As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Come for the [Steam] Sharing announcement (p.75). Stay for the new bundles!

1939495969799»

• bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    An item you listed in the Community Market has been sold to Gaben's 88th Chin

bloodatonement on
    Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • FirebirdFirebird Harbinger....of.....~something. Registered User regular
    WOOOO! 99 pages already!?

steam_sig.png

STEAM ID: Firebird
    XBOX Live: FirebirdLR
    Playstation: FirebirdXR
  • LanrutconLanrutcon The LabyrinthRegistered User regular
    So Legend of Dungeon: thoughts?

Capture.jpg~original
    Currently playing: GW2 and TSW
  • IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    New Thread

You should go there. The people are nice and will talk to you and support your game hoarding lifestyle...

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • FiskavFiskav Registered User regular
    signature.png

Spare HIB key!

steam_sig.png
  • EmberquickEmberquick Master of Dungeons Deep UndergroundRegistered User regular
    PA PINBALL PEOPLE!

(I almost wrote "Pinheads," but that might be taken the wrong way.)

All dem tables be 66% off right now! That's better than Summer Dale offered us!

TABLES GET! :-)

steam_sig.png
  • Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    edited September 2013
    Okay so question on Steam codes. The codes I get from Humble Indie Bundle, when I already have the game, I'm allowed to give them away right? I mean I think it says they're for my personal use, but personally, I want one of my brothers or friends use these extra codes...

Lord_Asmodeus on
    Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    Okay so question on Steam codes. The codes I get from Humble Indie Bundle, when I already have the game, I'm allowed to give them away right? I mean I think it says they're for my personal use, but personally, I want one of my brothers or friends use these extra codes...

Giving them away is fine, every time a bundle comes out you will see people in the thread posting their extras to whoever wants them, so you shouldn't be worried about giving it to your brothers or friends.

• SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    I would like to join the Penny Arcade Steam group if you'll have me:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Skelevader

IhtGIyi.png
This discussion has been closed.