Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Sam's sketchy sketches (NSFW)

2»

• sampangolinsampangolin Registered User regular
    Some more asaro stuffs. Not sure what to do next with this. Carry on refining it? Do more of the same thing from different angles?

KT0govTl.jpg keXFuREl.jpg
    Z4gEaFAl.jpg vUHY7H9l.jpg

Where I've started to blend in the edges - too much? Not enough? It makes all the value look a lot closer together once there is no hard edge. Tried to keep some hard like the left of the nose and the chin.

6JsbB8Al.jpg

Have an apple also.
    YKVaoBHl.jpg

SpaceMoose
  • sampangolinsampangolin Registered User regular
    Hello everyone! Let's post a pic eh. It's been a while.

pm3txCQl.jpg

Bigger version is available here: https://imgur.com/pm3txCQ

Do you guys think the rowing boat balloon is in perspective properly?

acadia
  • acadiaacadia Registered User regular
    This little tower has a lot of character! Looks really clean, and yes, the airship appears to be in perspective (to me, at least). Keep it up!

• zapattackzapattack Registered User regular
    Look OK to me! Cool!

www.stevenzapata.com
    instagram.com/stevenzapata_art
2»