Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

CF Phalla Signup List

• BandwagonBandwagon Registered User regular
    There are currently no games running. If anyone is ready to go, please let me know.

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    Assuran wrote: »
    Hmmm.

I thought I was on the signup list, but I'm not.

So, Sign up for Vampire: The Masquerade: The Phalla for Columbus II with @Infidel as cohost.

(just as a teaser, this MAY be the first in a whole series of phallas. You'll be naming your characters this time is all I'm saying.)
    please tell me that surivival is not necessary for (most) victory conditions :rotate:

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
    kime
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    Hmmm.

So, Sign up for Vampire: The Masquerade: The Phalla for Columbus II with @Infidel as cohost.

(just as a teaser, this MAY be the first in a whole series of phallas. You'll be naming your characters this time is all I'm saying.)
    please tell me that surivival is not necessary for (most) victory conditions :rotate:

Ahem.

Not that Assuran was planning such, but I already pointed out how that is futile and accomplishes nothing other than pissing people off, so don't worry. :P

Assuran has some great shit planned so I hope it turns out as well as it looks like it should.

OrokosPA.png
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
    kimeSpoit
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    It has been a long time. Would someone be able to put up a vanilla-ish main since apparently all the more complicated games are in development still?

PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    This is obviously my fault for not being around anymore!

We'll see if I get free time during the day again before 2015.

OrokosPA.png
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
    kimeSpoitlonelyahava
  • FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    Hmmm.

I WILL EAT YOUR HEART IF I HAVE TO DEAL WITH ANOTHER NOSFERATU INVULNEROPRINCE.

Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
    Erin The Redstever77738thDoeDelmainEgosMatevCythraul
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    I've got an idea percolating for a game of indeterminate size that I could probably get together quickly. It's mostly vanilla with one or two unique ideas.

Herbert Hoover got 40% of the vote in 1932. Friendly reminder.
    Warren 2020
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Crusader kings II phalla, before we become incapable and have to have our regents play for us!

steam_sig.png
    SpoitKetBraSLyM
    After I finish StatBlock, I'll work on the next project, which is an AI that designs phallas and builds them using StatBlock. :P

OrokosPA.png
    Spoit38thDoeThe Anonymous
    Spider all phalla games, determine outcomes and mechanics, design the ultimate game.

Delivers us Phallawesome...

OrokosPA.png
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Crusader kings II phalla, before we become incapable and have to have our regents play for us!

jdark/Phyphor/myself had an insanely ambitious plan we have not talked about in like a year.

Warren 2020
    Spoit38thDoe
  • jdarksunjdarksun Scion of Chaos Registered User regular
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Same. I'm no good at web stuff

Magic Box
    Academician Prokhor "Phyphor" Zakharov, Chief Scientist of China, Provost of the University of Planet - SE++ Megagame
    Matev
    You can join Clone Club! It's Orphan [PHALLA]. Can be mini or main as required.

Warren 2020
    Preda
  • The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Infidel wrote: »
    After I finish StatBlock, I'll work on the next project, which is an AI that designs phallas and builds them using StatBlock. :P
    A person sets out to write a program consisting of a single button that, when pressed, will produce the perfect phalla.

The joke of course, is that they never finish it.

• PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Infidel wrote: »
    A person sets out to write a program consisting of a single button that, when pressed, will produce the perfect phalla.

The joke of course, is that the players will fuck it up Day 1.

Magic Box
    Academician Prokhor "Phyphor" Zakharov, Chief Scientist of China, Provost of the University of Planet - SE++ Megagame
    The AnonymousenlightenedbumAuralynxkimeInfidelErin The RedDelmainAssuranMegafrostMatev
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Fiaryn wrote: »
    Hmmm.

Hi I love you

• I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. Registered User regular
    I already have notes of everything I want to be able to do with StatBlock that I expect Infidel's only reply to will be "go fuck yourself"

zxQY2JJ.jpg
    The point of StatBlock is to enable others to have those kinds of games without requiring me to be a fulltime cohost. :D

So I'll be slightly less likely to tell you to fuck off.

OrokosPA.png
  • I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. Registered User regular
    ah a challenge is it

zxQY2JJ.jpg
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Mortius is correct Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    It has been a long time. Would someone be able to put up a vanilla-ish main since apparently all the more complicated games are in development still?

I'm sorry i'm not around as much!

kime
  • FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    Hmmm.

Hi I love you

IN FACT LETS JUST KILL ALL NOSFERATU ON DAY ONE ON PRINCIPLE

Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
    38thDoeEgosjdarksunThe AnonymousSpoitPredaMatevKetBra
  • Zombie HeroZombie Hero Rubblebelt state of mindRegistered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    Hmmm.

Hi I love you

IN FACT LETS JUST KILL ALL NOSFERATU ON DAY ONE ON PRINCIPLE

Disagree button

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
    38thDoe
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    So much game prep to do, so little time......

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    So I think I have time to run something this month. I'm curious which folks would be interested in:

1) Phalla Royale (Free for all, survival, multiple win conditions, players and SKs, Hard time limit)
    2) A faction game (Theme pending, no mafia, multiple win conditions)
    3) A game using the phalla players as roles (Phallian Phalla or whatnot, Mafia, 1-2 non village factions)
    4) Final Fantasy Tactics themed game (A more traditional phalla game)

Mind letting me know some preferences? I could get started in a few days. So feel free to reply here or send me a PM, so I can figure out in a few days.

Thanks!

Infidel38thDoejdarksunkime
    An FFT phalla is fine too.

OrokosPA.png
    kime
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    4 sounds fun, make sure you run the narration through google translate a few times to get the right feel.

steam_sig.png
    ObiFettundergroundmonorail
  • JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    All those sound fun but FFT is like an auto-win button for my heart.

kimeObiFett
    Ardor wrote: »
    So I think I have time to run something this month. I'm curious which folks would be interested in:

1) Phalla Royale (Free for all, survival, multiple win conditions, players and SKs, Hard time limit)
    2) A faction game (Theme pending, no mafia, multiple win conditions)
    3) A game using the phalla players as roles (Phallian Phalla or whatnot, Mafia, 1-2 non village factions)
    4) Final Fantasy Tactics themed game (A more traditional phalla game)

Mind letting me know some preferences? I could get started in a few days. So feel free to reply here or send me a PM, so I can figure out in a few days.

Thanks!
    Man, I can't decide between all these!

Geth, roll 1d4.

Oh what do you mean you can't interpret commas.

Geth roll 1d4

1d4 2 [1d4=2]

Thanks for the feedback folks! I'll make a FFT themed game. I am ready to run this in a day or so when I can start putting up some narrations and the like. I should ask, is the other game running a main or a mini?

This game will be a more like a tradition game in that there is a mafia and a village, but I'm trying something different with special roles. There will be no special roles assigned by individual players (expect mafia), but the village gets seering, killing and guarding as a group vote and/or secret vote. The mafia will be fewer in number than usual (<15%) but will be much tougher to beat as a team. There will be some mystery surrounding the mafia, but otherwise, all rules will be known and very little will be hidden. There are some jobs involved, which affect some behind the scenes play by the village.

The story will follow Olan Durai who has recently discovered a 14th Zodiac Stone (The MrBlarney Stone) and has begun work on what would later be known as the Durai Report, to help uncover the secrets of the stone and reveal the Church's role in abusing the power of the stones. He and his troops face an unexpected battle from within when the stone lures several of the troop to its side with promises of power and knowledge beyond imagination. Here, our story begins.

38thDoePredakimeInfidelBedlamKristmas KthulhuRawkking Goodguy
    I guess its feast of famine around here?

Signups now open for:

layF30d.jpg

steam_sig.png
    RingoInfidel
  • Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    Thanks for the feedback folks! I'll make a FFT themed game. I am ready to run this in a day or so when I can start putting up some narrations and the like. I should ask, is the other game running a main or a mini?

This game will be a more like a tradition game in that there is a mafia and a village, but I'm trying something different with special roles. There will be no special roles assigned by individual players (expect mafia), but the village gets seering, killing and guarding as a group vote and/or secret vote. The mafia will be fewer in number than usual (<15%) but will be much tougher to beat as a team. There will be some mystery surrounding the mafia, but otherwise, all rules will be known and very little will be hidden. There are some jobs involved, which affect some behind the scenes play by the village.

The story will follow Olan Durai who has recently discovered a 14th Zodiac Stone (The MrBlarney Stone) and has begun work on what would later be known as the Durai Report, to help uncover the secrets of the stone and reveal the Church's role in abusing the power of the stones. He and his troops face an unexpected battle from within when the stone lures several of the troop to its side with promises of power and knowledge beyond imagination. Here, our story begins.
    This sounds great.

Just remember: if you make Olan Durai a playable role, he will be killed on Day One.

Iron Weasel on
    Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
    Rawkking Goodguy

This sounds great.

Just remember: if you make Olan Durai a playable role, he will be killed on Day One.

I thought about it, but I prefer that power/abilities are balanced not towards single individuals who got lucky with the RNG, but the group as a whole and how they choose to work things out. This gives everyone something to do beyond the normal village fare! I am not sure if what I'm planning has been done before, so I hope it's fun and interesting....and not broken.

Though I was tempted to create an Olan character, who could not die unless the village lost. It's like Athan's good twin! (Phalliad reference, bad guy could not really die until all of his spies were dead, would survive all but one kill action).

Is there another main up after enlightenedbum's current main?

I'm debating whether I should run my game as a mini or a main, wanted to see if I should just wait until his game finishes.

I wouldn't really call it a main or a mini.

Warren 2020
    Bedlam
    Maybe I'll put sign-ups for my game this weekend then, since it looks like yours is winding down. We'd hate to have too many games up there at once!

jdarksun wrote: »
    I prefer playing in Ardor games.

I tell you what, I should have time to run two games. I'll run the FFT one first, then I can run a more faction oriented game like I normally do. How's that?

Also, I'm guessing that's what an Ardor game is?

kime
  • InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    I prefer playing in Ardor games.

I tell you what, I should have time to run two games. I'll run the FFT one first, then I can run a more faction oriented game like I normally do. How's that?

Also, I'm guessing that's what an Ardor game is?

No, he's paying you a straightforward compliment. He's saying he prefers playing in games you run, regardless of the details.

Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina

Path of Exile current character: Delplari
    jdarksunkime38thDoeRawkking Goodguy