Due to a security update, you may have to reset your password. Don’t panic, nothing has gone wrong and your password is safe. If you don’t have access to that email, send Tube a message at [email protected] More info here: https://status.vanillaforums.com/incidents/2zdqxf3bt7mj
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

CF Phalla Signup List

1535455565759»

• MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    So, I was thinking of running a Phalla based on the movie The Mummy (from the 90's, not the newest one) and/or one based in the setting of Magic the gathering Ravnica (you wouldn't need to know Magic, but flavor). Any interest in either of the two?

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
    H3Knucklescj iwakurakimemrpakuEgos
  • H3KnucklesH3Knuckles Jack of all interests... ...master of noneRegistered User regular
    Ravnica is the cycle with the city of two-color guilds, yeah? I'd be interested in that.

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
    LucedesMamaWolfBedlam
    H3Knuckles wrote: »
    Ravnica is the cycle with the city of two-color guilds, yeah? I'd be interested in that.

Yes 10 guilds all together.

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • H3KnucklesH3Knuckles Jack of all interests... ...master of noneRegistered User regular
    edited October 17
    I haven't really kept up with MTG at all since it first got big when I was a kid, but somehow a passing mention of that cycle somewhere online caught my eye once and I ended up spending a few months reading articles by one of the designers on the official website.

When I did play, my best color was Green simply due to the cards I had. But when I take those personality tests, they always say White or Blue (or the combination if it has two-color results).

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
    MamaWolf
  • Ghostly ClockworkGhostly Clockwork Registered User regular
    It has been years since I've played in a Phalla, but I'm hoping I'll be able to join in the next one!

FTC: honk.
    FTC: HONK.

HLRpxno.png
    PAX Prime 2014 Resistance Tournament Winner
    H3KnucklesAustinP0027MamaWolfkimemrpakuEgos
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    Ah, the Mummy one would be great!

38thDoekimeEgos
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    I haven't really kept up with MTG at all since it first got big when I was a kid, but somehow a passing mention of that cycle somewhere online caught my eye once and I ended up spending a few months reading articles by one of the designers on the official website.

When I did play, my best color was Green simply due to the cards I had. But when I take those personality tests, they always say White or Blue (or the combination if it has two-color results).
    They cycle through the settings now and that one is a mainstay. Its become so popular that they also have a D&D setting for it.

H3Knuckles
    Wildcat wrote: »

Oh yeah, didn't think about the fact Halloween's coming up. I guess do that first and then Ravnica later?

camo_sig2-400.png
    MamaWolfWildcat
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    Wildcat wrote: »

Oh yeah, didn't think about the fact Halloween's coming up. I guess do that first and then Ravnica later?

Sounds like a good plan to me.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Dragon Warrior ended in a village mafia serial killer victory. Ended.

steam_sig.png
    kimeMamaWolfInfidelJPantsdiscriderWildcatVirgil_Leads_YouH3Knuckles
  • LocusLocus Trust Me AlbanyRegistered User regular
    @AustinP0027 and I are currently putting the finishing touches on a game. As of right now, our plan is to have sign-ups go up on Monday, and then have the game start the following Monday. Plans can always change, of course.

The theme of the game is the folk music of the island of Newfoundland.
    And MURDER.
    Also how tragedy, and the subsequent search for justice, can tear apart a small, close-knit community.
    But mostly MURDER.
    Also there's a horse!
    The horse is murdered.

38thDoeEgosAuralynxBluecyankimeSir FabulousGizzyH3KnucklesFryLostNinja
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Locus wrote: »
    @AustinP0027 and I are currently putting the finishing touches on a game. As of right now, our plan is to have sign-ups go up on Monday, and then have the game start the following Monday. Plans can always change, of course.

And MURDER.
    Also how tragedy, and the subsequent search for justice, can tear apart a small, close-knit community.
    But mostly MURDER.
    Also there's a horse!
    The horse is murdered.
    The horse is also the white of the eye and the dark within.

mrpaku
  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular

And MURDER.
    But mostly MURDER.
    Also there's a horse!
    The horse is murdered.

Got as close as I could. Something like this?

Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    OSvv7zs.png

Pretty much, but also there's a horse.

(Gonna make a note of this song for future reference.)

• PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular

And MURDER.
    But mostly MURDER.
    Also there's a horse!
    The horse is murdered.

RIP Paddy Murphy

Magic Box
    Academician Prokhor "Phyphor" Zakharov, Chief Scientist of China, Provost of the University of Planet - SE++ Megagame
    LocusSir Fabulous
  • Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular

And MURDER.
    But mostly MURDER.
    Also there's a horse!
    The horse is murdered.

How much music can I expect from hit musical “Swingin’ in St. John’s”?

This was a local production put on for a Fringe Festival, featuring such hits as ‘When Will My Ship Come In?’, ‘The Story of the Goofy Newfie’, and ‘Get Screeched In!’

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

I won $200 playing mafia once.
    Check out the VODs here
    Fry
    You'll just have to wait for the game thread to go up.

• AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Looking for a replacement for The Day the Music Died.

Also, reserves if we get more than one person.

• ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    edited November 14
    Sir Fab just posted 3 minutes of him singing and playing the piano to a original song he re-wrote as a result of being voted out in the most recent game

It's amazing and everyone should go listen to it: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/41869687/#Comment_41869687

ObiFett on
    38thDoeAustinP0027kimeMamaWolfInfidelJPants
  • Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Not a true original but a parody of "A Boat Like Gideon Brown" by Great Big Sea.

I dunno if it's truly theirs or a folk song but definitely not mine.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

I won $200 playing mafia once.
    Check out the VODs here
    MamaWolf
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Like I said, I didn't want to do this.

I made a couple mistakes and the audio quality is bad.

This is quite possibly the best thing to have come out of years of phalla.

I just need to sincerely, 100% agree with 38th here.

PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    AustinP0027ObiFettMamaWolfJPantsBluecyan
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Truly, being in a music game and having my phone rendered incapable of listening to music is the most vicious mafia power

Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
    The Day The Music Died - Prelude: Concerning Charlie Horse has ended in a Village victory.

We hope you'll join us for The Day The Music Died - Act One: Rock Rebellion, coming in 2020!

BluecyanMamaWolf
    Hey guys! So, my Mummy Phalla should be done soon. Just finishing up some final fixes and such! i want to make sure I'm not stepping on toes, so if you were ahead of me please let me know!

kimeH3KnucklesVirgil_Leads_You38thDoe
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    I think the front of the queue at this point is "anyone who wants to run one"

Magic Box
    Academician Prokhor "Phyphor" Zakharov, Chief Scientist of China, Provost of the University of Planet - SE++ Megagame
    38thDoeAssuranAustinP0027LocusBluecyan