Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Guys, I know we all know about this by now, but we really oughta talk about it.

13

Posts

  • edited March 2007
    I hope Wario is in this

    all snickering as he rigs the pole vault only to have it come back and bite him in the ass

    Menace on
    Don't try to talk to me like you're somebody.

    You aren't shit to me.

    Got that?
  • RehabRehab Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    True but he would eventually run out of rings and crash.

    Like a drug addict coming down from his high.

    Rehab on
    NNID: Rehab0
  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    But the contest would already be over when that happened

    FAQ on
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    you know one event Mario would rule at

    the hammer toss

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    You know, I'm pretty sure that Tails would win the long jump.

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • PataPata Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Pony wrote: »
    I think it's a testament to me that though I am annoying I remain semi-lovable

    I walk a line

    i also walk this line

    i walk it well

    if i didn't i think cal would want to punch me in the face repeatedly

    Pony when have you ever been annoying.

    Pata on
    SRWWSig.pngEpisode 5: Mecha-World, Mecha-nisim, Mecha-beasts
  • edited March 2007
    Callius wrote: »
    You know, I'm pretty sure that Tails would win the long jump.

    Yoshi would, because he actually jumps

    Menace on
    Don't try to talk to me like you're somebody.

    You aren't shit to me.

    Got that?
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Pata wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    I think it's a testament to me that though I am annoying I remain semi-lovable

    I walk a line

    i also walk this line

    i walk it well

    if i didn't i think cal would want to punch me in the face repeatedly

    Pony when have you ever been annoying.

    maybe not to you

    i say things that annoy and frustrate people all the time

    they don't generally bitch about it

    don't change the facts though

    Pony on
  • GSMGSM Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Sonic grabs the Oympics logo and eats it.
    Mario grabs the Olympics torch, and starts throwing fire at people.


    I got nothing.

    GSM on
    We'll get back there someday.
  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Menace wrote: »
    Callius wrote: »
    You know, I'm pretty sure that Tails would win the long jump.

    Yoshi would, because he actually jumps

    Wrong again, it would be knuckles, he jumps then glides you see

    FAQ on
  • PataPata Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I don't think I've ever disagreed with you on anything beyond trvial things Pony.

    Maybe that's why I've never been bugged by you.

    Pata on
    SRWWSig.pngEpisode 5: Mecha-World, Mecha-nisim, Mecha-beasts
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Pata wrote: »
    I don't think I've ever disagreed with you on anything beyond trvial things.

    well pour a drink or something

    i don't know

    Pony on
  • RehabRehab Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    FAQ has put a lot of thought into this. I'm impressed.

    Rehab on
    NNID: Rehab0
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2007
    I disagree with pony all sorts of times

    whats the big whoop

    ain't nobody on this board that's infallible

    Rankenphile on
  • PataPata Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Just musing.

    Cause I'm bored.

    I need amusment.

    SE isn't providing it.

    This makes me sad.

    Pata on
    SRWWSig.pngEpisode 5: Mecha-World, Mecha-nisim, Mecha-beasts
  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Rehab wrote: »
    FAQ has put a lot of thought into this. I'm impressed.

    I had a lonely childhood

    FAQ on
  • naporeonnaporeon Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Pony wrote: »
    Pata wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    I think it's a testament to me that though I am annoying I remain semi-lovable

    I walk a line

    i also walk this line

    i walk it well

    if i didn't i think cal would want to punch me in the face repeatedly

    Pony when have you ever been annoying.

    maybe not to you

    i say things that annoy and frustrate people all the time

    they don't generally bitch about it

    don't change the facts though
    Well then, Carnac the Magnificent, just how do you know about this annoyance?

    180px-Johnny_as_carnac.jpg

    naporeon on
  • CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I disagree with pony all sorts of times

    whats the big whoop

    ain't nobody on this board that's infallible
    me.

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • babyeatingjesusbabyeatingjesus Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Mario wins the long jump again.

    P Wing you guys.

    P Wing.

    babyeatingjesus on
    hitthatcheeseburgerfatty.gif
  • edited March 2007
    man, this game could be all kinds of sexy if they do it right

    but that is a big if

    Menace on
    Don't try to talk to me like you're somebody.

    You aren't shit to me.

    Got that?
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    <--- infallible

    Raneados on
    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    naporeon wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Pata wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    I think it's a testament to me that though I am annoying I remain semi-lovable

    I walk a line

    i also walk this line

    i walk it well

    if i didn't i think cal would want to punch me in the face repeatedly

    Pony when have you ever been annoying.

    maybe not to you

    i say things that annoy and frustrate people all the time

    they don't generally bitch about it

    don't change the facts though
    Well then, Carnac the Magnificent, just how do you know about this annoyance?

    180px-Johnny_as_carnac.jpg

    because while they don't generally bitch about it

    occasionally they do

    or they'll do it in IM chats or on their livejournal or on another forum

    i don't go hunting this shit

    but sometimes other people are unsettled by such perceived shit-talk behind my back and point it out to me

    i always respond with a shrug and a head-shake

    maybe a disappointed frown

    then i go play city of heroes or download lesbian porn

    Pony on
  • PataPata Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Raneados wrote: »
    <--- infallible

    Your avatar has always disturbed me.

    Pata on
    SRWWSig.pngEpisode 5: Mecha-World, Mecha-nisim, Mecha-beasts
  • RehabRehab Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    But then you would have defeated Berk in the forum battles.

    And left him an empty desolate shell of a man.

    Rehab on
    NNID: Rehab0
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Pata wrote: »
    Raneados wrote: »
    <--- infallible

    Your avatar has always disturbed me.

    it was once edited to be licking a dong

    Raneados on
    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • PataPata Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    That's interesting...

    Pata on
    SRWWSig.pngEpisode 5: Mecha-World, Mecha-nisim, Mecha-beasts
  • naporeonnaporeon Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    It's just that I can't see how people would be annoyed or frustrated by you.

    Although I guess that every last one of you fuckers irritates me on occasion.

    naporeon on
  • CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Pony wrote: »
    because while they don't generally bitch about it

    occasionally they do

    or they'll do it in IM chats or on their livejournal or on another forum

    i don't go hunting this shit

    but sometimes other people are unsettled by such perceived shit-talk behind my back and point it out to me

    i always respond with a shrug and a head-shake

    maybe a disappointed frown

    then i go play city of heroes or download lesbian porn
    Yeah, I at least tell it to your face.

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    naporeon wrote: »
    It's just that I can't see how people would be annoyed or frustrated by you.

    Although I guess that every last one of you fuckers irritates me on occasion.

    :cry:

    Raneados on
    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • edited March 2007
    is it because lesbian porn is the most mild mannered of all the species

    bongi on
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    man the talk page about the Branch Davidians on wikipedia

    man

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    bongi wrote: »
    is it because lesbian porn is the most mild mannered of all the species

    I don't like lesbian porn, i can't imagine myself as any of the participants.

    FAQ on
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    bongi wrote: »
    is it because lesbian porn is the most mild mannered of all the species

    kinda

    pretty much most guys in porn, gay or straight, are douchebags

    and in straight porn, tend to be really ugly

    and that kills my boner

    i can't dig porn that demeans, so when some ugly douchebag is like "yeah, suck my dick bitch" i am like, pass.

    but lesbian porn

    boy howdy

    the good stuff is so sensual and gentle and loving. no weird insertions or pain or demeaning shit.

    now we're talking

    Pony on
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I like it when women lick boobies

    going downtown not so much

    Raneados on
    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    man the talk page about the Branch Davidians on wikipedia

    man

    i just checked this because you mentioned it

    i second your "man"

    Pony on
  • edited March 2007
    Pony wrote: »
    bongi wrote: »
    is it because lesbian porn is the most mild mannered of all the species

    kinda

    pretty much most guys in porn, gay or straight, are douchebags

    and in straight porn, tend to be really ugly

    and that kills my boner

    i can't dig porn that demeans, so when some ugly douchebag is like "yeah, suck my dick bitch" i am like, pass.

    but lesbian porn

    boy howdy

    the good stuff is so sensual and gentle and loving. no weird insertions or pain or demeaning shit.

    now we're talking

    you are watching the wrong gay porn

    bongi on
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Chief1138 wrote: »
    how could mario beat sonic in anything

    mario is stronger and can jump higher

    sonic is faster and, uh, faster

    and covered in spikes

    Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • naporeonnaporeon Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Speaking of lesbians, how did the Indigo Girls get on my iPod?

    Dear lord.

    naporeon on
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Raneados wrote: »
    I like it when women lick boobies

    going downtown not so much

    that is one of my favoritest things

    we are men of different views on this subject good sir

    Pony on
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Pony wrote: »
    man the talk page about the Branch Davidians on wikipedia

    man

    i just checked this because you mentioned it

    i second your "man"

    I just looked it up 'cause there's something on the discovery channel about it

    but wow there's some idiots

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
This discussion has been closed.