As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Choose Your Own Adventure - Vampire: The Masquerade: Nightlife

1101112131416»

Posts

  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    You don't want to cause any more trouble, so you decide to leave. You, Abby, and Dan scuttle out of there and head into the cool night air. You walk a couple of blocks before you begin to talk amongst yourselves.

    "She's usually much nicer than that." Abby says. "Something's going on, they're scared of something."

    Where do you want to go from here?
    1) Try to do some detective work and figure out what the Anarchs are worried about
    2) Report back to the Prince and explain how your visit went
    3) Something else - write your suggestions

  • BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    Try to do some detective work and figure out what the Anarchs are worried about.

    Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    PSN: Boozer_777
  • jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    1) Detective work

  • The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    1

    IN THESE TROUBLED TIMES I THINK IT'S VERY IMPORTANT TO ASK OURSELVES, "WHAT WOULD BATMAN DO?"

    With Love and Courage
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Detective work!

    I'm going to open up the floor to you guys. What do you want to do?

    You're with Dan and Abby, who have social contacts with the Gangrel and the Toreador clans of the city.

    You have 20,000 dollars

    You're in downtown Toronto

    You're unarmed

    Throw suggestions and ideas out for how you're going to figure out this Anarch situation.

  • The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    You're unarmed

    FFFFFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

    OKAY. OKAY.

    STAY CALM.

    I GOT DIS.


    Step 1: Go to Home Depot
    Step 2: Purchase Black & Decker Chainsaw
    Step 3: Go to Public Library
    Step 4: Loan book on martial chainsaw arts
    Step 5: Read book to gain chainsaw kung fu skill points


    I AM V GOOD AT DETECTIVE WORK AS YOU CAN CLEARLY TELL


    With Love and Courage
    Rear Admiral ChocoDread Pirate ArbuthnotKaplar
  • GarickGarick Registered User regular
    1) Detective work

  • Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco Registered User regular
    The Gangrel seem pretty rough, maybe we can get Dan's help figuring out what's going with them and if they have anything to do with the Anarchs.

    jakobaggerBoozer
  • GarickGarick Registered User regular
    Whoops, didn't notice that you were asking for what to do for the detective work.

    I say we should ask Abby if she knows anyone who might have some insight on the situation and follow up there, also, I'm always one for cryptic riddles, perhaps call up our crazy malkavian friend and see if she has any... "insights".

    jakobaggerBoozervertroue
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Dan and Abby make some calls to their contacts while you scan the streets. Dan finishes up his calls first.

    He informs you that the Gangrel have a black market weapon dealer near here, and they suggest you arm yourself, as the Anarch problem will probably require some violence to solve.

    Abby finishes up her calls and disagrees. The Toreador have heard about a waitress that left the Anarch bar. She might know something.

    Which lead do you want to follow?

  • vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    vertroue wrote: »
    WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    PSN: Boozer_777
  • vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    Screw this fluffy talk nonsense. I am sorry but Tories are....ummm....cough.
    I played a Tory in the last chronicle of Vt:M and she was cool but useless. Give me the Gangrels any day.

    Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    Weapons

    murderdeathkillmurderdeathkillmurderdeathkill

    With Love and Courage
    vertroue
  • KaplarKaplar Registered User regular
    The Ender wrote: »
    Weapons

    murderdeathkillmurderdeathkillmurderdeathkill

  • GarickGarick Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    I'm gunna disagree here, who needs weapons when you can make people vomit out all their blood? Blood Magicks FTW!
    We can't waste time and let this waitress get away.

    Garick on
  • BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    Garick wrote: »
    I'm gunna disagree here, who needs weapons when you can make people vomit out all their blood? Blood Magicks FTW!
    We can't waste time and let this waitress get away.

    I assume using blood magic all the time is risky in that it exhausts us and makes our supernatural nature obvious. Plus our crew needs weapons anyway (except maybe Dan has claws, not sure).

    Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    PSN: Boozer_777
  • KaplarKaplar Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Boozer wrote: »
    Garick wrote: »
    I'm gunna disagree here, who needs weapons when you can make people vomit out all their blood? Blood Magicks FTW!
    We can't waste time and let this waitress get away.

    I assume using blood magic all the time is risky in that it exhausts us and makes our supernatural nature obvious. Plus our crew needs weapons anyway (except maybe Dan has claws, not sure).
    The Ender wrote: »

    WAIT WAIT I CAN EXPLAIN EVERYTHING DO NOT WORRY

    *MAKE BOUNCER VOMIT BLOOD*

    WE ARE DOCTORS AND YOUR FRIEND IS SICK, YOU SEE?

    *MAKE BARTENDER VOMIT BLOOD*

    OH NO NOW YOU ARE SICK TOO

    WELL YOU BETTER FOLLOW US INTO THE BACK ROOM WHERE NOBODY CAN SEE US SO WE CAN... TREAT YOU

    GET YOU ALL... DOCTORED UP

    Kaplar on
    Boozer
  • jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    Waitress

  • adryan1adryan1 Registered User new member
    Garick wrote: »
    We can't waste time and let this waitress get away.

  • Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco Registered User regular
    Waitress

  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    Can we send Dan to the black market to get us some stabby things? Maybe some shooty things as well? While he's doing that, we follow up on the waitress lead?
    I mean, what's the point of having a group if we can't split up at a moments notice to follow up on multiple leads (and possibly drive our good GM a little batty in the process)?

    Boozeradryan1
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Okay, I just took a 2nd job, so I will have a detailed update up later on - right now I'm dealing with a ton of stuff.

  • KylogueKylogue Registered User regular
    If the waitress is human, we should make her a priority... Otherwise we'll only be able to call her up again tomorrow... Or I guess kidnap her.

    Besides, for now we have blood magic and Gangrel are pretty good with unarmed combat, right?

    360 GT: Ixtil
    PSN: Kylogue
Sign In or Register to comment.