As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

CF Phalla Signup List

1575859606163»

• jdarksunjdarksun Struggler Registered User regular
    Simplifying BSG turned out to be slightly trickier than I anticipated, and sign ups will be delayed one day. Apologies!

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    We can wait. Happy Father's Day.

premiumH3Knuckles
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited July 5
    I've waited TOO LONG! :P

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    premiumLucedes
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    !kime

Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Some sorta sentient internet aggregator
    kimeJaysonFourLucedeschamberlainAustinP0027Infidel38thDoe
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    If @jdarksun needs another week or two. @MrBlarney and I are finishing one up. I'm also happy to wait if BSG is ready.

Also I propose a new rule, whoever has the most votes at the end of the page runs a game by the end of the following page.

kime

kime
    Well in accordance with what I assume jdarksun's wishes to be , I'll be posting signups when I get a chance to write them up (Hopefully today) and probably have them go until next week sometime.

AustinP0027Virgil_Leads_YoukimeMamaWolfH3Knucklescj iwakura
  • AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    do people still play phalla? where do I phalla

• Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Among Us, I think

VayBJ4e.png
    Bedlam
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    We've had like, two or three people promise sign-ups for a game in the last month of two I think.

38th being the most recent and maybe still happening :D

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    Virgil_Leads_You
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    You're right the phalla was inside us the whole time... wait... hm.... Let me rephrase that.

VayBJ4e.png
    kime
    There will be signups today barring catastrophic events.

AuralynxMamaWolfJPantsGizzyAlegisVirgil_Leads_YoukimeH3Knuckles
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
  • JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Don't do it. Don't give me hope.

• cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent The World on This SideRegistered User regular
    There will be signups.

They will be significant.

gi9jyjv12agu.png
  • BedlamBedlam SpectreMan Registered User regular
    phalla is sooo 2020! :rotate:

Wrong, Phalla is so 200X!

x5q3tz60z34y.png

H3KnucklesInfidel
  • BedlamBedlam SpectreMan Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Wrong, Phalla is so 200X!
    THATS EVEN FURTHER IN THE PAST! :rotate: