As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Thy Next [Chat] Is...

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular

I just sent this link to my aunt by mistake.

Welp...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Zephiran wrote: »
    why did that person post that story about that thing with the kid and what the fuck people god damn it shut it all down we've made a terrible mistake

I'm sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHIIzcWqsP0

The Church of [Chat] requires you to post:
    5 hail cute animal videoed
    3 Sacred posts about your bowel movements
    And 1 drunk post

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

holy shit

It's going to take me an hour to get through this one. I put it on...bust out laughing 10 seconds later, pause and tab to something else to calm down

• Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    Blacklight active tattoo ink

994869_10101337107722509_1208315528_n.jpg

It's cool and all

but that's a total red flag.

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Blacklight active tattoo ink

994869_10101337107722509_1208315528_n.jpg

At firs glance I thought she was into cutting herself. I met someone once (and only once) in California that was into cutting phrases into herself.

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

red flag for what?

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    @Rear Admiral Choco

Screen%20Shot%202013-07-31%20at%207.52.02%20PM.png

STOP DDOSING ME BRO

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    HerrCron wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    i'd actually forgotten most of it

like reading the synopsis is not even jogging memory

it is most likely that the teacher didn't cover those parts with us because we were like 9 and holy shit if you read synopsis you'll know what i'm talking about

Yeah, I remember being read Goodnight Mr Tom in Primary school, and I really do not remember half of this.

jesus fuckin' christ......

i remember we had a copy of the book each because we had to write summaries and stuff (small details are really clear in my head, like Mr Tom lived in a bungalow and the fire thing)

i guess our teacher just assumed we wouldn't be bothered reading the rest of the book

because holy shit this is fucking scarring

Bridge to Terabithia is much more appropriate.

because yeah that's too fucking dark.

steam_sig.png
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular

red flag for what?

For waking up to find her carving a lightning bolt into your forehead.

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    that pizza is big I guess

• Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »

Im book marking this for the next time someone herald's the economic wisdom of the Lone Star State.

I don't know how I'm going to feel about this when the oil companies decide it's more economical to start building their own roads instead

and they start charging tolls

They aren't going to. That shit COSTS. It's much cheaper to tell the state legislature to give them their fucking roads back.

Yeah I guess I don't really know how much Texas is in the pocket of the oil companies. A lane-mile of highway in Texas probably costs about a quarter million. No idea what kind of revenues are being generated down there tbh.

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    dark chat is dark

im outta this piece

peace

steam_sig.png
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

red flag for what?

For waking up to find her carving a lightning bolt into your forehead.

uh...

...'kay

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    dark chat is dark

im outta this piece

peace

Cism

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited July 2013
    you guys were okay with my butt play, but you're saying you're drawing the line at my beloved he-who-shall-not-be-named-play? it's my body, it's my bedroom, stay out nsa and congress

Organichu on
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    That news about Texas roads is only affecting 83 miles worth total. It's a dumb decision and all (where I live, they gravel the roads and have to constantly redo them) but it's not state-wide.

• JeanJean Heartbroken papa bear Gatineau, QuébecRegistered User regular
    Jean wrote: »
    Jean's in 'murica, yo!

Woot!
    Wheresaboutz?

Chicago

"You won't destroy us, You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway. This evening and tonight, we'll take care of each other. That's what we do best when attacked'' - Jens Stoltenberg
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

Im book marking this for the next time someone herald's the economic wisdom of the Lone Star State.

I don't know how I'm going to feel about this when the oil companies decide it's more economical to start building their own roads instead

and they start charging tolls

They aren't going to. That shit COSTS. It's much cheaper to tell the state legislature to give them their fucking roads back.

Yeah I guess I don't really know how much Texas is in the pocket of the oil companies. A lane-mile of highway in Texas probably costs about a quarter million. No idea what kind of revenues are being generated down there tbh.

I imagine it's enough to buy the correct people.

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Fuckin' rain man.

Also fuckin' leaving my wallet at home, so after I drive five miles I find out I can't buy underpants and wasted the gas > : I that's a whole trip to work!

Also my poverty has turned me into one of Those People.

Lh96QHG.png
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    I haven't played D&D Online in seven years and I still get email updates from them.

Amazing.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
    I haven't played D&D Online in seven years and I still get email updates from them.

Amazing.

Don't go back, it's not worth it. I thought it was but that was me being between games having a lapse in judgment.

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Jean's in 'murica, yo!

Woot!
    Wheresaboutz?

Chicago

Oh, see, you said America so I didn't expect to see a city in Kenya.

Lh96QHG.png
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    MMOs are 99% promises and 1% grinding

Eve online sends me deactivation emails even though its been 5+ years.

It's nice to be wanted

I've said this a lot lately but DDO was on the cusp of having something distinct and different to MMOs. But they didn't do it right and it turns out it sucks.

I"m amazed D&D online is still running at all honestly

thought they folded years ago

MMOs are 99% promises and 1% grinding

That's during development. Then once it's released you have access to 1% of the promises and 99% grinding.

• ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    @syndalis, have you been seeing these reviews? Among the noteworthy sites, it's unanimous.

Cheaper than most, better than all. Despite my mini-tablet reservations, I'm getting one.

smCQ5WE.jpg
    ITT Chanus likes everything

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Black light tattoo!

*steeples fingers in chu-esque contemplation*

My sun burnt shoulder is peeling!

I know what I'm doing tonight :D

• HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular

red flag for what?

Red means.... go?

sig.gif
    I"m amazed D&D online is still running at all honestly

thought they folded years ago

They were the pioneers in converting to F2P to rekindle your profitability. I'm not all that surprised.

I've read their dev plans and work they're currently doing, and it's really good and ambitious. They're fixing a lot of problems the AI has, stealth mechanics to work logically, and changing their "It's not a talent system!" to look more like a talent system.

Mini tablets are awesome. I still prefer my full-size tablet but the weight and size of a seven inch tablet feels great in your hand.

I was looking into macs for my next laptop purchase next spring, and it just isn't happening. The little apple logo is not worth an 800-1000 vanity tax.

Lh96QHG.png
    Maybe if there's a good sale at Best Buy or something.

Lh96QHG.png
    I was looking into macs for my next laptop purchase next spring, and it just isn't happening. The little apple logo is not worth an 800-1000 vanity tax.

If that's what you think you are paying for then they are not a good choice.

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »

If that's what you think you are paying for then they are not a good choice.

only one mouse button

twig for a wand

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Geth, recycle the thread

rRwz9.gif
This discussion has been closed.