As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Halloween Costume - Bastion’s The Kid

MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain?ChicagoRegistered User regular
So thinking of doing a Kid costume for Halloween this year, with a matching Windbag costume for my daughter. I'm about 5'8, average American build.

Got some compliments on my safari hunter & lion combo last year so thought I'd try something more ambitious. Not for a contest, just for fun.

Never really done this custom before so really any general material/planning advice would be great, as well as anything for that specific getup.

• Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    step 1 hire that dude to follow you around narrating your every move

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    edited September 2013
    And then the kid got an Almond Joy. He just raged for awhile since he hates coconut.

MichaelLC on
  • Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    no thoughts but i am also trying to think up a kid costume. have been wanting to do a doctor who costume since he was born

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Kid could be K9.

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Why not dress your kid as "The Kid" and dress yourself as Rucks so you can narrate..?

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    L Ron HowardL Ron Howard The duck MinnesotaRegistered User regular
    "Kid just sleeps in a stroller. Hmmm. Thought I'd have somewhere to go with that."