As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[IC] Vampire: The Masquerade - Dividing The Quarter

13»

• OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular
    "We left your little club, or don't you remember? I'm here out of respect for the Traditions, which predate your bullshit. I don't live in any one city. I pass through, and where the Prince has his or her shit together, I make myself known because I am a guest in his or her Domain. I get leave to stay, make myself useful as necessary to honor my status as a guest. It is that simple. When I say, 'All around,' I mean exactly that. I wander. It's in the blood. My people don't hide in gilded cages. I can't believe I have to explain this to you." Lejo stares down the bitch.

Sometimes I have ideas for things.
  • BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    John Sanderson

John cleared his throat uncomfortably after the rude speech. He didn't have to act to give a disgusted sideways glance. Not laughing at his takedown was more difficult.

"Independent." He answered.

Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    PSN: Boozer_777
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    The woman is rather calm in response to the tirade. It's effective, all the same, the scepter is withdrawn from Alejandro's path. "Then you would do well to respect the sanctity of Elysium and not disrespect the need for security measures in these dark times, feral. Move along." With that said, she makes a small notation by the Gangrel's name. No status.

At least the other appeared less nasty about it. "Interesting, but very well. I trust the Prince will find your alignment decisions most curious. Not often those of culture shun organized society... but your business is your own." No status.

"You both may carry on your business as needed. But as you each lack status, do try to conduct yourselves appropriately. Tensions are somewhat high, you understand."

wVEsyIc.png
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Benjamen Morhouse

"Camarilla. You may even know my sire, Elenore Stavio." Benjamen ignores Lejo. When Benjamen does that, the group wants to join their Scooby Club or die. Hope you have to declare Camarilla, Lejo and have someone in your head. That will make for an interesting night.

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Otto

Otto smiles.

"Camarilla. I have participated in numerous Blood Hunts and purges and helped repel a Lupine assault on the Denver Elysium in 1973."

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• DyasAlureDyasAlure SeattleRegistered User regular
    edited September 2013
    David walks in to meet the woman. Meeting the group at almost the end of the conversation. Something about not having a city or something. Guessing what is being asked of him, he offers up info about himself.

"David 'ere. I just moved 'ere from Alaska. I used to work 'ere, but left to make money from t'em oils up t'ere. Was cold, and didn't do muc' better t'an 'ere. Guess I was going back to me roots 'ere."

DyasAlure on
    My%20Steam.png?psid=1My%20Twitch%20-%20Mass%20Effect.png?psid=1=1My%20Youtube.png?psid=1
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    More notes in responses to the visitors' cities of origin, then a swift nod. "Very well. All of you are hereby Acknowledged within the region, presuming you present yourselves accordingly within Elysium. The Independents are informally acknowledged, but have no real status. Carry on as you will." With that said, the woman takes the penned information and wanders off into an adjacent room. "Oh, and try to seek out your appropriate Primogen if you seek to become involved in local clan affairs. I trust you'll find them useful."

A pause, then she adds, as if in afterthought. "It appears most of you neglected to make mention of your clans."

wVEsyIc.png
  • DyasAlureDyasAlure SeattleRegistered User regular
    "I just an independent guy wonder t'is 'ere country."

My%20Steam.png?psid=1My%20Twitch%20-%20Mass%20Effect.png?psid=1=1My%20Youtube.png?psid=1