Due to a security update, you may have to reset your password. Don’t panic, nothing has gone wrong and your password is safe. If you don’t have access to that email, send Tube a message at [email protected] More info here: https://status.vanillaforums.com/incidents/2zdqxf3bt7mj
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

[Mechwarrior Online] ABANDON THREAD - FUSION REACTOR CRITICAL

1939495969799»

• Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    this would be a bigger database project than what you're doing, but it might be interesting to correlate those match stats with the win/loss of the mech/player(s) who dropped into it

you'd probably need to have some kind of script to pull that info from the site when somebody uploads a screen though, and I'm not sure if their site will even let you crawl it like that

NREqxl5.jpg
  • TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    ABANDON THREAD ABANDON THREAD

STACKPOLE EXPLOSION IMMINENT

FALLBACK TO THE DROPSHIP FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/183167/mechwarrior-online-in-which-we-spend-more-time-graphing-matches-than-playing-them?new=1

vJPCn2c.png
    Elvenshae
  • BRIAN BLESSEDBRIAN BLESSED Maybe you aren't SPEAKING LOUDLY ENOUGHHH Registered User regular
    I like mechs! :O

• CadeCade Eppur si muove.Registered User regular
    The badges for the twenty four thing are out, no idea if it's been said.

I thought they said you had to wait for the whole thing to end but guess once you get twenty four matches that's it.

• NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    cutting to add to new thread.

NotoriusBEN on
    a4irovn5uqjp.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
  • FuselageFuselage Oosik Jumpship LoungeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2013
    Whoops, wrong thread!

Fuselage on
    o4n72w5h9b5y.png