautomobilesgo | Lastfm: sjchszeppelin | Backloggery: colincummings | 3DS FC: 1392-6019-0219 |
  • Options
    MalakaiusMalakaius KalamazooRegistered User regular
    Man that Deadpool flash is not a very flashtastic flash price, rather disappointing.

    PSN: Malakaius- | Steam: Malakaius Switch: SW-4569-5525-1983
  • Options
    emp123emp123 Registered User regular
    So Im walking around the floor of Comic Con, a hellish pit if Ive ever seen one, where the odor eminating from the pits of pitiable people is becoming overwhelming and I notice I received an email about pits. How appropriate I thought, until I read further.

    @Karoz gifted me Sword of the Stars: The Pit! Thank you! Best. Pit. Ever.

  • Options
    StollsStolls Brave Corporate Logo Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    vegeta_666 wrote: »
    Stolls wrote: »
    @vegeta_666, you hit back with the quickest of them, my classy friend. Thanks for The Walking Dead: 400 Days! I shall later be a weepy, conflicted mess in your honor. :)

    But for now, THE HUNT... IS ON

    You should weep as that is just the beginning of my revenge!

    I hear Season 2 will be out soon...

    Is there a D: button in place of 'agree' or 'awesome?' There really needs to be one.

    kstolls on Twitch, streaming weekends at 9pm CST!
    Now playing: Teardown and Baldur's Gate 3 (co-op)
    Sunday Spotlight: Horror Tales: The Wine
  • Options
    Banzai5150Banzai5150 Registered User regular
    Deadpool is awesome! I've played through it twice now!!!!!!

    50433.png?1708759015
  • Options
    KandenKanden Registered User regular
    I really hope I can find a person in Australia before the flash ends, I have enough money to smuggle it but not enough to get it in 'Muhrica.

  • Options
    SuperRuperSuperRuper Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    I can't decide if it's worth it for skyrim just yet. I played it once on the 360, and kind of breezed through the main plot. After that I put it down because I didn't feel the need to play it some more.

    Is the $36 price point low enough to justify all the new DLC I'll see plus dumping time into the side plots a little more? Or should I say, I've seen enough and move on until it becomes lower?

    SuperRuper on
    steam_sig.png
    PSN: ChemENGR
  • Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    SuperRuper wrote: »
    I can't decide if it's worth it for skyrim just yet. I played it once on the 360, and kind of breezed through the main plot. After that I put it down because I didn't feel the need to play it some more.

    Is the $36 price point low enough to justify all the new DLC I'll see plus dumping time into the side plots a little more? Or should I say, I've seen enough and move on until it becomes lower?

    You're doing it wrong.

    :P

    ~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    Now I for real own Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed. Because our very own @Khildith is a classy, classy guy. Thanks! I look forward to finally transforming instead of just wondering where it is! :)

    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    HiT BiTHiT BiT 🍒 Fresh, straight from Pac-man's Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    @Luchaire, you are a peacefucker, a classhole, a classassin, Classthulhu, Classzilla. All of those combined and concentrated.

    heart-icon.png

    HiT BiT on
  • Options
    MalakaiusMalakaius KalamazooRegistered User regular
    HiT BiT wrote: »
    @Luchaire, you are a peacefucker, a classhole, a classassin, Classthulhu, Classzilla. All of those combined and concentrated

    Now you need to make Scribblenauts entities themed around a @Luchaire version of all of those words so that you can summon her to solve your puzzles...

    PSN: Malakaius- | Steam: Malakaius Switch: SW-4569-5525-1983
  • Options
    vegeta_666vegeta_666 CanadaRegistered User regular
    Stolls wrote: »
    vegeta_666 wrote: »
    Stolls wrote: »
    @vegeta_666, you hit back with the quickest of them, my classy friend. Thanks for The Walking Dead: 400 Days! I shall later be a weepy, conflicted mess in your honor. :)

    But for now, THE HUNT... IS ON

    You should weep as that is just the beginning of my revenge!

    I hear Season 2 will be out soon...

    Is there a D: button in place of 'agree' or 'awesome?' There really needs to be one.

    These gifting plots do have an ominous tone to them. :p

    Sob24Nm.png
    Steam: abunchofdaftpunk | PSN: noautomobilesgo | Lastfm: sjchszeppelin | Backloggery: colincummings | 3DS FC: 1392-6019-0219 |
  • Options
    IncindiumIncindium Registered User regular
    So I was confused for a minute why @Yoshua would gift me Sword of the Stars: The Pit while wishing me a happy birthday when my birthday was over a month ago. But then I remember he'd won a game from a random giftbomb I'd done for my birthday and realized that he'd executed an extremely classy delayed retaliation gifting. Thanks man! I would have picked it up on flash deal myself if you hadn't already gifted it to me.

    steam_sig.png
    Nintendo ID: Incindium
    PSN: IncindiumX
  • Options
    BlendtecBlendtec Registered User regular
    haha oh man there's a new-ish worms game? tempting

    If it's not to late, don't do it. I played one of the newer ones recently, having been a big fan of them years ago, and it's just not the same. I dunno what it was, but the whole thing just felt off. Doesn't help that they're churning them out yearly it seems like too.

  • Options
    SuperRuperSuperRuper Registered User regular
    Incindium wrote: »
    So I was confused for a minute why @Yoshua would gift me Sword of the Stars: The Pit while wishing me a happy birthday when my birthday was over a month ago. But then I remember he'd won a game from a random giftbomb I'd done for my birthday and realized that he'd executed an extremely classy delayed retaliation gifting. Thanks man! I would have picked it up on flash deal myself if you hadn't already gifted it to me.

    Luckily my birthday is not during the sale. Plus none of you know it.

    It is my armor where my steam wallet is my sword. Surprise gifting and the quickness of this thread movement is my shield. I will not fail, I will not falter. I will stalk wishlists with fervor and gift with swiftness. This is my charge.

    This is my quest.

    steam_sig.png
    PSN: ChemENGR
  • Options
    KandenKanden Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    Thanks @Catalase for smuggling me Deadpool!

    Kanden on
  • Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    While I thanked him privately already, I do want to publicly thank @tsmvengy for sending me a code for Defenders of Ardania! Hooray for more tower defense!

  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    TheUnsane1 wrote: »
    signature.png
    Probably won't be able to get the word out on this for a while. Good Luck!

    He's away and I promised I'd quote it on occasion

  • Options
    Disco11Disco11 Registered User regular
    I have 2 spare prison Architect cards but I am in need of a tomb raider and a Football manager. Hit me up on steam if anyone wants to trade.

    PSN: Canadian_llama
  • Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    Dyvim Tvar wrote: »
    This is the best thing.
    I love this thread so much.

    I knew I had this image saved for a reason!

    Love_Thread.jpg

    :D

    ~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    I like FTL but didn't get sucked in by Dungeons of Dreadmor. Will I like Sword of the Stars: The Pit?

    jclast on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    And now @OneAngryPossum flashes me with class and a shiny new copy of EvoLand! Thanks!

    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    PierceNeckPierceNeck Registered User regular
    Just got home and found out that @Karoz found my lack of KotOR 2 disturbing.

    And then he fixed that!

    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    HardtargetHardtarget There Are Four Lights VancouverRegistered User regular
    Burtletoy wrote: »
    2j1tqp2.png

    ALRIGHT.

    there's another terrabyte.

    sigh

    When was the last time you ran the Steam Cleaner?
    huh
    steam cleaner you say?

    Well that's just a darned good idea

    steam_sig.png
    kHDRsTc.png
  • Options
    OneAngryPossumOneAngryPossum Registered User regular
    jclast wrote: »
    And now @OneAngryPossum flashes me with class and a shiny new copy of EvoLand! Thanks!

    Don't let him mislead you here, @jclast is the classy one. The Kingdoms of Amalur code I had turned out to be for the dreaded Origin rather than Steam, and he was gracious enough to accept Evoland instead.

    But my eye is unblinking, and it has found a wishlist upon which to gaze until wrongs are set right.

  • Options
    shdwcastershdwcaster South DakotaRegistered User regular
    Thanks to @OneAngryPossum for Rage. It was fun writing that song parody. So fun, in fact, that I wrote another one, loosely inspired by it being sung in the same terrible singing episode of the Stupid Doctors show as the first one.

    Chasing Sales
    To the tune of Chasing Cars

    We'll gift it all
    Every game
    That we don't own.

    We'll send gifts
    Anywhere
    to anyone.

    If I sat here
    If I just sat here
    Would you sit with me
    And try to gift the world?

    I don't quite know
    What to say
    About this deal

    Daily sales
    Are just too much
    Yet not enough

    If I sat here
    If I just sat here
    Would you sit with me
    And try to gift the world?

    Budgets, we're told
    Are for when you're old
    Show me a wishlist
    That's bursting with games

    Let's waste time
    Posting codes
    In our threads

    I need these gifts
    To remind me
    To gift my own.

    If I sat here
    If I just sat here
    Would you sit with me
    And try to gift the world?

    Budgets, we're told
    Are for when you're old
    Show me a wishlist
    That's bursting with games

    All my Steam levels
    All I'll ever be
    Are here in this awesome thread
    They're all I can see

    I don't know where
    Winter will come as well
    Just know these gifts
    Will never change for us at all.

    If I sat here
    If I just sat here
    Would you sit with me
    And try to gift the world?

  • Options
    HardtargetHardtarget There Are Four Lights VancouverRegistered User regular
    Hardtarget wrote: »
    Burtletoy wrote: »
    2j1tqp2.png

    ALRIGHT.

    there's another terrabyte.

    sigh

    When was the last time you ran the Steam Cleaner?
    huh
    steam cleaner you say?

    Well that's just a darned good idea
    um so I ran it...
    You saved 10874.79 MB
    whooops

    steam_sig.png
    kHDRsTc.png
  • Options
    CorriganXCorriganX Jacksonville, FLRegistered User regular
    jclast wrote: »
    Now I for real own Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed. Because our very own @Khildith is a classy, classy guy. Thanks! I look forward to finally transforming instead of just wondering where it is! :)

    This is the greatest victory of the Summer Dale. <3

    n1woEHJ.png
    CorriganX on Steam and just about everywhere else.
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Burtletoy wrote: »
    2j1tqp2.png

    ALRIGHT.

    there's another terrabyte.

    sigh

    When was the last time you ran the Steam Cleaner?

    Never. I'm new to all of this ya know.

    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    SuperRuper wrote: »
    Incindium wrote: »
    So I was confused for a minute why @Yoshua would gift me Sword of the Stars: The Pit while wishing me a happy birthday when my birthday was over a month ago. But then I remember he'd won a game from a random giftbomb I'd done for my birthday and realized that he'd executed an extremely classy delayed retaliation gifting. Thanks man! I would have picked it up on flash deal myself if you hadn't already gifted it to me.

    Luckily my birthday is not during the sale. Plus none of you know it.

    It is my armor where my steam wallet is my sword. Surprise gifting and the quickness of this thread movement is my shield. I will not fail, I will not falter. I will stalk wishlists with fervor and gift with swiftness. This is my charge.

    This is my quest.

    Mine was on the 13th, it was a p.good birthday.

  • Options
    HiT BiTHiT BiT 🍒 Fresh, straight from Pac-man's Registered User regular
    Malakaius wrote: »
    HiT BiT wrote: »
    @Luchaire, you are a peacefucker, a classhole, a classassin, Classthulhu, Classzilla. All of those combined and concentrated
    Now you need to make Scribblenauts entities themed around a @Luchaire version of all of those words so that you can summon her to solve your puzzles...

    BdyI0fm.jpg

    Download links in my sig.

  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    You saved 3043.17 MB

    edit: Steam was on a much smaller HDD. I never thought i'd actually have a steam library when I installed it so there's that to consider.

    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    Question to the thread:

    Is it still technically buying for myself if I pick up a 4-pack?

  • Options
    The BraysterThe Brayster UKRegistered User regular
    Anyone who even remotely likes racing on the level of Mario Kart needs to shell out the fiver for Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed. It is hellishly fun, we just had a nearly-full lobby play a few races and it was excellent, as always.

    I would definitely encourage more people to join in.


    Speaking of, I'm interested in doing the badge for it.

    I need: Sonic, Tails Eggman, Gilius, Aiai

    Can trade: Summer sale - Bioshock Infinite, Dead Island Riptide, Kerbal (x2), Prison Architect, REUS (x2), Torchlight 2 (x3), Skyrim (x4).

    Steam: TheBrayster
    PSN: TheBrayster_92
  • Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    I don't think so. A 4 pack seems to be (usually) 4 for the price of 3 so you're buying 3 gifts and getting a bonus for yourself!

    camo_sig2.png
This discussion has been closed.