As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Renaissance: The Rebirth?

MusicGirlMusicGirl Registered User new member
edited April 2007 in Critical Failures
Hey, has anyone played Renaissance: The Rebirth? I usually don't post, just read what's out there... but there's nothing for this system here... Anyone played?

www.Renaissance-The-Rebirth.com

MusicGirl on

• Options
    Zetetic ElenchZetetic Elench Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    That is so totally the most redundant title ever.

Zetetic Elench on
    nemosig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    haha... good point.

MusicGirl on
  • Options
    NerissaNerissa Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Just looking at the web site, I think I'd personally pass on this. It seems a bit over-complex for my taste. I suppose some people might enjoy that, but having to design all of your spells from scratch for each character seems a bit much to me.

Nerissa on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    I have the book here... it looks like it's really simple, as far as the spell building goes. You really just have to fill in the blanks; how long you want it to last, how far you want it to go and what effect you want it to have... that sort of thing.

Like I said, it seems pretty easy to me, but I haven't gotten to actually play in the system yet. I found the book at AggieCon in Texas a few weeks ago and thought it looked cool. The author was there signing books... Anyway, thanks for the reply!

MusicGirl on