As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Animal Crossing] Current U.S. DLC: Cancer Table

• Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    @Hargaad of Omnar Do you still need pitfall seeds?

• Options
    1tAeM0p.jpg

It is done.
    7Tu3a6O.jpg
    Every

xA6ymmO.jpg
    Damn

3qzeuG1.jpg
    Gyroid

ZJLmNyC.jpg
    Can't forget my Brewstoid Buddies! ...and my bags of shit...which are in the picture. Great.

Super-mega-epic thank you to everyone who dug, delivered, and donated Gyroids to this collection!

Now, on to neighbor pictures.

• Options
    Hargaad of OmnarHargaad of Omnar New Badges? Fucking BOSS!Registered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »

ZJLmNyC.jpg
    ...and my bags of poop...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uWjt2y_G0Q
    Yes...I can be this immature. :|

Omnar2 is finally open again.
    Sorry, Toxic. No clue what dropped us.

Star Wars (2 separate links)
    Yelling at butts will never NOT be funny. Thanks, Psy!
    Also, Abby is awesome. Keep up with TLH because it's the tits!

I love League of Legends, but seriously...screw you, Teemo.
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    No prob @Hargaad of Omnar I can wait to drop off the Tingle Hood.

3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    Hargaad of OmnarHargaad of Omnar New Badges? Fucking BOSS!Registered User regular
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    No prob @Hargaad of Omnar I can wait to drop off the Tingle Hood.

Omnar2 open. Got it sitting next to me while I LoL just in case.

• Options
    neuroticsilenceneuroticsilence PDXRegistered User regular
    Gracie check #2: Sporty

DUB862V.jpg
    Nailed it.

Gracie called me vanilla, but what is vanilla about a full wrestler outfit?!

I also used the new neighbor reset trick today, and the instructions in the OP are more complicated than they need be. There is no need to TT, as long as the first thing you do the day someone is set to move in is load a new character. Glad I used it too, Sheldon was set to move in on top of my hybrid garden. Not on my watch!

3DS Friend code: 2020-1039-6884
    b2f88qjay83l.png
  • Options
    I also used the new neighbor reset trick today, and the instructions in the OP are more complicated than they need be. There is no need to TT, as long as the first thing you do the day someone is set to move in is load a new character. Glad I used it too, Sheldon was set to move in on top of my hybrid garden. Not on my watch!

Alrighty. I can simplify the instructions.

• Options
    @Toxic Toys Thank you for the Tingle Hood!

• Options

Alrighty. I can simplify the instructions.

To note: Outside perspectives can often help reduce wordiness.
    If @neuroticsilence can simplify, it may be better than trying to do it our way, @_J_.

• Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Fashion check #4 passed, finally. After three tough themes Gracie finally went easy on me and wanted an Iconic look.

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    Brainiac 8Brainiac 8 Don't call me Shirley... Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    I have two Gracie checks done, hopefully she shows up again soon.

I need to bite the bullet and play the HHA game, even though I really don't want to. :(

Brainiac 8 on
    3DS Friend Code - 1032-1293-2997
    Nintendo Network ID - Brainiac_8
    PSN - Brainiac_8
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BRAINIAC8/
    Add me!
  • Options
    Last night:
    IOgeTG4.jpg

I agree, Opal! While peaceful and generally calm, Ghee would greatly benefit from some officers to keep the peace, and enforce the rule of law. We shall construct a police station, and hire an office who can quash any illegal activity within our fair town!

This morning:
    pvxiDfF.jpg

/facepalm

• Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    I love it when he says that, especially since in my town, the police station is literally right next to where Redd pitches his tent :lol:
    Come on Booker, all you gotta do is look out your window!

Maz- on
    Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    Well to be fair you did opt for Booker.

Not that Copper is any more competent, but still.

• Options
    tiloahtiloah OH DARN SeattleRegistered User regular
    First camper I've had in weeks is the day Bruce (my 10th villager) gets settled in... and it's Lopez! Anyway, if anyone wants to come over and convince Lopez to move to their town you're welcome to. Whoever claims him first gets him.

Also Hans announced he is moving out on the 16th, then got sad over me letting him leave because he thought we were friends and now wants to stay. Guh.

LoL: lesemicolon
    3DS: 1607-2293-4337 - Hadley - Welcome to St. Jude!
    Cyrus's Furniture Customization
  • Options
    LindLind Registered User regular
    Vyolynce wrote: »

Hang on. You can get a different cop?

• Options
    tiloahtiloah OH DARN SeattleRegistered User regular
    edited September 2013
    Lind wrote: »

Hehehe. You can get either Copper or Booker, based on whether you choose the classic or modern station. Have you seen Hot Fuzz? Copper is Simon Pegg and Booker is Nick Frost.

I for one find it impossible to choose between the two and thus my town will never have a police station.

tiloah on
    LoL: lesemicolon
    3DS: 1607-2293-4337 - Hadley - Welcome to St. Jude!
    Cyrus's Furniture Customization
  • Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    Thanks to all your generous contributions, I am down to one Gyroid needed!

Tall Nebuloid.

I have a Tall Nebuloid. The only Nebuloid it appears I have. I shall grab it for you.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    akjak wrote: »

Tall Nebuloid.

I have a Tall Nebuloid. The only Nebuloid it appears I have. I shall grab it for you.

I do believe you've been beated to the punch by SilverWind.

• Options

Tall Nebuloid.

Yeah, I should read to the end of thread sometimes.

In other news, I'm thinking about starting the HHA challenge. I'll probably go "Trendy" since I have full Astro, Minimalist, and Gracie.

• Options

Tall Nebuloid.

Yeah, I should read to the end of thread sometimes.

In other news, I'm thinking about starting the HHA challenge. I'll probably go "Trendy" since I have full Astro, Minimalist, and Gracie.

The HHA section of OP-something has a fairly good guide. It only takes a day to do all the HHA theme challenge if you pack 3 rooms with the appropriate items, and have...i think 3 external pieces that match the theme.

Thanks for offering the Tall Nebuloid :)

• Options
    So, I'm confused about HHA now. I read the OP section's resources, but... I did all the "interior" prizes before even paying off my home loan in full.

Everything refers to the "Exterior" theme as being the way to unlock the golden exteriors. Is that the same thing as the Theme Challenge, or should I have done the stuff for the golden exteriors before? Or does the Theme Challenge include both interior/exterior themes? Another source says the only way to get the golden exteriors is by doing the "Toy Shop" theme. Wat?

Halp! I just wants a golden house! :(

• Options
    tiloah wrote: »
    Lind wrote: »

Hehehe. You can get either Copper or Booker, based on whether you choose the classic or modern station. Have you seen Hot Fuzz? Copper is Simon Pegg and Booker is Nick Frost.

I for one find it impossible to choose between the two and thus my town will never have a police station.

I prefer Booker. The memories of him from Wild World are too great.

Also, the Modern Police Station looks like a soup can.

• Options
    So, I'm confused about HHA now. I read the OP section's resources, but... I did all the "interior" prizes before even paying off my home loan in full.

Everything refers to the "Exterior" theme as being the way to unlock the golden exteriors. Is that the same thing as the Theme Challenge, or should I have done the stuff for the golden exteriors before? Or does the Theme Challenge include both interior/exterior themes? Another source says the only way to get the golden exteriors is by doing the "Toy Shop" theme. Wat?

Halp! I just wants a golden house! :(

First, take a deep breath. It sounds like you're overwhelming yourself with different sources.
    To get the golden exterior pieces, you must talk with Lyle about doing the theme challenge, and it does include both interior and exterior. You get the HHA plaques for the interior challenges. Golden exterior pieces come from the exterior (Theme) challenges. You haven't missed anything yet.
    There's a disconnect of information between you and your source. Likely, your source has misinformed their readers about the golden exteriors. Golden exteriors count as "Toy Shop" theme. Golden exteriors are achieved by reaching a certain level of score as determined by the usual requirements.
    I hope this helped clear things up a bit. If I failed at any part, let me know, and I'm happy to break it down better. :)
    I should know...I chose Toy Shop, and once I got my first golden exterior piece, I started putting them on. The multiplier for matching a theme is insane for exterior.

• Options
    MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
    Yeah I didn't realize they were Toy Shop at first. Now I'm slowly restoring my Harmonious parts.

There's no plan, there's no race to be run
    The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    What's frustrating is that exterior pieces you've had before aren't "cataloged", so it seems like it's just luck of the draw what themes you can apply to your exterior :(

I need like... 50 of you... to be open so I can try to cobble together an exterior theme from all your Home stores.

Edit: I'm a couple pieces short of full Minimalist, apparently. Does anyone have the Chair, Table, and Vanity available for touching?

akjak on
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    What's frustrating is that exterior pieces you've had before aren't "cataloged", so it seems like it's just luck of the draw what themes you can apply to your exterior :(

I need like... 50 of you... to be open so I can try to cobble together an exterior theme from all your Home stores.

Edit: I'm a couple pieces short of full Minimalist, apparently. Does anyone have the Chair, Table, and Vanity available for touching?

I ordered the chair and table but you'll have to wait until after 5pm PST for it to be delivered.

• Options
    maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    Many thanks to @Hargaad of Omnar for allowing me to grab the pieces I need for Gracie's Fashion check today. Only one left to go until her shop opens up in town.

FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
  • Options

Yeah, exterior pieces are luck of the draw. Fortunately, that is only inconvenient for a short time. I can open my town when I get home, but that may be kinda late. You are looking for Trendy external pieces, right?

Also, to your panicked message earlier. If you happen to miss one of the internal prizes before you switch to external, you can switch back to internal to get it later.

• Options
    Gracie gave me her mannequin. So, woo having all mannequins.

Did everyone else get it right after she opens shop?

• Options

Yeah, exterior pieces are luck of the draw. Fortunately, that is only inconvenient for a short time. I can open my town when I get home, but that may be kinda late. You are looking for Trendy external pieces, right?

Also, to your panicked message earlier. If you happen to miss one of the internal prizes before you switch to external, you can switch back to internal to get it later.

I got all the internal prizes. So "exterior" is the same as "theme challenge" then?

I haven't actually told Lyle what I want to do yet, but I think I do have two "trendy" exterior bits already. Also, two "quirky/horror". Ugh.

And yes, I did get Gracie's mannequin the moment her shop opened.

• Options
    Toxic Toys wrote: »

I ordered the chair and table but you'll have to wait until after 5pm PST for it to be delivered.

No worries, I won't be home until 6pm PST anyway. Thanks! I'll probably come visit you to plunder your Nook Homes also.

• Options
    HaukyHauky Registered User regular
    Gracie gave me her mannequin. So, woo having all mannequins.

Did everyone else get it right after she opens shop?

Yeah, rumor has it that you get it after your first Gracie purchase, and that matched my experience and that of my mule's.

bobross.png
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Spoilered joke since it will probably be taken out of proper intent:
    Nice thread title. What's next, a terrorist attack? #neverforget
    Omnar2 is open. Still doing the LoL thing, so I'm sorry if I don't pop Omnar2 back open after a crash. I really am trying to help everybody out. It's the least I can do in return for all the helpfulness that we all give to the rest of the PA community. :)

Edit: And all of the things that make me happy are about easily summed up in this picture.

Hargaad of Omnar on

• Options
    HaukyHauky Registered User regular
    Woo, Katrina shop acquired (tomorrow). Main street will finally be complete!

bobross.png
  • Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    I think I've gotten five Katrina visits in total, ever. 8| At this rate I'll get her place ... two years from now?

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    Having Katrina's shop on main street is the best thing ever. Special items fall like rain drops, you never need to worry about the future, and yes it makes the graphics look even better.
    :P

• Options
    SilverWind wrote: »
    I think I've gotten five Katrina visits in total, ever. 8| At this rate I'll get her place ... two years from now?

Make sure you're visiting her on mules also, since they count.

• Options
    SilverWind wrote: »

Make sure you're visiting her on mules also, since they count.

Hargaad is a scrublord and has no mules on either cartridge. :|

• Options
    @akjak - I'm open if you want to pick up those items.

This discussion has been closed.