Options

[Animal Crossing] Current U.S. DLC: Cancer Table

• Options
    Hargaad of OmnarHargaad of Omnar New Badges? Fucking BOSS!Registered User regular
    tiloah wrote: »
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    It is so awesome when you send your animals a new shirt and they are wearing it.

I made a candy corn sweater. I can't wait to see my animals wearing it. One of my favorite things I did in City Folk was put the green outfit from Elf in Able Sisters and watch all my villagers walk around in it.

Silly tiloah. I got a notification you gave me an @ but I don't see it.
    Guessing it was either unimportant, or I fixed it before I saw your comment?

Star Wars (2 separate links)
    Yelling at butts will never NOT be funny. Thanks, Psy!
    Also, Abby is awesome. Keep up with TLH because it's the tits!

I love League of Legends, but seriously...screw you, Teemo.
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    MuddBudd wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    It is so awesome when you send your animals a new shirt and they are wearing it.

I made a candy corn sweater. I can't wait to see my animals wearing it. One of my favorite things I did in City Folk was putting the green outfit from Elf in Able Sisters and watching all my villagers walk around in it.

If I put a hat pattern in Able Sisters, will my neighbors wear hats?

Most of my villagers would be physically incapable of wearing normal hats.

Given how much these animals can accomplish without having hands, I would not underestimate their ability to wear a hat.

• Options
    tiloahtiloah OH DARN SeattleRegistered User regular
    edited September 2013
    It was leftover from last night. I was going to @ you to tell you your town was down, then I remembered I had LoL, then LoL spent a long time updating and presumably you went to sleep before it finished.

Can anyone acquire for me an alpine dresser? It's the only piece of the set I'm missing apparently and it's just begging to be modified with a hot-dog tank.

tiloah on
    LoL: lesemicolon
    3DS: 1607-2293-4337 - Hadley - Welcome to St. Jude!
    Cyrus's Furniture Customization
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    @akjak

Did you check out Ghee? I have a trendy mailbox, according to this guide

Edit: Also note that some of the names in these guides are incorrect, since they use a different translation from the Japanese name.

_J_ on
  • Options
    neuroticsilenceneuroticsilence PDXRegistered User regular
    edited September 2013
    @tiloah: I can get you the dresser, but I won't be home for an hour.

@akjak: I'll check the status of my nook's when I get home! :)

neuroticsilence on
    3DS Friend code: 2020-1039-6884
    b2f88qjay83l.png
  • Options
    HaukyHauky Registered User regular
    Anybody have the ability to order me a heart i. balloon and heart p. balloon?

In what I predict is going to be a related matter, @Hargaad of Omnar, are there any KK songs you don't have? I'm down to 3, and if I could request any this Saturday that you need as well, I'd be glad to!

bobross.png
  • Options
    Hargaad of OmnarHargaad of Omnar New Badges? Fucking BOSS!Registered User regular

I made a candy corn sweater. I can't wait to see my animals wearing it. One of my favorite things I did in City Folk was put the green outfit from Elf in Able Sisters and watch all my villagers walk around in it.

Silly tiloah. I got a notification you gave me an @ but I don't see it.
    Guessing it was either unimportant, or I fixed it before I saw your comment?
    akjak wrote: »
    Oh, oops. I guess I need to exit out of having my gates open so the new day starts and y'all can go in my shops. :D
    Sorry. :(

Ah so that's why. I wondered if it was one of those consequenses of time travel. No worries. I snagged some Trendy stuff from the furniture piles anyway :)

Omnar2 isn't a TT town.
    However, I've found that in my adventures in TT forward only, I've lost the ability to spawn 4 fossils, and now only get 2 fossils to spawn a day.
    Pretty sure that's not supposed to happen.
    But fossil museum complete, and Omnar2 is almost filled with a full set for the taking. Don't really care that much to report it.

• Options
    Hauky wrote: »

In what I predict is going to be a related matter, @Hargaad of Omnar, are there any KK songs you don't have? I'm down to 3, and if I could request any this Saturday that you need as well, I'd be glad to!

I can offer you the assistance of getting those balloons as I'm only missing the purple and bunny g balloons to have a full set of balloons. I'll order them for you in just a minute.

KK Songs:
    K.K. March
    K.K. Jazz
    K.K. Fusion
    K.K. Tango
    K.K. Faire
    K.K. Steppe
    K.K. Casbah
    K.K. Technopop
    Surfin' K.K.
    Mr. K.K.
    Café K.K.
    taken from here. Full list of items I still need if anybody wants to order me stuff as thanks or just for the furthering completion of a full catalog.

• Options
    edited September 2013
    @Hargaad of Omnar - Got you Café K.K., K.K. Casbah, K.K. Jazz, K.K. Technopop, Mr. K.K.

And delivered. :)

tiloah on
  • Options
    @neuroticsilence - That would be amazing.

• Options
    edited September 2013
    @tiloah Got it! I'll set it right outside my station. :)

@akjak: looks like I've got a beige door, which appears to be trendy.

Sweetown will be open in a few!

EDIT: Open now!

neuroticsilence on
    b2f88qjay83l.png
  • Options
    EnigmasEnigmas Registered User regular
    MuddBudd wrote: »
    Enigmas wrote: »
    Can I hope someone else this week will have 200+ prices for Turnips?

Mine are 250 right now.
    @MuddBudd I just got home if you're around now.
    :-)

3DS: 4871-3908-4971
    Hungry? The Cookie Brigade!
    PAX Prime 2013 Buttoneer! Main Design! And the Creeper is still waiting for you...

Slytherin House Elf for the Order of the Phoenix!
    Just because we're arrogant, doesn't mean we're (completely) evil.
  • Options
    @neuroticsilence - Oh dears. It seems I had not added you yet. Would you be willing/able to close and reopen?

• Options
    edited September 2013
    Whoopsie! I'll add and reopen. :)

You should be able to enter now @tiloah.

neuroticsilence on
    b2f88qjay83l.png
  • Options
    HaukyHauky Registered User regular

I can offer you the assistance of getting those balloons as I'm only missing the purple and bunny g balloons to have a full set of balloons. I'll order them for you in just a minute.

KK Songs:
    K.K. March
    K.K. Jazz
    K.K. Fusion
    K.K. Tango
    K.K. Faire
    K.K. Steppe
    K.K. Casbah
    K.K. Technopop
    Surfin' K.K.
    Mr. K.K.
    Café K.K.
    taken from here. Full list of items I still need if anybody wants to order me stuff as thanks or just for the furthering completion of a full catalog.

My emporium is closed for the day, but if you aren't covered by other people by tomorrow, I should be able to order all those songs for you.

bobross.png
  • Options
    Whoopsie! I'll add and reopen. :)

You should be able to enter now @tiloah.

Thank you! Sorry for the hassle.

• Options
    edited September 2013
    Today was full of fishing win.

Finally caught my char
    39cDSwo.jpg

AND MY KING SALMON.
    Wvtoy9a.jpg
    Despite knowing all about anadromous fish (and thus salmon) it didn't even occur to me to look for the king salmon in the ocean river mouth until tonight. I guess it moves up to the river at large later this month. Nice touch ACNL peeps.

Now to continue the hunt for the elusive saddled bichir.

ETA:
    I got this after setting my clock back (forward) to PST!
    grF9ccS.jpg
    Huzzah! 80% bitches!

neuroticsilence on
    b2f88qjay83l.png
  • Options

KK Songs:
    K.K. March
    K.K. Jazz
    K.K. Fusion
    K.K. Tango
    K.K. Faire
    K.K. Steppe
    K.K. Casbah
    K.K. Technopop
    Surfin' K.K.
    Mr. K.K.
    Café K.K.

My emporium is closed for the day, but if you aren't covered by other people by tomorrow, I should be able to order all those songs for you.

Ordered both of your balloons. When I get them tomorrow morning, I'll drop them off in front of the cafe in Omnar2.

Also, tiloah says she got me Café K.K., K.K. Casbah, K.K. Jazz, K.K. Technopop, Mr. K.K.

• Options
    edited September 2013
    One last post, then I'm turning off the DS for the night. Because I'm all caught up on fish until next week when the mitten crab appears!

k72gsr6.jpg

neuroticsilence on
    b2f88qjay83l.png
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Now this is a metal guitar. And the lamp in hot dog came out particularly beautiful (it's possible I am starting to go mad).
    tumblr_mt21toank21sxhrifo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_mt22zoZw3S1sxhrifo1_400.jpg

tiloah on
  • Options
    VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    Unfortunately I think villagers only wear shirts. The sheep wear shirts as scarves.

Yes, only shirts specifically. This does not include dresses, even though that's what they look like on most of them.

Although if I had one villager clothing wish, it would be that I could make the gorillas wear pants. Maybe it's just Al?

Tiloah, I used a spiderweb tee on my metal guitar. I believe the flame tee went to the rock guitar, and then just for fun, a cloudy tee for the electric guitar. Sadly the country and folk guitars can't be customized, but I complete the band with a black skull tee drum set.

• Options
    quietjayquietjay Indianapolis, INRegistered User regular
    ±∞ is open. Friday morning bell price is 602, good for another 3 hours. Everyone marked active on the spreadsheet has been added to my friends list. My friend code is 4468-0969-8180.

Become a Star Citizen
  • Options
    quietjayquietjay Indianapolis, INRegistered User regular
    edited September 2013
    Big spike is over. Turnips are now 199 in ±∞.

quietjay on
    Become a Star Citizen
  • Options
    quietjay wrote: »
    ±∞ is open. Friday morning bell price is 602, good for another 3 hours. Everyone marked active on the spreadsheet has been added to my friends list. My friend code is 4468-0969-8180.

Morning prices that high be painful to see.

You are definitely the morning Turnip Princess of the week!

• Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    edited September 2013
    _J_ wrote: »
    @akjak

Did you check out Ghee? I have a trendy mailbox, according to this guide

Edit: Also note that some of the names in these guides are incorrect, since they use a different translation from the Japanese name.

I did, but your Nook man was closed.

Still in need of "Trendy" exteriors, and a Minimalist Vanity to have or to hold.

Also, @Toxic Toys, you're a monster. How dare you return my meager bag o' bells?!

akjak on
    Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    JammersJammers Registered User regular
    Turnip prices are 563 in Sildonia if anyone wants to come sell turnips. Re-Tail is also paying a premium for ore if anyone has some they'd like to get rid of

Xbox Live - Jammers007
    Nintendo Network ID - Jammers007
    3DS - 1418-6751-8378
    Steam - Jammers007
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    @akjak I have more money then I need for now and that was way more then what I paid for those items.

3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    @akjak I have the white brick exterior in my nook's today, let me know if you'd like in. :)

b2f88qjay83l.png
  • Options
    @akjak I have the white brick exterior in my nook's today, let me know if you'd like in. :)

Yes I very much would!

• Options
    Still in need of "Trendy" exteriors, and a Minimalist Vanity to have or to hold.

@akjak Ordered a Minimalist Vanity for you.

I has no Trendy exteriors today :(

• Options
    @akjak, looks like we weren't previously friends. I've added you now; I'll open Sweetown after you can add me back. :)

b2f88qjay83l.png
  • Options
    @akjak, looks like we weren't previously friends. I've added you now; I'll open Sweetown after you can add me back. :)

Adding you now, be over in a minute.

• Options

Thank you! Sorry to duck in and out so fast, but I had to sneak the visit at work :)

There was a trendy door in my own Nook's, so now I'll be 3/5 Trendy on the exterior. Quirky roof and fence. I really don't want to change the fence...

I had 365,000 points this morning with only a trendy mailbox, and the "sleek" room with only a couple pieces in.

Rewards: Do they stay with Lyle forever? So at any time you can go make stuff golden?

• Options
    Rewards: Do they stay with Lyle forever? So at any time you can go make stuff golden?

Yup.

• Options
    Dodge AspenDodge Aspen Registered User regular
    Turnips at 80 bell. Woo.
    Having a helluva time getting Black roses to spawn. Any pointers? I've got red roses lined up in every possible configuration.
    Also cannot seem to come up with a crab in the ocean. I fucking hate spending time in the water. So clunky.
    Here ends my whining.
    Good day.

Xbox - Dodge Mega
    Switch - SW-3699-5063-5018

• Options
    Turnips at 80 bell. Woo.
    Having a helluva time getting Black roses to spawn. Any pointers? I've got red roses lined up in every possible configuration.
    Also cannot seem to come up with a crab in the ocean. I fucking hate spending time in the water. So clunky.
    Here ends my whining.
    Good day.

Lots of red roses. Lots of watering. I have pretty good luck with black roses.

I could give you a breeding pair, if you want. You could repay by providing dibs on any neighbor pictures you do not want :)

• Options
    VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    AHHHHHHH! Today must be Friday the 13th, because I was just informed that my town was going to be subjected to flaming rocks falling through the atmosphere!

If that's your kind of thing, I'll probably have my gates open while I'm at FNM tonight. And you can even sell your turnips for a staggering 50 bells a pop if you want.

• Options
    Turnips at 80 bell. Woo.
    Here ends my whining.
    Good day.

When I visit @_J_ today, I'll bring some breeding black roses. I have... Like... Millions of them. You can have half a dozen if you like.

• Options
    -Abel--Abel- Registered User regular
    I finally got my Silver Catalog Maniac badge this morning. I also got my Streetpass Beginner badge (for 100 Animal Crossing Streetpasses). The two are very likely connected as I probably order about 10x the furniture from my HHA than from the nooks who seem to love selling the same old stuff each day.

I also now have every Nintendo item except the Master Sword...I felt very inadequate last weekend at the Zelda Symphony when every streetpass house I visited had their Master Swords out on display. At least visitors got to see my 4 maniquins decked out in entire Link attire (with a Fi mask, Majora's Mask, Midna Mask and regular Link's hat).

• Options
    Violin beetle acquired! Only four bugs remaining! Looks like I'm on track to complete my encyclopedia in December. Only thing I've yet to gather that's currently available is that dumb house centipede. I will get you bug!!! *shakes fist*

b2f88qjay83l.png
This discussion has been closed.