As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Amazon return request- from three years ago.

Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-FedRegistered User regular
I sold some books on Amazon back in April 2010 and I just today got a return request from the guy that bought them stating "No longer needed/wanted".

I just straight up denied the request but how much of a potential clusterfuck of annoyance am I looking at here?

• Options
    CobellCobell Registered User regular
    No one in their right mind would support a 3 year return policy.

Amazon's must surely have policies in place to protect sellers from stuff like this. I assume Amazon has some contact info for sellers on their marketplace? I would contact them and ask, hey some crazy is trying to return something after 3 years; I can ignore him right?

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    I did and they said that I don't have to honor it at all. But if someone is screwy enough to try and return something from 3 years ago I imagine they're going to try as hard as they can to do it. I was just wondering if anyone else had had problems with someone trying to return something through Amazon and what, if anything, they had to do because of it.

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    If you've got word from amazon that you don't have to honor it then you're done. I wouldn't worry about it.

are YOU on the beer list?