As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

CF Phalla Signup List

• Options
    BandwagonBandwagon Registered User regular
    There are currently no games running. If anyone is ready to go, please let me know.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    Assuran wrote: »
    Hmmm.

I thought I was on the signup list, but I'm not.

So, Sign up for Vampire: The Masquerade: The Phalla for Columbus II with @Infidel as cohost.

(just as a teaser, this MAY be the first in a whole series of phallas. You'll be naming your characters this time is all I'm saying.)
    please tell me that surivival is not necessary for (most) victory conditions :rotate:

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    Hmmm.

So, Sign up for Vampire: The Masquerade: The Phalla for Columbus II with @Infidel as cohost.

(just as a teaser, this MAY be the first in a whole series of phallas. You'll be naming your characters this time is all I'm saying.)
    please tell me that surivival is not necessary for (most) victory conditions :rotate:

Ahem.

Not that Assuran was planning such, but I already pointed out how that is futile and accomplishes nothing other than pissing people off, so don't worry. :P

Assuran has some great shit planned so I hope it turns out as well as it looks like it should.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    It has been a long time. Would someone be able to put up a vanilla-ish main since apparently all the more complicated games are in development still?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    This is obviously my fault for not being around anymore!

We'll see if I get free time during the day again before 2015.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    Hmmm.

I WILL EAT YOUR HEART IF I HAVE TO DEAL WITH ANOTHER NOSFERATU INVULNEROPRINCE.

Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    I've got an idea percolating for a game of indeterminate size that I could probably get together quickly. It's mostly vanilla with one or two unique ideas.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Crusader kings II phalla, before we become incapable and have to have our regents play for us!

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    After I finish StatBlock, I'll work on the next project, which is an AI that designs phallas and builds them using StatBlock. :P

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    Spider all phalla games, determine outcomes and mechanics, design the ultimate game.

Delivers us Phallawesome...

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Crusader kings II phalla, before we become incapable and have to have our regents play for us!

jdark/Phyphor/myself had an insanely ambitious plan we have not talked about in like a year.

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Same. I'm no good at web stuff

• Options
    You can join Clone Club! It's Orphan [PHALLA]. Can be mini or main as required.

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Infidel wrote: »
    After I finish StatBlock, I'll work on the next project, which is an AI that designs phallas and builds them using StatBlock. :P
    A person sets out to write a program consisting of a single button that, when pressed, will produce the perfect phalla.

The joke of course, is that they never finish it.

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Infidel wrote: »
    A person sets out to write a program consisting of a single button that, when pressed, will produce the perfect phalla.

The joke of course, is that the players will fuck it up Day 1.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Fiaryn wrote: »
    Hmmm.

Hi I love you

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    I already have notes of everything I want to be able to do with StatBlock that I expect Infidel's only reply to will be "go fuck yourself"

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    The point of StatBlock is to enable others to have those kinds of games without requiring me to be a fulltime cohost. :D

So I'll be slightly less likely to tell you to fuck off.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    ah a challenge is it

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    It has been a long time. Would someone be able to put up a vanilla-ish main since apparently all the more complicated games are in development still?

I'm sorry i'm not around as much!

• Options
    FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    Hmmm.

Hi I love you

IN FACT LETS JUST KILL ALL NOSFERATU ON DAY ONE ON PRINCIPLE

Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    Hmmm.

Hi I love you

IN FACT LETS JUST KILL ALL NOSFERATU ON DAY ONE ON PRINCIPLE

Disagree button

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    So much game prep to do, so little time......

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    So I think I have time to run something this month. I'm curious which folks would be interested in:

1) Phalla Royale (Free for all, survival, multiple win conditions, players and SKs, Hard time limit)
    2) A faction game (Theme pending, no mafia, multiple win conditions)
    3) A game using the phalla players as roles (Phallian Phalla or whatnot, Mafia, 1-2 non village factions)
    4) Final Fantasy Tactics themed game (A more traditional phalla game)

Mind letting me know some preferences? I could get started in a few days. So feel free to reply here or send me a PM, so I can figure out in a few days.

Thanks!

• Options
    An FFT phalla is fine too.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    4 sounds fun, make sure you run the narration through google translate a few times to get the right feel.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    All those sound fun but FFT is like an auto-win button for my heart.

• Options
    Ardor wrote: »
    So I think I have time to run something this month. I'm curious which folks would be interested in:

1) Phalla Royale (Free for all, survival, multiple win conditions, players and SKs, Hard time limit)
    2) A faction game (Theme pending, no mafia, multiple win conditions)
    3) A game using the phalla players as roles (Phallian Phalla or whatnot, Mafia, 1-2 non village factions)
    4) Final Fantasy Tactics themed game (A more traditional phalla game)

Mind letting me know some preferences? I could get started in a few days. So feel free to reply here or send me a PM, so I can figure out in a few days.

Thanks!
    Man, I can't decide between all these!

Geth, roll 1d4.

• Options
    Oh what do you mean you can't interpret commas.

Geth roll 1d4

1d4 2 [1d4=2]

• Options
    Thanks for the feedback folks! I'll make a FFT themed game. I am ready to run this in a day or so when I can start putting up some narrations and the like. I should ask, is the other game running a main or a mini?

This game will be a more like a tradition game in that there is a mafia and a village, but I'm trying something different with special roles. There will be no special roles assigned by individual players (expect mafia), but the village gets seering, killing and guarding as a group vote and/or secret vote. The mafia will be fewer in number than usual (<15%) but will be much tougher to beat as a team. There will be some mystery surrounding the mafia, but otherwise, all rules will be known and very little will be hidden. There are some jobs involved, which affect some behind the scenes play by the village.

The story will follow Olan Durai who has recently discovered a 14th Zodiac Stone (The MrBlarney Stone) and has begun work on what would later be known as the Durai Report, to help uncover the secrets of the stone and reveal the Church's role in abusing the power of the stones. He and his troops face an unexpected battle from within when the stone lures several of the troop to its side with promises of power and knowledge beyond imagination. Here, our story begins.

• Options
    I guess its feast of famine around here?

Signups now open for:

layF30d.jpg

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    Thanks for the feedback folks! I'll make a FFT themed game. I am ready to run this in a day or so when I can start putting up some narrations and the like. I should ask, is the other game running a main or a mini?

This game will be a more like a tradition game in that there is a mafia and a village, but I'm trying something different with special roles. There will be no special roles assigned by individual players (expect mafia), but the village gets seering, killing and guarding as a group vote and/or secret vote. The mafia will be fewer in number than usual (<15%) but will be much tougher to beat as a team. There will be some mystery surrounding the mafia, but otherwise, all rules will be known and very little will be hidden. There are some jobs involved, which affect some behind the scenes play by the village.

The story will follow Olan Durai who has recently discovered a 14th Zodiac Stone (The MrBlarney Stone) and has begun work on what would later be known as the Durai Report, to help uncover the secrets of the stone and reveal the Church's role in abusing the power of the stones. He and his troops face an unexpected battle from within when the stone lures several of the troop to its side with promises of power and knowledge beyond imagination. Here, our story begins.
    This sounds great.

Just remember: if you make Olan Durai a playable role, he will be killed on Day One.

Iron Weasel on
    Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options

This sounds great.

Just remember: if you make Olan Durai a playable role, he will be killed on Day One.

I thought about it, but I prefer that power/abilities are balanced not towards single individuals who got lucky with the RNG, but the group as a whole and how they choose to work things out. This gives everyone something to do beyond the normal village fare! I am not sure if what I'm planning has been done before, so I hope it's fun and interesting....and not broken.

Though I was tempted to create an Olan character, who could not die unless the village lost. It's like Athan's good twin! (Phalliad reference, bad guy could not really die until all of his spies were dead, would survive all but one kill action).

• Options
    Is there another main up after enlightenedbum's current main?

I'm debating whether I should run my game as a mini or a main, wanted to see if I should just wait until his game finishes.

• Options
    I wouldn't really call it a main or a mini.

• Options
    Maybe I'll put sign-ups for my game this weekend then, since it looks like yours is winding down. We'd hate to have too many games up there at once!

• Options
    jdarksun wrote: »
    I prefer playing in Ardor games.

I tell you what, I should have time to run two games. I'll run the FFT one first, then I can run a more faction oriented game like I normally do. How's that?

Also, I'm guessing that's what an Ardor game is?

• Options
    InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    I prefer playing in Ardor games.

I tell you what, I should have time to run two games. I'll run the FFT one first, then I can run a more faction oriented game like I normally do. How's that?

Also, I'm guessing that's what an Ardor game is?

No, he's paying you a straightforward compliment. He's saying he prefers playing in games you run, regardless of the details.

Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina