As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[PS Vita] - Ys sir, can I Ys have some more?

• Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Well, now I have to buy Soul Sacrifice.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    Oh fuck there goes my money

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png
  • Vi MonksVi Monks Registered User regular
    Yeah, that Soul Sacrifice price is so tempting.

• WraithvergeWraithverge Registered User regular
    I don't regret Soul Sacrifice at full retail price, that's a godamn steal.
    I guess I don't have a choice but to get Muramasa and NLKS now too. This is exactly what Sony needs to start doing more of. Every one of these sales has gotten me to get my wallet out to some degree.

• SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    Godammit I just bought Little King Story!

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    I want to give a shout out to whoever recommended Gravity Rush. Good stuff.

Also a chance to say a few words about the Vita:

How is it that a system that seems so well thought-out and designed was allowed to go into production with a power button that is so horrendously placed?

• SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    I think the power button is well placed. It's easy enough to hit, but you won't accidentally hit it, ever.

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    SyphonBlue wrote: »
    I think the power button is well placed. It's easy enough to hit, but you won't accidentally hit it, ever.

I've done so multiple times and I've owned it for like 2 weeks.

I mean... my index finger literally rests on it at all times. That seems like poor placement.

• BeltaineBeltaine BOO BOO DOO DE DOORegistered User regular
    DaemonSadi wrote: »

I mean... my index finger literally rests on it at all times. That seems like poor placement.

Not everyone has freakishly long index fingers. :P

XdDBi4F.jpg
    PSN: Beltaine-77 | Steam: beltane77 | Battle.net BadHaggis#1433
    E.T. go home.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    Yeah sheesh I hate them long fingered E.T.s, listening to their raps and shooting all the jobs.

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png
  • FreiFrei A French Prometheus Unbound DeadwoodRegistered User regular
    man after steam/PC game sales all other sales just seem so laughable in comparison.

Are you the magic man?
  • astronautcowboy3astronautcowboy3 Registered User regular
    edited August 2013
    You Americans and your craaaaazy sales!

I'm jealous. Sales that big and that good are very rare on the Japanese store.

astronautcowboy3 on
    The JRPG Club: Video game reviews, vocabulary lists and other resources for Japanese learners.
    PSN: astronautcowboy 3DS: 5343-8146-1833
    I have Sega, Nintendo and Xbox games and systems for sale. Please help me buy diapers.
    Beltaine wrote: »

Well they should have thought about us aliens too!

But seriously, my hands aren't THAT big. Does everyone else have fingers that actually stop on the shoulder buttons?

That seems so... so very tiny....

• The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Those are some pretty good deals, I'd re-buy some of my physical games as digital with those deals if I just had a bigger memory card... SONY *glare*

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
    I usually keep my fingers on the back of the Vita in the little concave areas.

Though, I don't really play many Vita games that require the shoulder buttons :P

• Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Guys. The screen on the vita is so great. P4G looks amazing.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• ChanceChance Registered User regular
    Guys. The screen on the vita is so great. P4G looks amazing.

You should see Dragon's Crown, Rayman Origins and Muramasa. It's like :O

'Chance, you are the best kind of whore.' -Henroid
  • John ZoidbergJohn Zoidberg Registered User regular
    Xbox Live: Ink Pouch / PSN: Stiff_Ninja / Origin: PAZoidberg / Steam
  • Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    Beltaine wrote: »

Well they should have thought about us aliens too!

But seriously, my hands aren't THAT big. Does everyone else have fingers that actually stop on the shoulder buttons?

That seems so... so very tiny....

I can't say I've ever accidentally hit the power button. I'm afraid you may just have freakishly long/shaped fingers. Mutant!

Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    What has two thumbs and is getting Muramasa and DOA5 Plus for a cool $31 tomorrow?

UnbreakableVow

• The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Now do this with Blood, and you'll have all my boners.. money.

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    edited August 2013
    Chance wrote: »

I'd go for wolfenstein

Librarian's ghost on
    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    What has two thumbs and is getting Muramasa and DOA5 Plus for a cool $31 tomorrow?

UnbreakableVow

who didn't read close enough to see there's two different sales over two weeks

UnbreakableVow

:bz

liEt3nH.png
  • Darth_MogsDarth_Mogs Registered User regular
    Fuuuu- I can't -not- buy Katamari for just under 4 bucks. And I'm curious about Atelier Totori Plus and Guilty Gear even though I am terrible at fighting games.

And I just bought Rayman because I was like "Well, it's a good sale, and there probably won't be a whole lot of good sales coming up."

Kupowered - It's my Blog!
    Darth_Mogs wrote: »
    Fuuuu- I can't -not- buy Katamari for just under 4 bucks. And I'm curious about Atelier Totori Plus and Guilty Gear even though I am terrible at fighting games.

And I just bought Rayman because I was like "Well, it's a good sale, and there probably won't be a whole lot of good sales coming up."

If Atelier's on sale I'd say go for it. It's cute and fun.

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Totally buy Atelier.

Note on Guilty Gear: It doesn't have online.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //

UnbreakableVow

who didn't read close enough to see there's two different sales over two weeks

UnbreakableVow

:bz

This is actually good news! I'll get paid again before then

• CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    Why is Silent Hill in that sale? Wayforward is American. Guess just because of Konami?

Corpekata wrote: »
    Why is Silent Hill in that sale? Wayforward is American. Guess just because of Konami?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-pqvOPnNEk

• Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    I most certainly will get Muramasa at that PS+ price.

I also advise everyone to stay the hell away from Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.

• SagrothSagroth Registered User regular
    I literally bought Touch My Katamari two days ago. Blargharglebargle.

Still, Atelier Totori is very tempting at that price.

3DS Code: 5155-3087-0800
  • DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    Sagroth wrote: »
    I literally bought Touch My Katamari two days ago. Blargharglebargle.

Still, Atelier Totori is very tempting at that price.

All three of the Arland Atelier games(Rorona, Totori, Meruru) are coming to the Vita eventually, so you may as well get started while it's cheap!

• Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
    Aren't they releasing the Atelier games out of order? Does it really make any difference?

kyrcl.png
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    edited August 2013
    Mego Thor wrote: »
    Aren't they releasing the Atelier games out of order? Does it really make any difference?

I think it may a bit, actually. They're a continuing story if I recall.

Magic Pink on
  • DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular

Turns out they didn't do Rorona first because they're completely remaking the game(Rorona's even getting a new model) and simultaneously releasing it for both the PS3 and the Vita.

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Beat VLR for the first time. The END screen had a blue stripe down the left making it look like the display was off center :P

So, I had a peek at the flowchart in game, so I'm fully aware of how many branches this has, and what a tiny fraction I've seen of the things on offer, but wow, I got no closure from my first ending. Like, WAY more questions raised than answered. XD

Oh brilliant
  • Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Beat VLR for the first time. The END screen had a blue stripe down the left making it look like the display was off center :P

So, I had a peek at the flowchart in game, so I'm fully aware of how many branches this has, and what a tiny fraction I've seen of the things on offer, but wow, I got no closure from my first ending. Like, WAY more questions raised than answered. XD
    If you've only received one "ending", you haven't beaten the game. Not by a long shot. Also, the game is really good at making you think either "What the hell is going on?" or "I totally know what's going on..." followed by an ending that makes you think "What the hell is going on? Again?" Nearly everything gets answered by the "true" ending (which requires you to hit up all of the other endings to access). Keep at it... it's an excellent puzzler/visual novel.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
    Donnicton wrote: »

Turns out they didn't do Rorona first because they're completely remaking the game(Rorona's even getting a new model) and simultaneously releasing it for both the PS3 and the Vita.

That's a good reason to hold out on these games, then. Thanks.

kyrcl.png
This discussion has been closed.